The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 9:58 am

[ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 124  Next
McLeodGaming Mafia XIV [Cowboys vs Cattlerustlers] 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
So Mr. Shoop, your idea is that we no-lynch and go into Day 2 using ONLY night actions which people may or may not even want to share and analysing the night kill (which is complete WIFOM anyway). If you're so adamant about not lynching anyone, why have you not voted No-Lynch?

AMA

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:50 pm

MGN Username: masterp443
Currently Playing: v0.9b
Dephius wrote:
Panthera leo wrote:
OK. You may have all misunderstood me. When I said RANDOM lynch votes, I meant just that. Random, baseless, stupid votes that contribute to nothing at all. If I were against voting at all, then that wouldn't make sense because the game pretty much centers around voting. If I was against all voting then we would be stuck at no lynching the entire game. Simply pointless.

That's not what you were saying at all. You said random votes lead to lynches, even though they don't. the RVS starts discussion, as well as the game, and I believe you're said you're against it.

Simply pointless, just like the bolded part of your post. "If I were against voting at all" and "If I was against all voting" is the same thing. This defense is hasty and crude.

Let me quote what I said originally, for it seems that misinterpretation has run rampant on MG.

Panthera leo wrote:
Yeah, uhm, could we get a real vote count? It's kinda unnerving to see all these random bold votes. I will tell you first thing, though. Random voting (don't confuse this with leading a lynch on scum) on the first day is almost ALWAYS a scum move. I'd suggest that everyone unvote so that we can get a real look on things going on.

Panthera leo wrote:
I honestly meant to write random lynching. I am not opposed to reaction testing people (I have done this before in many games) but I'm warning the rather volatile town to slow down with the voting. Not only does this get us nowhere, but it also allows scum to slip by and vote a random townie without having to back up said vote. I am wondering why you are voting me immediately without giving me a chance to even explain my actions.

Never did I say that random votes lead to random lynches. I said that random voting makes it easier for scum to sneak a vote in without having to explain their actions, thus allowing them to sneak by.

I will admit that on the very first time I saw the slew of votes, I thought that this would be a repeat of Cave Story mafia where on the first day of that game, someone was lynched within the first two pages (I believe) of actual game play. Granted, looking back, I did realize that these were a slew of votes that upon further investigation would not lead to an actual lynching. I will, however, stand by my point that casting multitudes of votes, blindly at that, does nothing for the town.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
Now, Panthera. Your last post is yet another in a long series that focus solely on self-defense. I have asked you many questions, none of which have been answered. Why is that? Are you stalling for time, hoping that I will forget? You have yet to contribute any positive material, and I feel this is reason enough to Vote: Panthera Leo.

I want to answer all of your questions in one go. It so stands that I was going to simply post another round of self-defense posts before you ninja'd me just now. I am not stalling for time, and even if I did ignore your questions in an attempt to stall for time, who cares if you forget? You are no authority figure; you're just as scummy right now to me as I am to you at this point, and therefore I am in no obligation to answer your questions.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
You have yet to contribute any positive material, and I feel this is reason enough to Vote: Panthera Leo.

Define "positive material". What I have done was post my reads on select few players (which I plan to expand upon in a few paragraphs here) and defend myself from the mountains of accusations heaped upon me. What you have done was simply one of the grandest mafia performances I have ever seen from you. From my posts on pages 6-8, you turned a simple explanation into the GREATEST SCUM SLIP OF ALL TIME.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
Honestly, I feel that Panthera Leo's conservativeness is unwarranted at this point in the game. This is a seventeen man game, it takes nine votes to lynch. No one was anywhere close to feeling the noose. This pseudo-concern about "random lynching" (which hasn't happened once in the history of McLeodGaming Mafia, mind) is a hallmark of scum, not town. It is pure fluff designed to cast the author in a town-coloured light, while providing no actual material to help us progress.

I would like the whole town to re-read pages 6-8. I want to know exactly how Brik turned the entire town (pretty much) to turn against me after I explained my view on random voting stage/random lynch votes. I went from nothing to instant criminal in a matter of one post from Brik.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
This pseudo-concern about "random lynching" (which hasn't happened once in the history of McLeodGaming Mafia, mind) is a hallmark of scum

If you actually read my post, I never said that a random LYNCHING happened. I talked about RANDOM VOTES TO LYNCH.

Panthera leo, page 8 wrote:
This is untrue. In many forum mafia games, including the ones on MG, whenever a lynching frenzy kicks up, MOST EVERYONE starts to vote to lynch at random. Just reread page 5, or in fact, I'll quote it for you.

And "no actual material to help us progress"? Really? What more could I have said except for the fact that RVS/RLV are, in my opinion, a risky move for the town because it can cause unfavorable results for the town? Should I have written an entire essay on the fallacy of RVS, because I don't see anyone else having to back up their reasons with myriads of paragraphs of information?

Brikmaninoff wrote:
Now, before anyone gets the wrong idea, I am not, under any circumstances, advocating a random lynch. It likely would not produce the desired results because of what I have posted. What I am doing is pointing out that what Panthera is doing is really nothing more than fear-mongering under the guise of, again, pseudo-town fluff.

Panthera, as far as I recall, you have done nothing to encourage the progression that you supposedly seek. What would you suggest we do in order to move forward?

You asked that, to which I replied:

Panthera leo, page 9 wrote:
@Brik: I suggest we start looking at the D1 actions, especially the votes. The two shades of red seem to indicate two scum factions, so there are multiple combinations of scumteams possible. In fact, this entire random lynching conversation has provided us with enough evidence to give me a couple of FOSes here.

After I pointed out my FOSes, you simply ignored what I wrote sarcastically.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
If you can demonstrate the flaws in my thinking I will be glad to acknowledge your thought process, but as it stands you are simply blowing hot air.

Very well, then. I warned against the whole random voting thing but a few people wanted more explanation on the matter. I then explained further. Afterwards, I was accused by you of trying to appear town-like without actually progressing us forward. Your first flaw was that I did progress the town forward. Not only did I help to stop a small portion of the voting, I also was able to draw out scum reads (indirectly and directly) from King Arthur, identified the lurkers and (indirectly) caused some of them to resume posting and for [:] to prod the rest. Secondly, I was not trying to appear in a town-ish light.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:52 pm

Mr. Shoop wrote:
kyuubit wrote:
Mr. Shoop wrote:
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
There is ABSOLUTELY a point in scumhunting Day 1! You know, to find scum. How could you say there's no point in finding scum, unless you are one.

There's a point in fishing with your bare hands, but it's not efficient or effective. To do something well, you usually need materials. We have a fair amount of people in this, so I think we should wait at least a day. Scumhunting DOES have a point, but it's risky Day 1.

So, if you don’t want us to be scumhunting on Day 1, what exactly do you want us to be doing?

Random lynch? Wait and hope somebody comes out with some info from Night 0? Nothing at all?

I personally don't want a lynch at all. Day 1 lynching is risky and will likely end in a townie lynch is what I've discovered while playing mafia on Skype. Judging on the amount of analyzing you guys put into each post, it might me different for forum mafia.

Chat mafia is quite different from forum mafia. On the chat mafias we usually play, we have a small player count so that a lynch on D1 would definitely hit a townie. It's too risky in a small setup, and besides, days go by more quickly.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:54 pm

Currently Playing: Force of Will, League of Legends, Yu-Gi-Oh!
There's some time before the day ends. I'm not completely set on no lynching. If something happens to change my mind completely then I can have the vote be ready and I won't have to retract it again. I personally feel like voting again and again is scummy.

Panthera leo wrote:
Chat mafia is quite different from forum mafia. On the chat mafias we usually play, we have a small player count so that a lynch on D1 would definitely hit a townie. It's too risky in a small setup, and besides, days go by more quickly.

Alrighty then. Thanks for helping me out there. I apologize, then. Like Blood said, I'm pretty new to this, so I don't know how everything works.

Tue Jan 01, 2013 11:58 pm

King Arthur wrote:
Okay, currently putting up my own scum reads, from scummiest to least scummy.

PANTHERA

Right now, he's currently just trying to stop us from voting, and getting EXTREMELY defensive, if we don't have a lynch, it only helps the scum.

Which means...

Unvote
Vote: Panthera Leo

Again, I'm not trying to stop us from voting, I'm trying to stop the random voting, which I have seem to have stopped by now.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:00 am

Requesting a vote count

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:06 am

I see pretty much everyone who is still on the whole OMFG RANDOM VOTES HES OVERDEFENSIVE DERP MAFMAMFAMFAMF train as scum right now, but biggest scum reads seem to lie with Brikmaninoff, Mr. Shoop, and King Arthur, from most to least scummy.

Brikmaninoff: At this point, it is obvious to see the massive bandwagon he has managed to heap upon me. Do not be deceived - Brikmaninoff's sheer experience in this game can be enough to sway an entire town - check all of MG's mafia games and you'll see what I mean. Even with weak logic (diffuse a silly RV bandwagon -> Panthera leo is scum), he was able to cause a massive finger point (and vote craze from even one of our own inactives [King A]) onto me.

Mr. Shoop: To start, his posts have been irrelevant (mostly) from the start of the game. After the RVS, he disappeared, only to reappear and jump on the "PL is OVERDEFENSEIVE DSJDJADJSDSDJDF" wagon and say that D1 scumhunting is useless.

King A: I'm not too sure about him. He seems like a new player (poor reasoning, bandwagoning), but he's switched his vote twice now, with very weak reasoning for the switch to JC:

King Arthur wrote:
Unvote

Vote: JamesClyde

Like TWOK said, he's acting just like he did in the last game, where he was scum. Insert the generic "Don't hammer till we squeeze information out of him!" line here.

and even worse reasons for me except for the fact that people were starting to FOS me:

King Arthur wrote:

PANTHERA

Right now, he's currently just trying to stop us from voting, and getting EXTREMELY defensive, if we don't have a lynch, it only helps the scum.

Which means...

Unvote

Most everyone else is reading town at this point, except for the inactives who haven't really posted at all.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 12:41 am

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
@Panthera Leo
Answers are in green.
Panthera leo wrote:
Dephius wrote:
Panthera leo wrote:
OK. You may have all misunderstood me. When I said RANDOM lynch votes, I meant just that. Random, baseless, stupid votes that contribute to nothing at all. If I were against voting at all, then that wouldn't make sense because the game pretty much centers around voting. If I was against all voting then we would be stuck at no lynching the entire game. Simply pointless.

That's not what you were saying at all. You said random votes lead to lynches, even though they don't. the RVS starts discussion, as well as the game, and I believe you're said you're against it.

Simply pointless, just like the bolded part of your post. "If I were against voting at all" and "If I was against all voting" is the same thing. This defense is hasty and crude.

Let me quote what I said originally, for it seems that misinterpretation has run rampant on MG.

Panthera leo wrote:
Yeah, uhm, could we get a real vote count? It's kinda unnerving to see all these random bold votes. I will tell you first thing, though. Random voting (don't confuse this with leading a lynch on scum) on the first day is almost ALWAYS a scum move. I'd suggest that everyone unvote so that we can get a real look on things going on.

Panthera leo wrote:
I honestly meant to write random lynching. I am not opposed to reaction testing people (I have done this before in many games) but I'm warning the rather volatile town to slow down with the voting. Not only does this get us nowhere, but it also allows scum to slip by and vote a random townie without having to back up said vote. I am wondering why you are voting me immediately without giving me a chance to even explain my actions.

Never did I say that random votes lead to random lynches. I said that random voting makes it easier for scum to sneak a vote in without having to explain their actions, thus allowing them to sneak by.

I will admit that on the very first time I saw the slew of votes, I thought that this would be a repeat of Cave Story mafia where on the first day of that game, someone was lynched within the first two pages (I believe) of actual game play. Granted, looking back, I did realize that these were a slew of votes that upon further investigation would not lead to an actual lynching. I will, however, stand by my point that casting multitudes of votes, blindly at that, does nothing for the town.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
Now, Panthera. Your last post is yet another in a long series that focus solely on self-defense. I have asked you many questions, none of which have been answered. Why is that? Are you stalling for time, hoping that I will forget? You have yet to contribute any positive material, and I feel this is reason enough to Vote: Panthera Leo.

I want to answer all of your questions in one go. It so stands that I was going to simply post another round of self-defense posts before you ninja'd me just now. I am not stalling for time, and even if I did ignore your questions in an attempt to stall for time, who cares if you forget? You are no authority figure; you're just as scummy right now to me as I am to you at this point, and therefore I am in no obligation to answer your questions.
So because Brik is no 'authority figure', you don't have to answer his questions? In reality, Panthera, you have yet to give us a valid argument on why Brik is scummy. Brik has given you multiple reasons on why YOU are scummy. By just saying that Brik is scummy without any logical reasoning seems like a scum move to me.
Brikmaninoff wrote:
You have yet to contribute any positive material, and I feel this is reason enough to Vote: Panthera Leo.

Define "positive material". What I have done was post my reads on select few players (which I plan to expand upon in a few paragraphs here) and defend myself from the mountains of accusations heaped upon me. What you have done was simply one of the grandest mafia performances I have ever seen from you. From my posts on pages 6-8, you turned a simple explanation into the GREATEST SCUM SLIP OF ALL TIME.
Actually, Panthera, all you have done was telling us to not use our only tool at our disposal, trying to tell us to scumhunt from scratch with nothing to work on, and accusing people other than yourself to try and stay out of suspicion. Even then, you still have yet to show us this 'scum slip' of Brik's.
Brikmaninoff wrote:
Honestly, I feel that Panthera Leo's conservativeness is unwarranted at this point in the game. This is a seventeen man game, it takes nine votes to lynch. No one was anywhere close to feeling the noose. This pseudo-concern about "random lynching" (which hasn't happened once in the history of McLeodGaming Mafia, mind) is a hallmark of scum, not town. It is pure fluff designed to cast the author in a town-coloured light, while providing no actual material to help us progress.

I would like the whole town to re-read pages 6-8. I want to know exactly how Brik turned the entire town (pretty much) to turn against me after I explained my view on random voting stage/random lynch votes. I went from nothing to instant criminal in a matter of one post from Brik.
That is not true. 194 and I were the first ones to object to your logic and suspect you. Brik gave a perfectly good case against your argument shortly after. You are over exaggerating. What I think you are doing now, is to try to redirect those votes against you towards Brik.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
This pseudo-concern about "random lynching" (which hasn't happened once in the history of McLeodGaming Mafia, mind) is a hallmark of scum

If you actually read my post, I never said that a random LYNCHING happened. I talked about RANDOM VOTES TO LYNCH.

Panthera leo, page 8 wrote:
This is untrue. In many forum mafia games, including the ones on MG, whenever a lynching frenzy kicks up, MOST EVERYONE starts to vote to lynch at random. Just reread page 5, or in fact, I'll quote it for you.

And "no actual material to help us progress"? Really? What more could I have said except for the fact that RVS/RLV are, in my opinion, a risky move for the town because it can cause unfavorable results for the town? Should I have written an entire essay on the fallacy of RVS, because I don't see anyone else having to back up their reasons with myriads of paragraphs of information?
Actually, I have written paragraphs of information about how I thought you were scum. Should you require me to show you those paragraphs, I would be happy to quote.
Brikmaninoff wrote:
Now, before anyone gets the wrong idea, I am not, under any circumstances, advocating a random lynch. It likely would not produce the desired results because of what I have posted. What I am doing is pointing out that what Panthera is doing is really nothing more than fear-mongering under the guise of, again, pseudo-town fluff.

Panthera, as far as I recall, you have done nothing to encourage the progression that you supposedly seek. What would you suggest we do in order to move forward?

You asked that, to which I replied:

Panthera leo, page 9 wrote:
@Brik: I suggest we start looking at the D1 actions, especially the votes. The two shades of red seem to indicate two scum factions, so there are multiple combinations of scumteams possible. In fact, this entire random lynching conversation has provided us with enough evidence to give me a couple of FOSes here.

After I pointed out my FOSes, you simply ignored what I wrote sarcastically.

Brikmaninoff wrote:
If you can demonstrate the flaws in my thinking I will be glad to acknowledge your thought process, but as it stands you are simply blowing hot air.

Very well, then. I warned against the whole random voting thing but a few people wanted more explanation on the matter. I then explained further. Afterwards, I was accused by you of trying to appear town-like without actually progressing us forward. Your first flaw was that I did progress the town forward. Not only did I help to stop a small portion of the voting, I also was able to draw out scum reads (indirectly and directly) from King Arthur, identified the lurkers and (indirectly) caused some of them to resume posting and for [:] to prod the rest. Secondly, I was not trying to appear in a town-ish light.

It's paragraph time!
Firstly, you did NOT help to progress the town forward. We did not want to stop the random voting, as it was our only tool at our disposal then. So how could you have helped us when you did the exact opposite thing of what we wanted to do? Also, I was the one who suspected King Arthur first. You just copied what I said, and put it in your own words to try and blend in with the town, FoSing the person who the person who suspected you, to try to convince him that you are town. In addition to that, if you were not trying to appear in a town-ish light, why were you trying to act scum-like? Wouldn't that just be worse for the town?

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:32 am

Currently Playing: Kingdom Hearts Days, Kingdom Hearts Re:Coded, Fire Emblem The Sacred Stones, Spiral Knights, Megaman Zero 4
Answers in green.
Panthera leo wrote:
I see pretty much everyone who is still on the whole OMFG RANDOM VOTES HES OVERDEFENSIVE DERP MAFMAMFAMFAMF train as scum right now, but biggest scum reads seem to lie with Brikmaninoff, Mr. Shoop, and King Arthur, from most to least scummy.
The votes on you were reaction tests. You are my top scum read. Happy New Year.
Brikmaninoff: At this point, it is obvious to see the massive bandwagon he has managed to heap upon me. Do not be deceived - Brikmaninoff's sheer experience in this game can be enough to sway an entire town - check all of MG's mafia games and you'll see what I mean. Even with weak logic (diffuse a silly RV bandwagon -> Panthera leo is scum), he was able to cause a massive finger point (and vote craze from even one of our own inactives [King A]) onto me.
As I have said before, 194 and I were the first ones to suspect you. Brik suspected you shortly after.
Mr. Shoop: To start, his posts have been irrelevant (mostly) from the start of the game. After the RVS, he disappeared, only to reappear and jump on the "PL is OVERDEFENSEIVE DSJDJADJSDSDJDF" wagon and say that D1 scumhunting is useless.
And then he said that he was new to forum mafia, having only played chat mafia a few times.
King A: I'm not too sure about him. He seems like a new player (poor reasoning, bandwagoning), but he's switched his vote twice now, with very weak reasoning for the switch to JC:

King Arthur wrote:
Unvote

Vote: JamesClyde

Like TWOK said, he's acting just like he did in the last game, where he was scum. Insert the generic "Don't hammer till we squeeze information out of him!" line here.

and even worse reasons for me except for the fact that people were starting to FOS me:

King Arthur wrote:

PANTHERA

Which means...

Unvote

Most everyone else is reading town at this point, except for the inactives who haven't really posted at all.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:36 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
ARGH NINJAS. I'm posting anyway.

Panthera leo wrote:
Actually, yes you did. That has been your mantra for practically the entire game.

Allow me to refer you to this post and this post.

Here are the important parts:
Panthera Leo wrote:
You said, and I quote
JamesClyde wrote:
Normally, no one lynches randomly

- Insert bunch of quotes here -

One does not need to mention random lynching for it to happen so quickly.
You seem quite concerned that random voting will lead to random lynching here.
Panthera wrote:
OK then. I posted reasoning that the RV was a bad idea due to the ridiculous bandwagoning it causes.
The only reason to fear bandwagons is the lynches they end in.

Panthera wrote:
If you mean that you aided progression by giving us a trail (your own) to follow, then yes, you have helped tremendously. If you actually mean that "stopping a small portion of the voting" is your biggest accomplishment, then I must inform you that that isn't anything to be proud of. Random voting sputters out as the day progresses, just as it did in this game. There is no need to put a stop to it.

If you would be so kind as to show us exactly what scum reads you drew out from Arthur and how, I would be much obliged.

Speaking of which, the questions that I wanted answered are in this post, I'll quote them here for your convenience.
[quote"I"]I would love to see your analysis of of the votes thus far, however. What do you make of them?[/quote]
[quote"I"]2. No, you told TheOneWhoKnocks that my logic was faulty. An explanation did not follow, though I am quite interested in hearing it.[/quote]Can we please hear your explanation of my faulty logic?

I'll add one more as well.
Panthera wrote:
In fact, this entire random lynching conversation has provided us with enough evidence to give me a couple of FOSes here. I wanna write up a long list, but here's the short version:
Could you post the long version, please?

You don't owe me any answers personally, by the by. The town is the authority figure to which you owe answers, I am simply an envoy.

Oh, there are also some other points that I came across while reading back.
Quote:
That makes no sense. I explained to TOWK that your logic was faulty. Sure, I misinterpreted you, but in no way have I attempted to move spotlight away from myself. As it is, I'm taking all of your heat and then some.
First, you didn't explain. Second, if you admit to having explained based on a misinterpretation, how on earth can you stand by your analysis after realizing that?

Quote:
Uhm...
Quote:
Yeah, uhm, could we get a real vote count? It's kinda unnerving to see all these random bold votes. I will tell you first thing, though. [Random lynching] (don't confuse this with leading a lynch on scum) on the first day is almost ALWAYS a scum move. I'd suggest that everyone unvote so that we can get a real look on things going on.

Could you also explain how you came up with this, please?
Quote:
All you have done was just throw around random Fingers of Suspicion, yet doing nothing to follow through.
When you posted this I had accused all of one person of being scum, and I am still on his trail.

Quote:
What you have done was simply one of the grandest mafia performances I have ever seen from you. From my posts on pages 6-8, you turned a simple explanation into the GREATEST SCUM SLIP OF ALL TIME.
I rock, woohoo.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 1:40 am

OH GOD SO MUCH TO READ.
Well I'll try to summarized this all for the one who don't want to read these post above me.
So more on the pathera doesn't want us to random vote thing.
Pathera defending himself suspecting brik as a master mind scum who wants make such a big fuss over something he explained.
JC coming in stating that pathera is wrong and how 194 and he suspected pathera first.
Pathera listing his suspects and again explaining his view on random voting saying scum can easily blend into the crowd and not be objected.
JC accussing pathera of copying his suspicions of Arthur.
More about how random voting is a important tool of the town.
Pathera accusing brik of massive finger of suspicion with little evidence.
Cameo by lighting.
Brik asking about pathera's suspicions for Arthur.
JC talking about how pathera is not trying to act town and how he needs evidence and he needs to answer Brik's questions.
That's a quick summary for anyone who doesn't want to read, but honestly everyone would be better off actually reading the argument.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:14 am

Oh also brik stating the difference between random voting and random lynching, and also JC given fairly reasonable arguments against Pathera's suspects.
I personally side with brik and JC because I've had suspicions on pathera for a little while now. Pathera's not exactly giving hard facts or anything that can sway me all that much. Although I do share his view that people might be over reacting just a tiny bit.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 2:21 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Mr. Shoop wrote:
kyuubit wrote:
Mr. Shoop wrote:
TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
There is ABSOLUTELY a point in scumhunting Day 1! You know, to find scum. How could you say there's no point in finding scum, unless you are one.

There's a point in fishing with your bare hands, but it's not efficient or effective. To do something well, you usually need materials. We have a fair amount of people in this, so I think we should wait at least a day. Scumhunting DOES have a point, but it's risky Day 1.

So, if you don’t want us to be scumhunting on Day 1, what exactly do you want us to be doing?

Random lynch? Wait and hope somebody comes out with some info from Night 0? Nothing at all?

I personally don't want a lynch at all. Day 1 lynching is risky and will likely end in a townie lynch is what I've discovered while playing mafia on Skype. Judging on the amount of analyzing you guys put into each post, it might me different for forum mafia.

Shoop, we do not intend to lynch this day (not until something really big happens). Scumhunthing is looking for scum here and there, and it probably will take many days. We all know a lynch in Day 1 is risky, because it's the easiest lynch to misguide for the scum team, as we have little information.

JamesClyde wrote:
194, may I know why Pathera is town to you? I have spotted many holes and excuses in his posts, and I would like to know why you think that is town.

Panthera's logic can be flawed to you, but I'm not getting a mislead intention from them. either he's just unknowingly wrong or he's right, but he doesn't appear as being "wrong on purpose", which is the usual scum line when lynching.

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:10 am

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Oh, I forgot
@Brik: I was going to discuss it, but then I realized it's better for me to keep it as a secret, until it gets actual meaning (I don't even know what does it mean).

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:11 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
194, what do you think of Leo's defensiveness and counter-accusations against Brik?

AMA

Wed Jan 02, 2013 6:29 am
 [ 1856 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 124  Next