The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:11 pm

[ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
i come bearing art: joj's bizarp parp 

Currently Playing: animal f*** crossing,
sup. i'm some a******/usuk/ezlybored/andy's friend who joined ages ago then died and hi i'm here again, with a ~new art thread ooh~. i draw proper art kind of intermittently thanks to motivation/time but here's some stuff i like from semi-recently???

...this ended up being kind of a lot huh

digital art stuff: show

Click to expand thumbnail
drawn for andy as a christmas gift :0

drawn for another friend, also as a christmas gift

the christmas gifts never end
a magnemite for luke ayyyy

...i dont know how to explain this but effort was put into this

a motivational frisk for myself

some traditional stuff too: show
(my phone's camera isnt very good, sorry)

and some star wars and noragami to finish it off

kthxbai

Last edited by ezlybored on Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:59 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
nice magnemite : )

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:07 pm

Luke wrote:
nice magnemite : )

Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:19 pm

drew one of my ocs today! this is caroline lee and she is trying to survive the apocalypse

Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:17 pm

Click to expand thumbnail drawin of some of my friend's ocs for fun and also just 'cause i really like them

Mon Feb 01, 2016 1:59 am

eh, have some wips/a few doodles. why not. maybe it'll motivate me to work on them

some messy ideas for characters from two stories:

on the left: I've been calling the story 'not with fire but with ice' because it sounds dramatic and... i have no excuse. It's about the apocalypse. The apocalypse, in this case, is an endless winter, combined with a strange, infectious virus that pretty much makes a person incapable of keeping their body temperature up, slowly causing everyone on the Earth to die.

Two pairs of people end up meeting each other. On the one hand, there's Elliot and Caroline, two best friends who only have each other left and are doing their best to survive. On the other, there are Dr. Frost and Elena, who know more about what caused the endless winter to happen in the first place. Elliot and Caroline are trying to save themselves, and Dr. Frost and Elena are trying to save the world. There's a lot of butting heads because Caroline doesn't exactly approve of the two new additions to the team.

Dr. Frost's appearance is still very up in the air (he's white, has glasses, probably stubble... that's about it), Elena and Elliot are kind of thought out, and Caroline is the one I have the best idea of what she looks like.

The second story, on the right, involves the afterlife not exactly living (haha living) up to what people expect it to be. Basically, a girl (Helen get it HELL-en) gets thrown out of heaven when she totally doesn't deserve it. An unusually not-a-total-dick demon named Carl knows something's up and decides to help her out. There's a bunch of shenanigans with Helen's still-alive significant other and also the angel who brought her down to hell from heaven in the first place. His name is Angus. it's the best pun my friend and I could come up with.

(I had a bunch of fun coming up with the angel design. I just liked the idea of masks and cloaks and a bunch of flowy stuff I dunno. also i literally just capitalized this section so it's a little easier to read)

caroline kicking the s*** out of dr. frost. they don't get along very well. by which i mean caroline thinks dr. frost is totally useless and is only going to get them all killed. she solves most problems by beating them up. also dr. frost is very easy to pick on

yeaaaah i seriously have no idea what i want him to look like??? i'll figure it out.

finally, the ~Most Sketchy of Them All~ is eventually going to be yato and ebisu (if i ever get around to finishing it), because i have a lot of remaining noragami feelings. at least andy got hit by feels karma

Mon Feb 08, 2016 1:23 am

uh: show

andy told me to draw abraham lincoln as a cute girl in time-appropriate clothing and he said hed let me draw him as a cute girl so uh

Sat Feb 13, 2016 10:58 pm

two drawings of andy. one because i wanted to and one because a friend challenged me to.

cute girl: show

handsome man: show
yeah this is why i never do actual lineart lmao

Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:41 am

a messy doodle of the ocs in my ~ice apocalypse story ooh~ the color schemes aren't entirely set yet but i feel p good with the general design???? if that makes sense????

i feel like i should mention i totally love any comments/constructive criticism :0 (also if you request something i... will try to do it... literally give me attention pl e a s e)

Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:59 am

andy got me to watch eureka seven and tbh anemone is my wife
i just wanted to do a quick doodle but then anatomy happened. still not entirely happy but whatever im done with this

anemone: show

Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:00 pm

guess who likes flowers and art and pink and also a girl who doesn't like her back even though it's been like four months???? that's right, me!!!!!

i was just like 'ill draw vent art' and then it became detailed and honestly im not sure if i have the patience to shade it or anything so EEEHHHH

addition: the flowers are chosen for Reasons but basically what it boils down to is: we're friends, i love you, you don't love me back, i'm sad now

Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:27 am

nvm i shaded Super Lazily

Sun Apr 03, 2016 12:52 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Hey I'm sorry to hear that man, if there is anything I can do for you please let me know.

I dunno if you want to hear this right now but I really like everthing about your art. You have an extremely nice aesthetic and feel for anatomy, colours and shading. I really love it and I'm always looking forward to more. I'm learning a lot by watching your stuff.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:43 am

Waifu: Yume
I recently went through that too, but we didn't stay friends and kinda drifted apart.
Hopefully you guys can still have good times together.
Also really love that picture, you did a good job of depicting your feelings.

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:45 am

thanks for the compliments and all that. we're still friends, thankfully, and i think it's mostly just something we've forgotten about, i just still kinda feel bad about it. welp, what are ya gonna do

i'm being surprisingly productive, probably cause i'm finally on spring break, so here's the lines of a drawing of my character in a d&d campaign my friends and i are doin

Sun Apr 03, 2016 8:29 pm
 [ 39 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next