The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:10 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Kirb Star's Art Dump: Updating. A lot. 

Waifu: zero suit wario
Now that I've made 8 characters's artworks, I thought it was time to make these:
whee: show

Hope you enjoy them!

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 pm

MGN Username: MGoku9
Currently Playing: SSF2, Crash Tag Team Racing, Dragon Ball Budokai 2
Oh, baby; a triple!
In all seriousness, they are amazing. I like the puns. Especially Kirby's, hehe. I'm kinda curious about the stages you may choose. I only have seen the anime, and there aren't many locations on it. I wish you good luck. I also like the way you made, in one month, more progress than what I did in six months.

Btw, do you have any programmers on your game yet?

PS: Just a little thing I thought... What if Kirby's Weak n' strong Dash Attack got swapped? Strong version; the Fireball attack and weak one; the Brawl/Sm4sh attack. IDK. Just because the Melee version is stronger, and works better as a strong attack, not to mention that's a KO move...

I am the base for Event #11: Laagggggg

== SSF2 ==
Flash Card #10

RIP Forums. Hope you're having a good day, though! Unless you main Marth /s.

Last edited by MedK on Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:12 pm

Gregory Goku wrote:
Oh, baby; a triple!
In all seriousness, they are amazing. I like the puns. Especially Kirby's, hehe.

Thanks!
Quote:
I'm kinda curious about the stages you may choose. I only have seen the anime, and there aren't many locations on it.

There are dozens of locations in the kirby games (and honestly I don't recommend the anime since it barely follows the games at all), well enough to give brawl a run for its money.
Some of the stages would obviously be the ones from Smash (minus Great Cave Offensive, that one is getting reworked into something actually playable), the stages from Kirby Fighters/Fighters Deluxe for the 3DS except reworked a bit to fit better into the Smash Bros aesthetic, and plenty other stages directly based on the games. (The anime is only getting Dedede's Castle Hill/Cappy Town in the same slot, specially since the other locations from the anime could easily be replaced with stuff from the games)

Quote:
Btw, do you have any programmers on your game yet?

The game runs on the engine of another Smash fangame I'm collaborating with: Smash Bros Lawl (I have a topic for that in this same forum), which includes a character/stage maker. It's kinda like Mugen but in Smash. I'd take care of programming everything into the game.

Quote:
PS: Just a little thing I thought... What if Weak n' strong Dash Attack got swapped? Strong version; the Fireball attack and weak one; the Brawl/Sm4sh attack. IDK. Just because the Melee version is stronger, and works better as a strong attack, not to mention that's a KO move...

That's... actually how the original plan went, maybe I made a typo somewhere and you mistook what I meant to say... don't worry about it, Strong is gonna be the Melee one with Weak being the Brawl one, don't worry ;)

Pd: In my sig there's a link to the thread where I'm discussing about my fangame, just click on the logo in my sig ;)

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:38 pm

MGN Username: MGoku9
Currently Playing: SSF2, Crash Tag Team Racing, Dragon Ball Budokai 2
Glad that the attack's made in this way...

There isn't any link to forums, actually. :/

I am the base for Event #11: Laagggggg

== SSF2 ==
Flash Card #10

RIP Forums. Hope you're having a good day, though! Unless you main Marth /s.

Wed Mar 08, 2017 10:59 pm

try here: https://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewtop ... 41&t=44548

Wed Mar 08, 2017 11:19 pm

BGs: show

Here are some backgrounds i made for my project. A few of them are upscalings i made based on backgrounds from Kirby & the Amazing Mirror, meanwhile the others are made from scratch.

Tue Dec 25, 2018 8:05 pm
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6