The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:10 pm

[ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next
Taking Requests 
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Pochi
you are pretty good cole,thanks again for my avi

TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:08 am

BLUSHIES :oops:

I have a freaking Ortho Appt. today. Getting my braces tightened AGAIN half a week before vacation.

With my drawings, I kind of feel BLOCKED OFF from my full experience and talent. It's like I know I can do so much better, but can only do crap. Artist's Block, you might call it.
I wish I was back in seventh grade where my drawings were better than everyone elses by like 5 grades. Then I moved and I hit a wall and couldn't find my way through that wall, so my drawings are much like crap to me, as of now. At least I know that you'll like 'em (I hope), so that's a bit of a confidence booster.

I thought you'd blast them with sand from your staff and then call for your camel and ride into the sunset

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:31 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
Cole wrote:
BLUSHIES :oops:

I have a freaking Ortho Appt. today. Getting my braces tightened AGAIN half a week before vacation.

With my drawings, I kind of feel BLOCKED OFF from my full experience and talent. It's like I know I can do so much better, but can only do crap. Artist's Block, you might call it.
I wish I was back in seventh grade where my drawings were better than everyone elses by like 5 grades. Then I moved and I hit a wall and couldn't find my way through that wall, so my drawings are much like crap to me, as of now. At least I know that you'll like 'em (I hope), so that's a bit of a confidence booster.

Hahaha, I know how you feel. I used do draw quite a bit but I really hated using "how to draw" videos, even though they taught me how to do things. Because every time I screwed it up?
"I'm never gonna draw as good as this.."

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:40 am
YIM

Exactly...

But, the thing is... I am 101% sure that I CAN DO IT... but I just wanna kick myself in the balls sometimes because I CAN do it... but I can't... do it. I miss the old days where I could draw whatever, let my imagination roam free... I think that's pretty much gone know... I hate that I won't let myself break free, and do whatever I want. It's funny because, like, as my drawings get better, they get blander... and blander... and blander because I can't accept the fact that it doesn't make sense, or it's somehow bad...

Tharja will be up this evening, depending on how my mouth is feeling.

I thought you'd blast them with sand from your staff and then call for your camel and ride into the sunset

Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:53 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
Cole wrote:
Exactly...

But, the thing is... I am 101% sure that I CAN DO IT... but I just wanna kick myself in the balls sometimes because I CAN do it... but I can't... do it. I miss the old days where I could draw whatever, let my imagination roam free... I think that's pretty much gone know... I hate that I won't let myself break free, and do whatever I want. It's funny because, like, as my drawings get better, they get blander... and blander... and blander because I can't accept the fact that it doesn't make sense, or it's somehow bad...

Tharja will be up this evening, depending on how my mouth is feeling.

We think rather similarly. But a lot of the time, I think the low self-esteem gets the best of me because I don't wanna feel crappy about it. ;-; But yeah, I know the feeling. The stuff you draw is really good though, even if it's not your best work.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:16 am
YIM

Thank you... before I was here... I was bashed on my jerks who said my art sucks. When I try to explain it to them, they're like... wut da hayl :huh:
:xd: Oh my god, I have to draw a portrait of my uncle and his girlfriend for their wedding in September. I also have another portrait to do of my asberger, cerebral-palsic cousin and his mum and her mum. Kid's cool though... sort of.

Hey... um, do you mind if we PM this conversation? I kind of want to get this topic back on topic. Thanks. Hah, get this topic back on topic

Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:48 am

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Cole wrote:
Thank you for helping. I did the spikes that way because they were somewhat easier. Mario DOES have a very bushy moustache.
I'm fine, criticism will only make me better. Unless your like this fracking sucks crap, YOU suck crap!!! :evil:

Glad to know you aren't knocked down by good criticism.
About the spikes, you can probably give him a side view.
The pattern of the mustache in the sig drawing reminds me of Eggman's. :xd: Mario's has a different bushy pattern
Also....a suggestion you might consider....Sonario is quite stoic and doesn't smirk or smile much so I say you should draw him with a straight face or frown

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:16 pm
Site Moderator

MGN Username: Pochi
yes,i used to draw a lot too...
but it happened to me the same than you and i just stopped.
my draws also were too simple and cartooney;and i never knew how to change that
i felt my drawing style got boring and boring;it was always the same;cartoons and cartoons and cartoons...
but don't surrender like me. Drawing always is a lot of fun

TwitterAsk
Kittenpuncher wrote:
imagine having sex with a clown though
instead of a dick he just has one of those flowers that shoots water out

Thu Jun 27, 2013 3:43 pm

Sonario wrote:
Cole wrote:
Thank you for helping. I did the spikes that way because they were somewhat easier. Mario DOES have a very bushy moustache.
I'm fine, criticism will only make me better. Unless your like this fracking sucks crap, YOU suck crap!!! :evil:

The pattern of the mustache in the sig drawing reminds me of Eggman's. :xd: Mario's has a different bushy pattern
Also....a suggestion you might consider....Sonario is quite stoic and doesn't smirk or smile much so I say you should draw him with a straight face or frown

Yeah, I thought about that erased it, and gave him a smile. The frown made him look even more like Shadow that it was.

Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:18 pm

Cole wrote:
Sonario wrote:
Cole wrote:

Yeah, I thought about that erased it, and gave him a smile. The frown made him look even more like Shadow that it was.

True. But his spikes are supposed to look different and the mustache (when colored) makes his mouth rather hard to see unless open. And you could always give him a straight face or even an angry grimace. Also one more thing you could do is making his eyebrows a little prominent. (like Mario's)

Fri Jun 28, 2013 2:10 am

Well. um.. do you want we to do another one? I'm fine with it if it'll please you but it'll take a bit because I got my braces tightened and had some of my teeth pulled apart to make room for extra's. I had springs placed too. Anyway, it'll make you happy then I will do it, because you're my friend.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 5:29 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Cole, I wanted to request a drawing.
Scanty and Kneesocks would be nice. (Preferably Scanty)
Good Drawings! ^_^

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:09 pm

MetalKnight... wow... everytime I want to do your request(which I really do!) something gets in the way :ko: . At first I had some personal business to mope over :cry: ...
then I was sick :? ... now I'm in the second day of the third time of getting my braces tightened, with teeth pulled apart(not pulled out) to make room for supernumerary teeth, which feels like getting your arms pulled in opposite directions by giants :cry: ... you just haven't been real lucky. I'll have it... tomorrow... at somewhere near noon. Apologies about that. I'll PM you when I get to it.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:23 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
Cole wrote:
MetalKnight... wow... everytime I want to do your request(which I really do!) something gets in the way :ko: . At first I had some personal business to mope over :cry: ...
then I was sick :? ... now I'm in the second day of the third time of getting my braces tightened, with teeth pulled apart(not pulled out) to make room for supernumerary teeth, which feels like getting your arms pulled in opposite directions by giants :cry: ... you just haven't been real lucky. I'll have it... tomorrow... at somewhere near noon. Apologies about that. I'll PM you when I get to it.

Don't worry, I can Wait.

Fri Jun 28, 2013 8:51 pm

Cole wrote:
Well. um.. do you want we to do another one? I'm fine with it if it'll please you but it'll take a bit because I got my braces tightened and had some of my teeth pulled apart to make room for extra's. I had springs placed too. Anyway, it'll make you happy then I will do it, because you're my friend.

:smile: I'm glad you consider me a friend. I wish i could help but I'm no good with drawing....About the teeth...OUCH MAN! I feel sorry for you. Though my teeth aren't really in the best condition (my new teeth broke straight through my baby teeth) I'm not gonna fix 'em yet. If you really can you COULD draw it once more (if you want to. I won't mind AT ALL if you don't)
Take as looooong as you want. One stroke per day will do. Perhaps a side view with downwards pointing spikes, prominent eyebrows and a longer/bushier 'stache.

Sat Jun 29, 2013 4:08 am
 [ 148 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 10  Next