The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:16 pm

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Agent Spaghetti's Art 

Location: That information is for high-ranked agents of the Pasta Agency. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Well I'm an artist and I thought you'd be interested. Feel free to critique them: I won't dislike you for it.
Most of these drawings are my friends who asked me to draw them. So these "random people" are pretty much just my friends. You may also be interested to know I am color blind (not too majorly), and so most of my presented artworks will be in black and white. I'll order them chronologically, past (about 2 years ago) - present. Keep in mind that I'm more interested in critique for my more recent drawings than earlier.

Finished 12/21/10

Finished 1/24/11 (It has more on the bottom, but I cropped it out because I wrote the girl's name down. It has caused so many problems, and I haven't done it since)

Finished 5/4/11 (The page became warped from all the black lead on the top left corner, just in case you were wondering what was up with that)

Finished 12/2/11

Finished 7/9/12

Finished 9/26/12 (Slenderman!)

Finished 9/27/12 This is a Tessellation I did for my Art Class. Batman themed, but not entirely. I kind of messed up Batman's neck/shoulders, but whatever.)

Finished 11/25/12 (My Cousin's Kids)

Finished 12/25/12 (I apologize if you hate them; this was a Christmas gift for my sister)

Finished 12/2/13 (the far left sister paid me to draw this from a family photo taken in 1968. Sorry about the poor picture quality. I had to take the picture with a camera. I'm getting a digital copy done, however, and once I have it, I'll upload that.):

Image o just tell me what you think; criticism and all

Visit http://forums.nes-productions.com/

Last edited by Agent Spaghetti on Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:00 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:45 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
Holy s***

there are no words

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:49 pm

Yes there are. It says "One Direction" right there.

Tue Jan 15, 2013 3:54 am

Location: That information is for high-ranked agents of the Pasta Agency. If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Well, that's good news so far.

Wed Jan 16, 2013 12:04 am

Waifu: I'm married
god.... DAYUM

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Fri Jan 18, 2013 5:22 pm
YIM WWW
Site Moderator

Not bad. You seem to be good at copying, something I tried out for a while. Knowing how to transfer properly tells me you're capable of doing something more photorealistic. Try a complex backdrop with smaller details, it may very well lead to something. Also, straighten up your lines, they're very uneven. Otherwise, the smaller errors like heavy shading and askew portions are easily passable.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Sat Jan 19, 2013 5:47 am

Blue wrote:
Not bad. You seem to be good at copying, something I tried out for a while. Knowing how to transfer properly tells me you're capable of doing something more photorealistic. Try a complex backdrop with smaller details, it may very well lead to something. Also, straighten up your lines, they're very uneven. Otherwise, the smaller errors like heavy shading and askew portions are easily passable.

Yeah I probably should start doing real backgrounds. Also the uneven, "chicken scratching" thing is intentional, however trying something much cleaner would definitely be beneficial for me. Thanks for the crit!

Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:22 pm

ohmigod spag
you've improved drastically.

Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:04 pm

hmmmmmm.... Very interesting Art.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:08 am

Holy Crap. When I was in sixth grade, I was on a tenth grade level. I'm not joking. I like to do the things you do, I'm at a college level at portraits, also. You'd be very welcome here. Oh yeah, make an arrival topic, people would like you. I'll be posting a self-portrait of myself that I did in fifth grade, soon in my art topic. I really don't put much effort into the drawing requests, plus they are one of the things I love to draw, but are one of my weak points. So yeah, BACK TO YOU.

I thought you'd blast them with sand from your staff and then call for your camel and ride into the sunset

Last edited by cole on Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:39 am

Waifu: zero suit wario

Sat Jun 15, 2013 9:43 am

Clearly this is incomplete, but I thought I might as well show this one. This is a family portrait, the picture it being based upon taken in 1968. I'm being paid to do this by the sister on the far left (obviously much older now). 20.5" x 16".

Also, a mostly-complete-but-not-quite James Bond acrylic painting:

EDIT: @APEX_Maverick_Cole5: An arrival topic? Well I have been on these forums for quite a long time and active in other parts of the forums for quite a long time, so I would think I'm quite past making an arrival topic.

Last edited by Agent Spaghetti on Sun Jun 16, 2013 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:05 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
god tier drawings

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sat Jun 15, 2013 7:54 pm

MGN Username: Nixter
Currently Playing: Binding of Isaac: Rebirth
this is simply beautiful

Sat Jun 15, 2013 8:00 pm

wounder full amazing handy craft pics i love it so much specially baby pic is so beautiful

Fri Jun 21, 2013 5:34 am
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next