The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:09 pm

[ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Kirb Star's Art Dump: Updating. A lot. 

Waifu: zero suit wario
Now showing off Gooey’s artwork!
Aand here are his costumes!
1- “Clueless Rogue” Default.
2- “Waka Waka Waka” Based on Pac-Man.
3- “Pyro Master” Based on Sasuke.
4- “Slime Time” Based on the Slime from Computer Virus.
5- “Choo Choo” Based on Chuchu.
6- “Rocky Doodle” Based on Rocky.
7- “Darkness Returns” Based on Dark Matter.
8- “Bloody Tears” Based on Zero.
9- “Metal Slime” Based on the Metal Slimes from Dragon Quest.
10- “Chaotic Guardian” Based on Chaos 0 from Sonic Adventure.
11- “Borange” Based on Fobby from Mother 2.
12- “Twinkle Popon” Based on Popon from Dream Land 3.
13- “D'Preciated” Based on Chuckie.
14- “Amebi” Based on Ameboid from Super Mario RPG.
15- “Distaff Counterpart” Based on Blob from Dream Land 2.
16- “Death God” Based on the Jellyfish from Yume Nikki.
17- “Failed Clone” Based on Ditto from Pokémon.
18- “And his Blob” Based on Blob from A Boy and his Blob.

Thoughts? Which ones were your favorites?

Wed Mar 01, 2017 12:07 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
Before we get into Dedede’s moveset, I’d like to state a few deviations I made from your original “plan” for him. I noticed that you assigned Hammer nail (Hammer’s neutral attack in every Kirby game) to Fsmash, Ftilt, Fair, and Dair. You do realize that having the same animation for so many attacks is a bit redundant, right? I’ve decided to only have it assigned to Fsmash and Ftilt, due to Fair not needing another move (Sm4sh Dedede Fair is already a good move in its own right, and a Strong and Weak variation can just change the knockback of it), and it making literally no sense at all whatsoever to be assigned to Dair, as Dedede’s Dair is already great (and should not be replaced), and Hammer Twirl would be a much better move to add onto it as a weak variation. Please carefully consider all of this when making the game.
Speaking of working on the game, I’d love to help you structure or restructure any coding you do, as well as testing and helping you fine-tune and balance the game. Perhaps you should consider working on it right away as we already have two characters worked out and building a dev team of volunteers. There are definitely some skilled spriters here who could help you sprite them if you need.
Well, without further delay, here’s Dedede’s moveset.

King Dedede revised moveset:
Neutral B:
Strong: Inhale- His Neutral B from the Smash games. When an opponent is spit out, a Weak A press will result in the enemy not going as far as a Strong A press. Also, Dedede can walk slowly while inhaling and can spit opponents at an angle. Confirmed
Weak: Dedede Puff- The puff of air he does after flying. It should be bigger than Kirby’s and deal more knockback and damage than his. Confirmed
Side B:
Strong: Gordo Throw- His Side B from Sm4sh. Confirmed
Weak: Waddle Dee Toss- His Side B from Brawl. Confirmed
Up B: His Smash Bros Up B, except you can cancel it at the peak of his jump with the attack button to do a little clap like in Drum Dash. The clap will be a very weak attack. Dedede will still go into freefall tho. No differing animations between Strong and Weak. Strong spikes as Dedede comes down and goes higher than Weak. Confirmed
Down B: His Smash Bros Down B. No differing animations between Strong and Weak except that weak is uncharged and doesn’t have the startup lag/charging animation of Strong. Confirmed
Jab: His Smash Bros Jab. No differing animations between Strong and Weak. Strong deals more knockback than weak. Confirmed
Ftilt:
Strong: Hammer Nail- The Hammer Nail move from the Hammer ability. The star that comes out when the hammer strikes the ground can also damage foes. Confirmed
Weak: Smash Ftilt- His Ftilt from the Smash games. Confirmed
Utilt: His Smash Bros Utilt. No differing animations between Strong and Weak. Strong deals more knockback than Weak. Confirmed
Dtilt:
Strong: Sm4sh Dtilt- His Dtilt from Sm4sh.
Weak: Brawl Dtilt- His Dtilt from Brawl.
Dash Attack:
Strong: Hammer Swing- Dedede’s Hammer Swing move. This should be a multihit move with a few super armor frames and good knockback and decent range while being vulnerable from the top. Confirmed
Weak: Smash Dash Attack- His Dash attack from the Smash games. Confirmed
Nair:
Strong: Giant Swing- Dedede’s Giant Swing move. This should hit only once and deal moderate knockback. Confirmed
Weak: Smash Nair- His Nair from the Smash games. Confirmed
Fair:
Strong: "his Hammer Jump move he does in Dream Land (the one where he jumps from the ground while raising the hammer and then swinging it down, forwards). Basically that move except only the swing and can meteor smash." Confirmed
Weak: Sm4sh Fair- His Fair from Sm4sh. After much deliberation and lots of begging, Confirmed
Bair:
Strong: D64 Spin- Dedede spins in the air once similarly to how he does in the D64 boss fight in Kirby Fighters Deluxe. Confirmed
Weak: Brawl Bair- His Bair from Brawl. Confirmed
Uair: His Smash Bros Uair. No differing animations between Strong and Weak. Strong deals more damage and knockback than Weak. Confirmed
Dair:
Strong: "he swings the Hammer downwards BUT he spins while doing it, like in Aerial Hammer Swing but DDD faces the camera. The move can meteor smash (and spike in one of his frames)"
Weak: Hammer Twirl- His Hammer Twirl move from the Modern Kirby games. Should be a multihit move and deal horizontal knockback. It should not be cancelled upon landing, but rather continue until the attack completes before autocancelling. Confirmed
Fsmash:
Fully Charged: Triple Hammer- The Triple Hammer move from Return to Dreamland. Should be a multihit move with lots of knockback. Confirmed
Normal: Smash Fsmash- His Fsmash from the official Smash games. Confirmed
Usmash:
His Smash Bros Usmash. The only thing that happens when it’s fully charged is it gets to max power and sets on fire, extending its range. That’s it. Confirmed
Dsmash:
Fully Charged: Multispin Attack- Masked Dedede's Multispin attack. Dedede is completely invulnerable while using this. After using it, he is dizzy for two whole seconds. Confirmed
Normal: Smash Dsmash- His Dsmash from the official Smash games. Confirmed

Now Kirb-Star is gonna do his moveset for Bandanna Dee and we'll role swap. This should be fun

Last edited by Happyfrozenfire on Wed Mar 01, 2017 8:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:46 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Do take into consideration that Bandana Dee using Beam and Parasol abilities in addition to just Spear is a pretty SSF2-specific idea. I can't stop you from using it but people might point fingers.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:53 pm

Steven wrote:
Do take into consideration that Bandana Dee using Beam and Parasol abilities in addition to just Spear is a pretty SSF2-specific idea. I can't stop you from using it but people might point fingers.

That was kinda the point, but if you don't want us to use it, then that's fine. I can make an original moveset.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:17 pm

@Steven: Bandana Dee is definitely not gonna feature Beam, given Waddle Doo is already on the roster. Parasol is definitely gonna be a part of his moves because that's the ability he's represented with in Planet Robobot. Besides, I'm sure there would be a lot more people pointing fingers at two Waddle Dees being the roster if Bandana only uses Spear, and him using Parasol is widely accepted by many fans as how he should be in an official Smash game anyways :P

@happyfrozenfire:

Funny you mention F-Air & D-Air being "excellent moves" when those are actually the reason why I hate playing as DDD in Smash 4, I always found them overly laggy and never satisfying to hit with (unlike with other laggy characters like Ganondorf or Bowser), specially since they're pretty weak.

Also for the coding I forgot to remark I'm using the engine of another game I'm collaborating with called Smash Bros Lawl , I already asked the developer (DemicStudios) and he agreed with the idea, so the game's coding would never be a problem, since the game has a character Builder that allows you to modify the hitboxes and all that stuff, it's like making a PSA character in SSBB but easier and with sprites. Balancing sounds good, yeah.

Alright, onto DDD's moveset.

Neutral B: The move sounds fine, but I also wanted to incorporate more differences like: DDD having the ability to walk (slowly) while inhaling) and being able to angle the shooted opponents (just a bit, like 25° instead of 45°).
Weak being Puff sounds fine by me.

Side Special and Down Special sound great.

Up Special is definitely gonna be Super Dedede Jump, except that you can cancel it by pressing the Attack button while in the air to make him clap like in Dedede's Drum Dash. A very weak attack without much range but a lot safer than the method in Brawl and Sm4sh. He still goes into Free Fall mode though.

Jab being the Smash one is fine by me.
S-Tilt is fine by me, too.
U-Tilt is fine by me, too x2.
D-Tilt should have two variants: Strong being his Sm4sh D-Tilt while Weak is his Brawl D-Tilt (much weaker, though).
Dash Attack is fine by me.
N-Air is fine by me too.
F-Air needs to be changed for the reasons I mentioned above, too laggy and pretty weak for an aerial + never being fun to use. How about this: Better make it so it's his Hammer Jump move he does in Dream Land (the one where he jumps from the ground while raising the hammer and then swinging it down, forwards). Basically that move except only the swing and can meteor smash.
B-Air: Uhh, not so sure about this one, remember he has two B-Airs (one in Brawl and Sm4sh). Alright, how about this: Strong is his D64 spin (except only swings once, and it's kinda laggy) and Weak is his Brawl B-Air (obviously nerfed so it doesn't hit that strong).
U-Air is fine by me.
D-Air: Same as F-Air, the move was never satisfying, laggy and too weak overall (compared to other heavyweights). Better make it like this: Weak is Hammer Twirl as you proposed it, while D-Air uses a similar animation as Kirby's Grand Hammer (super ability, hammer being obviously DDD's size and not having the flashy effects nor length). Basically he swings the Hammer downwards BUT he spins while doing it, like in Aerial Hammer Swing but DDD faces the camera. The move can meteor smash (and spike in one of his frames).

*whew*

Side Smash is fine by me, except the animation while charging is the same one he does on Kirby 64 because why not.
Up-Smash: Fully charged should be on Fire (which extends its hitbox) like DDD's Hammer Swing.
D-Smash: Uncharged should be his Sm4sh D-Smash while fully charged it should be his Multi Spin attack in the Masked Dedede boss fight, you can move a little like with Brawl Minus' Waluigi but the move has LOTS of endlag (he goes dizzy for like 1,2 seconds and quickly gets back in the fight).

I think that wraps it up. Btw, Bandana Dee should NOT use Beam Rod as one of his weapons, that one would be better for Waddle Doo. You can also make it so he uses a variety of weapons from other Waddle Dee classes but please keep Spear as the priority. I already have a conceptualized moveset but I want to see yours anyways.
-------------------
Also, the Chaos 0 costume for Gooey is semi transparent, just so you know.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 3:40 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Funny you mention F-Air & D-Air being "excellent moves" when those are actually the reason why I hate playing as DDD in Smash 4, I always found them overly laggy and never satisfying to hit with (unlike with other laggy characters like Ganondorf or Bowser), specially since they're pretty weak.

Fair combos into itself at low percents and can basically drag opponents offstage. It's crucial in the Little Mac, Ganondorf, Cloud, and Roy matchups. It should be in there at least as the weak form of Fair. As for your idea with Dair, I'm a bit skeptical, but you know what, go ahead.
Kirb-Star wrote:
I'm using the engine of another game I'm collaborating with called Smash Bros Lawl

If it doesn't have Dashcancelling and Multi-Directional input, find a way to modify the code to add Dashcancelling. We NEED Dashcancelling, and I would love it if Multi-Directional inputs were in the game too.

Last edited by Happyfrozenfire on Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:04 pm

Happyfrozenfire wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:

Fair combos into itself at low percents and can basically drag opponents offstage. It's crucial in the Little Mac, Ganondorf, Cloud, and Roy matchups. It should be in there at least as the weak form of Fair. As for your idea with Dair, I'm a bit skeptical, but you know what, go ahead.
Kirb-Star wrote:
I'm using the engine of another game I'm collaborating with called Smash Bros Lawl

If it doesn't have Dashcancelling and Multi-Directional input, find a way to modify the code to add Dashcancelling. We NEED Dashcancelling, and I would love it if Multi-Directional inputs were in the game too.

I agree with Sm4sh Fair being the weak version.
Also I'm pretty sure most of the tricks available in Melee are already possible in the game.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:14 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:

Kirb-Star wrote:

I agree with Sm4sh Fair being the weak version.
Also I'm pretty sure most of the tricks available in Melee are already possible in the game.

Rip.
Alright, I don't wanna spend too much time on a moveset if you've already got one, so show me yours and I can maybe make a few suggestions. Roleswaps are fun :pikachu:

Wed Mar 01, 2017 4:36 pm

Ok, but you have to tell me which of the costumes I made were your favorites, I didn't spend so much time into them for nothing you know ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alright, here's my proposed B. Dee moveset:

-Unlike SSF2, he only has 2 jumps, Spear Copter goes higher in exchange.

Basic Combo:
-Strong: Uses the same Combo as SSF2 (as it's the only reasonably one), then goes into a infinite Combo using Multispear Attack and ends with a finisher (being Spear Thrust)
-Weak: B. Dee just does a quick hit with the handle of the Spear.
S-Tilt: Uses Spear Thrust forwards. Doesn't change animation with Weak & Strong.
U-Tilt:
-Strong: Swings the Spear Upwards with both hands. (Basically SSF2 but goes is angled more upwards rather than to the side)
-Weak: Quickly pierces his spear slightly upwards with one hand (Based on the animation the Spear Dees made in the intro of Revenge of the King)
D-Tilt:
-Strong: Uses Parasol Twirl in the ground. Hops a little bit and it's a multi-hit attack. It's nowhere near as broken as in Kirby Fighters.
-Weak: His Slide attack. It's weaker than Kirby's and doesn't cover much distance.
Dash Attack:
-Strong: Uses Parasol Drill. Has great momentum.
-Weak: Simply trips while charging forwards, based on Possesed Waddle Dee (aka Waddle Doo)'s dash attack in Kirby 64.

S-Smash: Uses Parasol Swing forwards (water included). Hold the attack button after attacking to hold it in front of you and create a reflector. Doesn't change after max charge.
U-Smash: Uses Skyward Thrust. Doesn't change after max charge.
D-Smash: Quickly spins around himself while sliding the Spear in the ground. (Basically SSF2's)

N-Air:
-Strong: Quickly spins the Spear around him (again, SSF2's)
-Weak: Turns into a ball, mimicking Waddle Dee from Canvas Curse and spins around. If he lands into the ground in this form, he will bounce.

S-Air:
-Strong: Quickly thrusts with his spear thrice in different angles forwards.
-Weak: Drills with the Spear forwards.
B-Air: Uses Back Thrust. Doesn't change.
U-Air: B. Dee takes out his Parasol and hits upwards, similar to Kine's Parasol Attack.
D-Air: Takes out his Spear and uses Moon Drop. VERY risky move, since you can't stop until falling into the ground and you fall REALLY fast with this move. Can Spike.

Special moves:

Neutral B: Spear Throw, your average projectile. You can charge and angle the move. You can even walk and jump while charging! If the opponent is in the ground and get hit by the very tip of the spear he/she will get pinned down.

Side B: Nruff Call. B. Dee whistles and summons a Nruff out of nowhere and rides over him, ramming forwards. You can turn but it's kinda laggy. If you press B you can jump out of him like Wario's Bike. Nruff will patiently wait until B. Dee comes near him. You can ride onto him by pressing B next to him. Also works as a meat shield, but who would be mean enough to do that? If he gets attacked a lot he will dissapear in a puff of stars. You can call him again, though. (Can vary between a Sheep from the anime or a small Grizzo). Change is only AESTHETIC.

Up B: Spear Copter. B. Dee rises into the air (longer than in SSF2) and you he can float for about 5 seconds, after this he'll go in Free Fall. Multi-hitting move, and allows you to move in any direction except up. Pressing B cancels the move early but you still end in Free Fall.

Down B: Powerhouse Armor. Dee summons two Waddle Dees and the three armor themselves in an Armored Waddle Dee.
The Armored Waddle Dee has lots of knockback resistance, being even able to resist a Home-run Bat. All moves will only make it flinch a little. The downside is, it moves very slowly and can barely jump into the air. It's also an easy target on strong moves, having an stamina of 60hp. If it runs out of health, the Armor will explode and launch the other waddle dees away, though Bandana Dee will recieve the knockback taken from the explosion.
It has very few moves, which are the following:
Walk: A slow walk.
Basic Combo: A single headbutt. Deals 7%
Side Tilt: A small charge forward. Deals 8%
Up Tilt: A small hop. Deals 6% and it's arguably the fastest.
Down Tilt: A small slide. Deals 7%
Side Smash: Charges forward. Deals 16% with high knockback.
Up Smash: An upwards headbutt. Deals 15% with high knockback.
Down Smash: A hop, similar to Charizard's. Deals 18% with high knockback.
Jump: If it lands on an opponent, it will bury them and deal 11% of damage.
Down B: Will undo the formation. (Cancel the move)
Undoing the formation or having the armor destroyed will oblige Dee to wait 6 seconds to use the move again.
Dee can also armor in a Puppet Waddle Dee or a Clay House, although, the change is merely AESTHETIC.
Based on the cut function from Kirby 64, which made Waddle Dee hide in a house and use it as an armor.

Final Smash is the same as Dedede's in Brawl, he's the general of the Waddle Dees after all. (Dedede doesn't get his Sm4sh FS, don't worry).

Last edited by Kirb-Star on Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 5:46 pm

Before I say my critiques for your moveset, I have an idea for a name of this game: Kirby Fighters: Master edition. Master as in Master Hand. Take it or leave it, I think it's a pretty good title, but that's up to you to decide.

Jab: Good for both
Ftilt: Good
Utilt: Good for both. The Weak is a nice reference
Dtilt: Good for both, although I'd like to add specifics for Weak Dtilt: Dee will have no armor during this attack, and it will hit 4 times.
Dash attack: Good for both.
Fsmash: Good. We need a water attack in this game :megaman:
Usmash: Good.
Dsmash: Good.
Nair: Strong is good but I think Weak should be saved for his Down B.
Fair: Strong is good but Weak should be removed, since a drilling doesn't really make much sense in Dee's design. Besides, from what it sounds like, that'd just be copying Kirby's Smash 64 fair, and we don't need that.
Bair: Good
Uair: Good
Dair: Good, but I think that only Strong should spike and Weak shouldn't. That would allow the player more options and allow them to use it in the proper scenario.
Neutral B: Good
Side B: Good, but the Nruff should die in one hit.
Up B: This is where my idea for Dee's moveset comes in. Strong variant of Spearcopter should travel a farther distance vertically but deal less hitstun and more knockback, while the Weak variant of Spearcopter can be more like the version we saw in Alpharad's video. Dee=OP
Down B: I have a problem with this move. The Armor sounds like, depending on the frame data of its moves, it would either be completely unviable and useless or overpowered. On top of that, being a transformation, it'd mean extra sprites. A better Down B would be Ball Dee, where B. Dee transforms into Ball form and begins bouncing. Without bouncing much, this attack wouldn't do any damage but you'll go higher with every bounce, and the more distance you've fallen, the more damage you'll do to an enemy and the harder you'll knock them back them if you hit them, up to the point where a fall from the blast zone hitting a grounded enemy would do 30% and kill an enemy at 60%. Ball form can be cancelled with Down B, with all momentum retained, so that you could use it to reach a high opponent or pull off unique combos with it. Also, the Weak variant of the move will spike, unlike the strong variant of the move, which simply knocks the opponent horizontally.
Finally, his Final Smash: No. We SHOULD NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES bring the big gay dance to Kirby Fighters: Master Edition. Instead, if you want your Powerhouse armor to be in the game, have the Final Smash be a Powerhouse Armor transformation with decent speed and good frame data. At the end of the Final Smash, the Powerhouse Armor should explode, and anyone caught in the explosion will be sent flying.
And I like Dedede's Sm4sh Final Smash. I would love to see it in the game :pikachu:

Now time for me to tell you which costumes for each character are my favorites:
MK: I was extremely fond of Alts 6-9, 11-12, and 14-15. If I mained MK in the game, I would use the Murky Knight alt since I like the way it looks.
Adeline: I was extremely fond of Alts 5, 8-11, 13-14, and 18. If I mained Adeline in the game, I would use the Forestal Artist alt since Kiki's Delivery Service is my 2nd favorite Miyasaki film and Ursula helped Kiki with her depression and and I love how cool she is as a character. Also I feel like all the little edgelords would main Kiki alt and Ryuko alt so if I wanna rep Kiki's delivery service, I should main Ursula.
Kirby: I love all of Kirby's alts. I'm probably gonna see which one looks better, but I'm gonna main either Game boy alt or Carbon alt. Whichever one's sprites look better.
Ribbon: I was extremely fond of Alts 2-4, 7-10, 13, and 15. If I mained Ribbon in the game, I would use Starbomb alt because It was a beautiful day, and everyone was excited.
Dee: To be honest, I like vanilla Dee better than any of his alts.
Dedede: ALL OF DEDEDE'S ALTS ARE f*** AMAZING. HONESTLY, YOU DID EVERYTHING PERFECTLY HERE. I would main Grinch Dedede because Dededoo would be overused and I just loved all of BitF's songs.
Ripple: Shauntal alt and Sectonia alt. All else pales in comparison. I would probably use Shauntal alt when playing defensively and Sectonia alt when playing offensively.
Gooey: Like Dee, I prefer Vanilla Gooey over any of his alts.

Wed Mar 01, 2017 9:14 pm

I actually decided to name it Kirby Fighters X (X being "cross", a reference to Brawl's japanese name PLUS an easy way to put the Smash logo in). Kirby Fighters Master Edition sounds more like a mod of the game honestly :pikachu:

Btw, I mixed up Weak and Strong D-Tilts, weak is the slide (hence why it's weaker than kirby's) while Parasol Twirl is the strong one :P

Nruff can't die. He lives in our hearts.

Also, I'm triggered at the fact the words "like" and "Dedede's FS from Sm4sh ", specially since it's nowhere near as flashy as the other Final Smashes and the fact they could have used Masked Dedede doing a flashy attack (kinda like Mewtwo's FS, he transforms but isn't a Final Form) instead.
Big Gay Dance was also hilarious and powerful as hell, and more fitting with Bandana Dee since he's the general of the Waddle Dees :pikachu:

I'm fine with the Down B being Bouncing Dee. I can just keep a (much smaller) version of Powerhouse Armor as a Smash Taunt anyways, pretty much just like Snake's box but with a mini sized house.

Btw, forgot to mention. Since Ribbon can't use many physical attacks (she's just a wimpy fairy slightly smaller than Kirby), she always fights with the Sacred Crystal following her and doing all of her attacks (kinda like Cream & Cheese in Sonic Battle), the Crystal can fuse with her hand to form the Ribbon Shard Gun, the very same weapon from the fight with Zero Two. Except not as strong nor explosive, but certainly useful. She only uses in some of her attacks.

Alrite, now on to the Final Smashes.

Kirby: Simply Ultra Sword from Sm4sh, except the Swords can vary like in the source game. His Cook Ability FS would be better for Kawasaki.
Ribbon: Crystal Bullets. She summons the Ribbon Shard Gun and shoots non-stop forwards like a boss would do in a Bullet Hell game. Basically multi-hit, but it's likely the opponent will end up receiving most of the bullets anyways.
Bandana Dee: Either Big Gay Dance or Waddle Tank from Return to Dream Land.
Adeleine: Final Sketch, basically PKMN Trainer's Triple Finish but with Ice Dragon, Kracko, Sweet Stuff, Mr Bright & Mr Shine attacking forwards.
Meta Knight: Mega Mach Tornado, his move of the same name from his boss fight in Revenge of Meta Knight.
King Dedede: Masked Revenge, DDD puts on his Mask and does some flashy attacks with the Dedede Hammer I'm still not sure what should they do.
Queen Ripple: Crystal Purification, Ripple summons the Sacred Crystal which rises up and emits a pillar made of light that attracts opponents and "purifies" them. (With that we mean they're constantly attacked by the light).
Gooey: Hyperzonic Darkness, he basically transforms into his Dark Matter form from Dream Land 3 and is a semi-final form.

Feel free to discuss about any of these FS :chibirobo:

Wed Mar 01, 2017 10:19 pm

While you're telling us your plan for ribbon, what about ripple? I have no idea how she would work. Also, just wanted to say that if Sectonia isn't in this game I will cry

Thu Mar 02, 2017 7:22 am

I never said in my post Sectonia isn't in :P. Ripple has already got the Rainbow Sword in her artwork, and most of her attacks are based around end-game abilities. She can also use some magic a-la Zelda and summon Fairy Soldiers (original creation, do not steal :pikachu:) in her Down B to stay in their spot and attack nearby opponents. I still have to figure out the rest but won't be hard :P

Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:42 am

Now that I've made 8 characters's artworks, I thought it was time to make these:
whee: show

Hope you enjoy them!

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 pm

Now that I've made 8 characters's artworks, I thought it was time to make these:
whee: show

Hope you enjoy them!

Fri Mar 03, 2017 6:31 pm
 [ 81 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next