The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:11 pm

[ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Reimu's Stuff 

: show

Here's Lucina in casual clothes. I gave up on putting detail on the clothes because I redid too much stuff, mostly the skin because I've been trying to shade skin properly. I think she looks too male in whatever I did, but I gave up on fixing this thing because that'll mean I'd have to redo everything; I might do that another time, but yeah, that's that. Don't mind the iris, I'll work on making those another time.

Fri Dec 11, 2015 4:27 am

Wii fit trainer: show

Less Wii fit trainer-y: show

As you can see I was too lazy to make it a full body and colour thing... and doing the hand properly.
The second picture was what I made first, but it looked too different from Wii fit trainer. So I did what most sensible people would do, change the clothing and not fix anything. That being said, like the less trainer-y one is the one I like better.

Tue Jan 19, 2016 1:36 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
I dig your fashion style

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:12 am

Steven wrote:
I dig your fashion style

Thanks mang

Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:02 am

So I went along and decided to draw Tails and realized that Sonic characters don't look anything like hedgehogs, I'm pretty slow. Anyways, I haven't had time to sit continuously in front of a screen to draw which feels nice now that I finally did. Since I haven't had time to actually draw a lot, I felt like crap when I finally did. And so, I went with like no shading and basic stuff like avoiding hands and stuff because I'd probably screw them up right now (that and I'm lazy). I probably might draw a bit more later and such.

Tails: show
I bet you were expecting people, and clothing, and not this style
During drawing Tails, the lack of hair made me very uncomfortable, which made me make this

Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:39 pm

(Unimportant stuff at the top, poll stuff details in the last [big] chunk)

I went around and played with some colours to make this thingy-ma-bobert. The goal was to make hair that was very vibrant?? but then I ended up colouring up the skin with high contrast?? (I don't art). I feel like I'm trying to imitate some artists that I like right now. Hopefully I have more time for days to come (and hopefully forever) to keep drawing stuff.

I feel like I'm getting really bloggy with these posts which is probably a bad thing; I'll probably move to DeviantArt or something if I actually feel like I'm doing this too much. On another note, I feel like I should really draw Smash Bros. characters (or affiliated things) while I'm here even though it's probably not the case at all, which is probably another reason for if I ever just stop posting for a long while again (or move to DA).

I'm going to give polls another go, this time with less options and such in hopes that it doesn't flop (then again, when it flopped, it flopped pretty bad last time). If it flops again, I'm probably just going to stop trying with polls.
So for the poll options:
- Smash Bros. styles range from cartooney to semi-realistic / realistic (what I was doing before w/ the clothes and things). Preferably you'd post in this post to tell me to do cartooney or semi-realistic, but we both know that no ones going to do that.
- Fluffy is "furry" things?? I'm actually not sure what "furry" is so I'm just going to define it as not human things. If this is picked, I'll probably make something with changed up anatomy / proportions from when I did Tails because he looks not fluffy and the making of / looking at it bothers me slightly. Note that fluffy doesn't mean "fluffy", but more of the softer look (I know this makes no sense, but bear with me). This would also be probably anthro?? (not even exactly sure what this means either), but it can also end up being a sheep or something (you could also just post in this post to say etc.) and will end up being cartooney.
- The great w/e option. This probably would be ending up with me drawing something fluffy, but that's not definite. Honestly picking this option feels like a big screw you half the time, but at least you're voting. There was going to be an exclude fluffy w/e option, but I feel like that'd confuse people with too many options. (you could always just post saying you want it excluded)

There was also going to be a draw something from a manga you read / make something "anime" option, but I know that option wouldn't fly.

Now that I've scared people away with a wall of text, here's small image with no box this time (because small)
I always make heads too tall and big / make body too small, the struggle

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:13 am

Waifu: Yume
Wanna try Bayo??

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:18 am

TS wrote:
Wanna try Bayo??

Honestly, I'm probably going to get scorned for this, but I'm not a big Bayonetta fan (probably because I didn't play the games) so I think I'm going to pass on that one. Like Bayonetta's outfitting sort of makes me uncomfortable which probably extends her character too. Also, Smash 4's Bayonetta looks like some samba dancer which makes me hate the character even more (like why?). So unless you got like some super compelling case you can convince me with, I'm probably not going with that one.

Sun Mar 06, 2016 3:47 am

Reimu wrote:
TS wrote:
Wanna try Bayo??

Honestly, I'm probably going to get scorned for this, but I'm not a big Bayonetta fan (probably because I didn't play the games) so I think I'm going to pass on that one. Like Bayonetta's outfitting sort of makes me uncomfortable which probably extends her character too. Also, Smash 4's Bayonetta looks like some samba dancer which makes me hate the character even more (like why?). So unless you got like some super compelling case you can convince me with, I'm probably not going with that one.

LOL I get it

Marth with a seductive face in a tux with a bow tie

Sun Mar 06, 2016 4:59 am

X2C wrote:
Marth with a seductive face in a tux with a bow tie

Googling seductive faces just gives me attractive people looking into the camera emotionless or smiling awkwardly. Knowing that, I haven't tried drawing males in a while so I tried my best.
Side note: coloured hair is weird, male photos get paired up with kitten photos mocking the pose a lot, and Marth really does look like a girl especially in brawl.

Yay flat colours because I can't render \o/ (I should really figure out how)
I failed drawing like 2 times before this so I hope you're happy because that was like 6+ hours of me screwing up
People find guys bitting their lips seductive right??
You know, to some extent this is me just giving up

Right, and the poll failed again with two people again so probably no more polls. I'll just be on my way drawing a fluffy thing when I have the time and then I'll see what I want to do after that.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 6:18 pm

Lol this is some cringey high school musical looking s*** hahaha I love it, thanks boo.

Sat Mar 12, 2016 9:13 pm

Edit: I just realized the hair looks a lot like the person's in TS' pic

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:40 am

Oh wow it does

Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:24 am

I did a slight revamp to how I did head proportions and it feels weirder now I guess, or maybe it's just the lack of practice. The thing feels like it's messing up the eyebrow and and eye distance when I draw normally, but at least I can do better profile views to some extent (not that you guys get to see that). I also ended up testing a little bit of colour stuff. Anyways, I wanted to draw a smash character like a magical girl for a while now, but the result became underwhelming to me due to head, and posing issues (I suck at posing stuff properly so I give up and go for some comfort).

No legs cause lazy: show

Sat Apr 09, 2016 4:27 am

Waifu: I'm married
Zeldas looks Egyptian

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sat Apr 09, 2016 9:28 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next