The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:28 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
Dentrek Zori 

Yeah I made this one because I realized that my last one Koshindo Konome was so plain. Well here.
Name:Dentrek Zori
Race:Human
Apperance:Short Black hair,Green Eyes,Red Cape,Red Hood,Dark blue leather shirt,Brown pants,Fingerless gloves.
Height: 6 feet and 3 inches
Weight: 155 pounds
Weapon: No weapons
Personality:Controled,calm, and patient
Ability: Dentrek first ability is Constellation. Constellation is a ability that allows Dentrek to draw objects with miniture stars and lines from his fingers. With this ability Dentrek can draw anything and make it materialize. So he could draw a sword,a bow,a gun,lazers, and so forth. Although he can do this he is limited to 15 straight lines a drawing so you won't expect him to draw a giant lazer cannon or a submarine due to the lack of stars. Also he must make sure the star drawing isn't a complete mess because then it won't materialize.Fix is another ability. Fix can recover a broken part of a object and fix it by simply going around the edge of the broken object. In this ability he is limited to 10 straight lines. Dentrek next ability is Decompose. Decompose is the ability to shatter a object to stars. This will work on any object ,but the catch is Dentrek's fingers have to skim the edge of the object. So if a object is too big Dentrek might not be able to skim it or if its a weapon dentrek's enemy isn't going to stand there and let him shatter his weapon. Finally Dentrek last ability is Recompose and as the name implies this ability can bring objects that were decompose back to normal ,but after 24 hours of decomposetion the object can not come back.Fix,Decompose, and Recompose can not be used on living creatures.

Backstory:Dentrek was a regular boy living in a small village. His mother had died from some phyco killer. His two brothers had commited suicide and only his father and little sisters are left. One day Dentrek heard a voice calling to him. "Boy due you want the power?" The voice asked Dentrek was shocked and was trying to run from the voice it almost seems as though it was following him... or in him. After a year of being haunted by this trenched voice he finally answered "Ok! Just stop haunting me!" Then Dentrek felt a click in his stomach as that happened Dentrek rose from the ground. Then he was dropped "There you have the power now use it." The voiced crepped "But... how?" Dentrek looked at his finger it was glowing he then moved it and when he stopped a star formed. He then connected the stars to form a square. A square then dropped from plain site. Dentrek realized that this was the ability. Over the years he practiced and practiced this ability and now can use it at will. Along with his other 3 abilities. Dentrek left the village when he was 18 and decided to kill the phyco killer responsible for his mother's death.

Well thats all it's pretty long ain't it. Well I hope you guys like this one better then my last one.

Last edited by Blood on Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:46 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
*clap clap* "Bravo!"

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:48 pm

A 119 pound 19 year old? I'm past that at 13!

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:05 am

Sorry not good with weighing people. I'll edit it.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:10 am
BR Member

When you say his mother died from some phyco (psycho?) killer, it sounds like weed killer, except for phyco. But then later you say he goes out to find the phyco killer who killed his mother. I'm confused.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:41 am

Eraser wrote:

Then you're fat, because I'm 109 at 15.

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:11 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
I'm only 95 at 12.

Click to expand thumbnail

Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:24 pm

:'( wrote:
Eraser wrote:

Then you're fat, because I'm 109 at 15.

I'm not close to fat
You're just too skinny
You must be anorexic or something man

Sun Jan 10, 2010 9:25 am
 [ 8 posts ]