The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
An open challenge. 
Site Moderator

"Then you'll die." Nwol said deciding not to hold back anymore. He vanished completely out of exisistence and the reappeared. And reappeared still transparent, closer to Hakker and gave a swift hard punch to the face and disapeared again, doing no physical harm but more or less intimidation. Each time, he left a trail of darkness that disapated within seconds. His energy was no longer limited as it was before, it flowed freely throughout his body constantly, he no longer built up what he needed.

His dark magic could be felt in the immediate area, as if he was despair incarnate. He reappered about twenty feet in front of Hakker now, simply pulsing with energy. He lifted one hand up and then brought it down quickly, unleashing a large wave of dark magic towards his foe. It rushed as if it were an ocean wave, attempting to crash down on his foe below.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:51 pm
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
Hakker didn't seem to be very intimidated by the display of prowess, although he couldn't help but flinch as the punch was thrown his way. "Must you resort to parlor tricks?" He asked, sheathing his blade as he followed his opponent with his eyes at all time. He was quickly learning about his opponent, and specifically the source of his power. It seemed familiar, but he was sure it was not mana, and that an attempt to harness it could prove... Painful.

He let out a low whistle as the wave rolled towards him. "Darn, and I'm not supposed to get my armor wet..." He grumbled, a thick wall of stone shooting up from under the ground, protecting the red mage from the part of the wave that was going to hit him as the rest innocently continued.

"Was that it?" He taunted.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:02 pm
Site Moderator

The wave crashed into the ground and then quickly spread to the ground, covering half the area with it as it flowed across the ground.

"No." Nwol stated as he lifted his hand into he air and made the energy rise, then slowly, it unleashed a very unpleasent odor as it steemed and bubbled, almost boiling in a way.

"Try not to die." He stated as he began this new attack.

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:51 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker hummed softly as he leant against the wall he had created, gazing down at the bubbling energy. "I don't intend to." He stated, hidden from sight behind the wall. "Let me guess, it's acid?" He asked, deciding to waste no time as a door slowly formed in the wall, through which he stepped, the door vanishing when it was closed again. This whole movement had been hidden behind the wall the Red Mage had created prior.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:56 pm
Site Moderator

Nwol crossed his arm's and began to create several orbs of dark energy around him that whirled in the air, spinning about almost erratically, yet organized.

"Not acid." Nwol stated. "Something better, you see, this stuff has somewhat of a life of it's own. You'll see what I mean once you come out from hiding."

The dark boiling substance began to become more agitated, boiling more violently, making some waves as it unleashed more steam.

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:05 pm
Legendary Ghost

The rock wall crumbled, revealing the Red Mage had gone, only to have a new one shoot up, far away from the boiling mass, thirty feet behind Nwol. This one held the same door, which slowly creaked open. Hakker calmly stepped through, as the wall crumbled once more, the door vanishing into nothingness. "Sorry, I didn't catch that, it's hard to hear across dimensions." He bragged, crossing his arms with a smirk.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 11:10 pm

Location: Everywhere and nowhere trying to find my place in life.
Currently Playing: Final Fantasy 7, Dissidia Final Fantasy,Tony Hawk UnderGround,Ape Escape On the loose, Ape Escape 2 Digaea 1
Sweet I'll join after the guy that joined before me(I think it's ninjaman z)
Blues and Kai are watching

"DAMN IT REAVER!"

Wed Dec 24, 2008 4:22 pm
Site Moderator

The dark orbs shot at Hakker without hesitation as he spoke. Nwol began to rush toward's Hakker as the substance continued to act more unstable, erratic. Nwol couldn't help but give a small grin to himself, underneath his masked face.

He raised his hand and began to lunch all the fallen pieces of the crumbled wall towards Hakker.

"Really, it's that hard?" He asked sarcastically. "Your obviously too weak to."

They come for me...

The mages...

Wed Dec 24, 2008 6:25 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker cursed extending his hands as a visible shield of holy light formed in front of him, evaporating the orbs as they impacted upon it. He let out a sigh of relief, though it was short lived as the chunks of rock flew at him. Knowing that the holy shield could not help with such an attack, he jumped up, not planning to get attacked from two sides as he looked down, his shield ready in case the chunks followed him up. "Oh no, it's just a waste of mana, the way you keep blabbing about the same things."

Fri Dec 26, 2008 10:06 pm
Site Moderator

"Arrogent and conceited." Nwol stated simply as he began to give chase, moving his hand and launching the debree towards Hakker again. "It's time I end this." The dark pool of the foul substance settled and continued to move about as though it were the ocean, an unstill body of water. He raised his hand up. Out of the dark water came a hand, about five feet tall and wide. It reached up and began to head towards Hakker. Unlike the water, this one seemed solid, almost like an ice in texture.

They come for me...

The mages...

Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:15 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker cursed as he saw the hand, using a gust of wind to propel him away from the hand and 'ocean', at the same time sending the pieces of debris at the hand, hoping to use them to stall for time. He touched the ground with a loud oof, shaking his head, slightly disoriented. He quickly jumped up, deciding to waste no more time as his hands began to move in complex motions, sparks soon dancing over his fingertips. "You speak of 'ending' this, and call me arrogant? What irony."

Fri Jan 16, 2009 6:53 pm
Site Moderator

The hand clenched into a fist and began to fly at a high speed, going through the debree as though it were nothing, focusing only on punching and crushing the red mage. Nwol continued to rush towards Hakker, changing direction without so much as responding. He pushed his hand out towards hakker, unleashing a wave of dark magic at him, directly towards his side.

They come for me...

The mages...

Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:54 pm
Legendary Ghost

The mage didn't budge even as both attacks closed in, stretching his hands out forwards as the sparks continued to dance around his fingertips, soon coming to rest in front of his hands, quickly forming two balls of flames. His fingers clenched around the fiery objects, seemingly undisturbed by the heat the orbs were giving off. "I'm afraid I have... A pressing engagement to attend to." He stated in a dull tone, reeling his arms back.

He threw both orbs, the first impacting with the wave of dark magic, as the second went directly for the incoming fist. "So, you won't mind if I finish you off with my strongest spell?" He asked, beginning a new incantation that immediately surrounded him with magical energy.

Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:54 pm

Kai Abromai wrote:
Sweet I'll join after the guy that joined before me(I think it's ninjaman z)
Blues and Kai are watching

I wanted to join this thing from the very beginning...

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:04 pm
Site Moderator

Both energy waves collided and cancled each other out with a small explosion of energy. The second collided hard against the incoming fist, though it damaged it severly, it did not destroy the fist. It went a flame as it began to disperse, slowly, pieces came off, fading out of existence, racing towards hakker, what remained collided into him as Nwol crossed his arm's. The attack was no more then a distraction, but it would be enough to do some minor damage.

"Very well." Nwol said as he clenched his fist. The dark pool behind him began to bubble, boil, became increasingly more violent. "I'll match your strength with my own."

They come for me...

The mages...

Sun Jan 25, 2009 11:06 pm
 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next