The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:46 pm

[ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next
Wayward Winds 
Site Moderator

OOC - We're never gonna leave Namek/go on the boat, are we?

Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:21 am

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
OoC: Probably not. I'm starting to give up on this. Zesper said he would post last night...

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:24 am
Site Admin

OoC: No Kerim! Don't give up!

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:31 am

Never lose hope =P Just annoy the hell out of Zesper, starting now.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:36 am

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Alright. I'm spamming his PM inbox with "Post." messages.

Tue Jun 23, 2009 10:47 am
Site Admin

Everyone spam his PM box for your lives!!!

Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:53 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
((he never replied in my battle with him either ; ;...))

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:27 am

O.O.C.
_________________________________________________________________________________
My apologies...
I'm typing this at a late hour...

Captain Avigo
_________________________________________________________________________________
From a combination of drunkenness and sheer surprise of the assult, the men in blue never really stood a chance. Unconscious bodies now littered the narrow alley, some of them moaning out in pain. "Smashing work, everyone..." Avigo praised nonchalantly as he re-equipped his confiscated gear. "Now, onto the second bit..." Carefully stepping through the minefield of privateers, the Captain looked about for one uniformed man in particular. Seeming to find what he was looking for, Avigo stopped and looked down at the commander who now lay at his feet. "My apologies, old boy." He cooed to the unresponsive man as he knelt beside him "But I cannot let such a marvelous uniform be sullied by the likes of you. Cheer up, at least it will be put to good use..."

Minutes later, Avigo adorned a bright blue velvet uniform complete with brass buttons, an array of medals, and baggy pants. It was a close fit, if not a tad loose around the stomach. Clearly uncomfortable with what he was wearing, the Captain fidgeted with a particularly loose button on the collar. "I was right... Blue definitely isn't my color. Although I make a rather dashing commander, if I do say so myself..." Picking up a burlap sack he had used to store his clothes, Avigo tossed it to his crew members. "I 'ate to force this upon you, but a commander is only believable when he 'as someone to command. Any clothing that doesn't fit under the uniform, put in the sack. Quickly now...Those men are not going to undress themselves..."

Fri Jun 26, 2009 12:36 am
Site Moderator

"Kay Capgo" Ari responded and did as he was told, and dragged one at random to the shadows. *Well, my cloak would be out of place, my gloves...* and continued, until he dressed up in the slightly larger uniform, the sleeves, the boots, and sadly, his strange helmet still on.

Placing the rest into the sack, making sure the runes on his hand were hidden as possible, he turned to the Captain and said:

"So um, do I say I accidentally glued this to my head?" he asked.

OOC: So will the next Zesper post be next month?

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:07 am

Captain Avigo
"Hmm..." Avigo mused, staring thoughtfully at his helmeted comrade, while stroking his chin.
"You seem convincing, but that 'elmet of yours may be a problem... Tell you what; You leave the lying to me, eh, chum? Though why you insist on wearing that bucket of a 'elmet is beyond me..."

Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:13 am

Currently Playing: The Game
((FSCKING FINALLY!))
Upon the Captain's request to don the uniform of the drunkards, he felt a tinge of nostalgia. To be in uniform again, now that was something. Casting his eyes on a fallen officer, Jong manhandled the barely conscious man out his clothes. It went over what he was wearing except his mantle that he folded and tied to Binky's saddle. He was dressed in blue velvet now, or it looked blue in such dark conditions. Binky neighed clamouring for his attention. Turning to the Captain as he reassured the pale white horse.

"Captain, you don't suppose I'll have to part with Binky now do I?" he asked gruffly.

He would do so if it was impossible to take Binky with him but Binky was a trained war horse. Not a lot of horses could stay calm in a fight so they had to be trained and accustomed to battle.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:47 am
Site Admin

The wall of ice evaporated into thin air once they had completed their task, the drunkards were out like lights. Aneira walked over to the sailor who had attempted to attack her earlier, an aura of coldness surrounded her as she knelt before the unconscious body. She felt like a petty thief, stealing from people who were not aware of what was going on. She shrugged to herself while taking the articles of clothing off, she supposed it was what they deserved for leaving their guard down in such a world.

Aneira slipped the man's clothing over her own as they were baggy enough to do so, they weren't the cleanest smelling things but it would have to do. She then looked around until she saw another sailor's cap, she took the cap and placed various bobby pins to keep her hair up. She then placed the cap on top, now despite her feminine face, she appeared as a man...just a very feminine looking one.

"My trunk stays with me" she plainly stated "There is nothing suspicious in my trunk. So there would be no need for alarm"

Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:56 am

Aiolos scratched his head. He poked one of the men with his sword, and the idiot turned and retched on the one laying next to him. Virtually every suit stank of alcohol or sick or blood or sweat or drool or something Aiolos would rather not consider. He sighed and looked around at the others, who mostly were doing as they were told. His sigh turned to a little moan as another sailor's drool and puke pooled on the belly of his uniform.

Aiolos tightly wrapped his cloak around his other clothes and pushed his belt around so his sword didn't stick out like it usually did. He knelt and tore a fairly clean jacket off a man at his feet and tried it out for size. The arms were the right length but it was tight around the belly. He forced it on, as well as the pants, but didn't change his shoes. What could be found in the sailor's boots would remain a mystery.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 1:26 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
OOC: What everyone else said in their OOC.
IC:
Lenard glanced as the other people relieved the men of their uniforms. Striding to the nearest privateer, he stood in shock as the man, through his drunken state and recent bump on the head, was still remotely conscious. Grunting, Lenard swung the flat end of his dagger towards the man's head, fully rendering him unconscious. With a grimace, he stripped off the man's uniform, and was hit with a wave of bodily stenches. Gasping, Lenard took the leggings, and proceeded to put them on. Rolling up his personal clothing into a shapeless mass, he walked toward the bag, and after putting the clothes in, started to fine-tune his uniform. Button this, straighten that... it was all too uncomfortable an experience being in another man's uniform, despite Lenard's thin figure. As Lenard finished his change, he found himself doubting that the uniforms would actually work.
"Captain, what if a dockworker, or perhaps a left-alone privateer would happen to notice that we're not part of the original crew?" stated Lenard.

Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:38 pm

OOC: I'm just letting you all know, I'm going to be gone for a week starting tomorrow. If we manage to get on the boat, excuse me not posting, please =/

Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:10 pm
 [ 204 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next