The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:32 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Azul Burakku 

Name: Azul Burakku

Height/Weight: 1m 20cm/50 N

Species: Fukuman
Fukumen are a species that brached off of early hominids. Their skin turned pitch black, and they lost all hair. They then began to get smaller up to the current species. Fukumen age much slower, as they have a slower metabolism due to their decreased size. Fukumen begin to practice magic once they reach maturity. Fukumen can reproduce asexually and sexually. They can reproduce with spores during times of famine and drought, or when the offspring need to spread from the colony due to dangers. Fukumen generally live in small huts made of wood.

Personality: Azul could be defined as a hating, perhaps cruel being. He often tends to argue with anyone who he views as inferior. If someone shows weakness, he views them as a target. He knows not of sympathy and would rather slay a dying man than aid to him.

Weapons: Azul uses no weapons except magic. He studies a wide variety of spells, of different elements, of different classes. However, he only focuses on attacking spells, or those that handicap the victim.

Appearance: Azul stands 3'10" tall. The only visible part of his body is his pitch black head. His eyes glow an eerie yellow. He is unable to blink, and his eyes do not close when he sleeps. He wears a cerulean hat and robe. Fukumen rarely let any part other than their heads show, therefore, it is unknown what the rest of the body looks like. The sleeves are extremely long and almost reach the bottom of the robe.

History: Azul was born into a clan of Fukumen in South Africa. There he was raised and taught the ways of life. How to live off of the land, and how to tame and raise animals.
Azul never did seem to fit in with the other offspring. While they were learning to create life by planting seeds, he was more interested in uprooting plants. When the offspring were taught to raise livestock, he was only interested in the slaughtering of animals. While the offspring were learning healing spells, Azul would secretly study damaging spells.
Eventually, when he came of age, he fled his clan and went on to study dark magic. He is a nomad, wandering the world, seeking a greater power.

Spells:
-Spasm [Causes spams in the target's lungs, making them choke. Although this spell is often not fatal, it is still a powerful one.]
-Shadow Sneak [Azul is able to move from shadow to shadow without being detected. This spell will only last for about 10 seconds, and must be used sparringly.]
-Static [This spell interferes with any transmissions, compasses, or electronics within a 30 meter radius.]
-Combust [This spell causes the target to spontaniously burst into flames.]
-Weather [Causes a random weather effect to fall from the sky onto the target.]
-Accelerate [Causes a temporary speed boost. While under this spell's affect, the target can move 3x faster than normal.]
-Decelerate [Causes a temporary speed sap. WHile under this effect, the target moves 3x slower than normal.]
-Whirlwind [This spell creates a whirlwind and launches it in the direction specified. THe

whirlwind can vary in size.]

Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:40 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
Well, its refreshing to see an RP Character That is more of an antagonist, and a character who DOESN'T use Elemental Attacks.

I'm Surprised that NOBODY hasn't posted on this one yet... Its not bad.

Very Creative, I have no problem with it.

How does Azul use spells? Does he have a Mana Stock(Lame?), Or like a life force(Lame?).
Wait, Does he even run out of power in the first place? :shock:

Just one Question...

why no weapons? Incapable? a Curse? Not Strong enough?

So, Pretty Good.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:33 pm

Well, because of his huge-ass sleeves, it's basically physically impossible for him to hold a weapon.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:36 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
HOLY COW! I LEAVE THIS MESSAGE FOR 1 MINUTE, AND YOU IMMEDIATELY REPLY!

Yay.

But wut about the spell energy?

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:38 pm

I dunno. I haven't really thought this guy through. I forgot I even posted him.

Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:39 pm
 [ 5 posts ]