The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:26 am

[ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next
McLeodpocalypse: The Prophet 

Nvr mind misread a few posts... >_>

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Last edited by Deciton_Reven on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 7:41 pm

OOC: Trent is outside. I don't think you want to go outside just yet.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:07 pm
Site Moderator

"Well, it doesn't seem like anything is happening... I think it might be safe out there, after all..." Hardy opened the door and kicked the back of Trent's ankle, knocking him down. He stared off into the distance for a while, then turned back to Trent. "Alright, since this is now a new world, I'll give you a fresh start. Are you going to repent for your sins by serving me and helping to restore balance to this world?" He set his foot firmly on his chest, preventing him from getting up or moving.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:17 pm

Soren scowled a bit at the two, then walked out and past them, stopping and looking out at the horizon.

Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:20 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
"If it means I get to help "Get the species growing again", then yeah, sure." I say with a smile.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Tue Aug 12, 2008 10:40 pm
Site Moderator

Hardy smiled and turned to Soren. "I like this guy's attitude. At least he wants to help our species. You guys haven't even said anything about wanting to put humans back on top." He was completely unaware of the innuendo used in Trent's statement. "Ok, then. I won't give you a gun, but you can use this baseball bat with a nail in it." He pulled the weapon from nowhere and handed it to Trent. "Now... what about that other guy in the suit?" Hardy went inside and kicked Remy in the leg. "He's not moving. Hey, you." He pointed to the butler. "You're his, right? You can carry him." The butler bowed and obliged. He lifted Remy and carried him as if he were a baby. He walked over to Kyra and helped her up and motioned for Hunter to stay by her side. "Come on, Penn. We're getting out of here. Everyone, find a weapon to use. Here you go, Hunter." He handed him a thin, lightweight, steel short sword.

Jin wrote:

Wed Aug 13, 2008 12:20 am

A small blade extended out of the bottom of Penn's walking stick. "As you can see, Youngster, I already have a weapon, though being old as I am, it's not very useful! Nonetheless, it'll be enough." Penn said, walking close to Hardy. "Watch that one. The rapist. I don't like him one bit, and I have good reason for it." Penn whispered into Hardy's ear. "And don't let him near the young girl. I suspect he has nothing but brutal intentions, as of yet."

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:57 am

bluemage77 wrote:
You guys haven't even said anything about wanting to put humans back on top."

Ooc: I'm a little confused, i thought he specifically said that the virus destroyed everything even wildlife, so on top of what?

Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:39 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
gordofrog wrote:
bluemage77 wrote:
You guys haven't even said anything about wanting to put humans back on top."

Ooc: I'm a little confused, i thought he specifically said that the virus destroyed everything even wildlife, so on top of what?

SECKS

Hunter remembers his question.
"WHAT'S A RAPIST?"
He asks.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 9:05 am
Site Moderator

OOC: Gordo, do not post unless you're in the story. It just interrupts everything. And do you really think the government is still comprised of humans after what they did? Hardy doesn't consider them so.

"Hunter, a rapist is someone who has never had real sex from a willing girl, so they go over to the girl and force her to have sex. With lots of force. Forcefully. Got it?" He went over to Gizmo and knelt down. "Keep an eye on that rapist guy... Penn says he's got a bad feeling about him..." He whispered.

"You can count on me.." Gizmo sneaked behind Trent and watched him intently.

Jin wrote:

Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:20 pm

Currently Playing: No games
*Removed, wrong topic*

Last edited by Pug on Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Pug wrote:
Pug is leaning on a tree. "I'm bored." He says sighing.
"Well we just have to keep moving." Kat says cleaning one of her Kits.
"Fine." Pug takes a step, and trips o a vine. His hand runs on the tree in a way that activates his fists. A spark flies out, and the tree slowly starts to catch on fire.
"Great." Kat says worridly.
"It's fine. Are your kits safe?" Pug asks.
"One, two, three.... three... Oh my god. Wheres little Emerald!"
A meowing is heard from the top of the slowly burning tree. Pug and Kat look up, and tehre is Emerald.
Despite the fact shes a cat, Kat screams.

Nice wrong Topic post.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:44 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Trent takes the bat, and swings it a few times in the air. "This could be useful... And what exactly will we need these for? I thought you said everybody was killed."

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:45 pm

Currently Playing: No games
OOC: Sorry bout that -_-

Wed Aug 13, 2008 3:46 pm
Site Moderator

"Everyone was killed, but if we want the world back, we're going to have to kill the person that did this." Hardy started down the slope of sand. "Come on, everyone." Remy's servants walked after him and Gizmo nudged Trent, urging him onward.

Jin wrote:

Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 pm
 [ 250 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... 17  Next