The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:17 pm

[ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13
New User Vote 
Site Moderator

Helmic wrote:
And I thought the email I got was recognition of my RPin' skills. You lousy c***. <_<

Pah, this place is dead and needs more members. You're the best new guy we've got.

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:33 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
When did he get in?

Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:10 pm

Green Mage wrote:
Want to join the only active RP here? I mean, it's the only one keeping alive.

Why the hell not. Although I'll be gone for the next two days, as I'll be on vacation.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:18 pm

Why is he in?

Eww.

EDIT:

Quote:
Luther lit the brush behind the agents, letting the roar of the flames and the mild sensation of heat distract everyone. "Pretend you did it, they'd rather you escape than commit suicide."

lmfao, I think you lowered the standards TOO MUCH.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:42 pm
Site Admin

Razah wrote:
(( I forgot about that whip, :doh: ))

"Human, Elf, it's the same thing." The harpy stated.

The harpy flew higher, evading the whip. She flew back down, hitting Ali with her wing.

Below, the second demon could be seen returning, having Bishamon's body. It didn't appear as if the demon had finished him off.

Helmic wrote:
OOC: I'm tempted to experiment with first person.

IC: Luther relaxed his illusion, letting the excessive gunsmoke dissipate slowly. Margie's safe. He didn't bother following her, there wasn't much more he could do. Gunsmoke and mirrored images could only do so much to help her, she needed a real refuge to stay alive. Reality, or rather realness, was beyond Luther.

So the body's a fake. Margie had just told him, unbinding Luther from the control of the facility. Their threats to kill the vegetable were empty all along. Someone else had the other body, the one that twitched and rolled whenever Luther used his powers, the one he may be able to truly own. Luther had "possessed" some people before, but that was merely the power of suggestion, capitalizing on sheepish minds and mental disorders to make his disembodied voice authoritive. He never moved an arm, only suggested it. What is it like to be alive, to alter the world through one's own hands? Sensation, sweat, exhaustion, existance, everything that Luther envied lay in that comatose flesh, now swiftly taken away. Has the family decided to cut it off, let it die? Did the agency learn about the new body?

But that could be dealt with later. FUNGUS was going to capture Margie's children. Luther whizzed several bullets by FUNGUS's head, complete with the crackle of automatic gunfire coming in the opposite direction of the flames. He'll suspect me, no doubt. Might as well add insult to injury. Luther sat in a tree as the old gray cat, holding a miniature Tommy gun in his paws.

He's quite capable.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:52 pm

I, Razah, do not recall writing that.

*flee*

Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:54 pm
Site Moderator

Damn, Kiki can still pwn Belth... things haven't changed at all.

Anyway, I added Helmic because he impressed me from the moment he joined. Great personality, excellent grammar and spelling, and exceptional role playing skills that only a few of us are bolstering. If he's not RPB material, then I don't know who is.

Jin wrote:

Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:07 pm

Blue Mage wrote:

Anyway, I added Helmic because he impressed me from the moment he joined. Great personality, excellent grammar and spelling, and exceptional role playing skills that only a few of us are bolstering. If he's not RPB material, then I don't know who is.

I'm startingalways able to see pointlessness in this section, 80% of the actual non-versus crap in the RPG section is made by RPB members anyway, and the other 20% sucks. The only active topic here is Princess of Gavaroche anyway.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:35 pm
Site Moderator

Not Sayonara wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

I'm startingalways able to see pointlessness in this section, 80% of the actual non-versus crap in the RPG section is made by RPB members anyway, and the other 20% sucks. The only active topic here is Princess of Gavaroche anyway.

Then do I have good news for you! We're re-publicizing the RPG Group. Almost anyone'll be able to get in, now. That means more n00bs RP's and better activity. Only in the regular group, though. We're still staying exclusive in here, but there'll be more chances for RPB members to join, once people start getting better.

Jin wrote:

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Not Sayonara wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

What a coincidence.

Blue and I are trying to get RPG opened to all without need for registration. So one-line-posting noobie rpers can rp to their hearts content, and all the paragraph rp's in RPG, along with their rpers, can migrate here.

2 birds with one stone.

RPG (might) get more active, and RPB will actually serve a damn purpose.

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:42 pm
Site Moderator

Nini wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

What a coincidence.

Blue and I are trying to get RPG opened to all without need for registration. So one-line-posting noobie rpers can rp to their hearts content, and all the paragraph rp's in RPG, along with their rpers, can migrate here.

2 birds with one stone.

Beat ya to it. <3

Jin wrote:

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:43 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Blue Mage wrote:
Nini wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

What a coincidence.

2 birds with one stone.

Beat ya to it. <3

Bish

; ; .....

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:44 pm
Site Moderator

Nini wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:
Nini wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

What a coincidence.

2 birds with one stone.

Beat ya to it. <3

Bish

; ; .....

<3 <3 <3

Jin wrote:

Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:58 pm

Blue Mage wrote:
Nini wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:
Nini wrote:
Not Sayonara wrote:
Blue Mage wrote:

What a coincidence.

2 birds with one stone.

Beat ya to it. <3

Bish

; ; .....

<3 <3 <3

That's how it was before this crappy change, when the B stood for battle.

Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:20 pm
Site Moderator

Well, I guess this is going to stay the RPP (Role Playing Pros) Section for now, then. At least we'll have chances for more members.

Jin wrote:

Sat Jul 18, 2009 9:01 pm
 [ 195 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13