The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:36 pm

[ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
jasonguy299 vs ferailo9 

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
OMG?! Where does he get all that equipment?
jasonguy299 tried to fling a barrage of weak slashes at him. Surely his "brass knuckles" couldn't stop them all!
jasonguy299 noticed his strength was recovering a little - enough for beginner's swordplay.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:03 pm

Currently Playing: Sitting down and playing video games is for chumps.
Kayton sees the enemy launch...What'll that be? I mean, technically? It's a... barrage. That's it. at him, and anticipates the attacks, extending the Knuckles to cover his arms.
As he does this, the shield shrinks a bit.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:07 pm

? Great. Just great. Is this guy invincible or what?
jasonguy299 deicdes it would be best to withdraw and see what his opponent would do...

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:08 pm

Seeing his opponent withdraw, Kayton decides to start up a conversation.
"You're pretty good. Best I've seen in a long time, but that's mostly tenacity. Most people give up after witnessing my MAD SKILZ."

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:12 pm

Seeing th stranger start a conversation, he knew, might be a way to make him lose his guard. However, he decided to go ahead and talk. He kept his stance in case there wre any tricks going on.
"I'd like the say the same here, but it would be repetitive. But trust me, I don't think this battle's over yet."
And with that, jasonguy299 strikes again. The conversation gave him a chance to recover more strength, and while he won't be able to use flarron yet, he could do some good physical fighting.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:34 pm

Kayton blocked the attack, but this one was strangely... better.
So what if he regains strength? I've got more of those capsules. Then again, I don't want to use them all in this fight. Perhaps one more, leter.

"What do you mean, you'd say the same? Are you implying that I'm only winning through sheer force of will? I think that's YOUR job..."

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:37 pm

"Hmmm? Is that the case?"
I withdraw and (probably to everyone's amazement) start charging flarron.
"Well then... call his brute force or will if you want, but it's gonna take a while to figure out how to "out-skill" this!
NETWORK GRID!"
All of a sudden, the entire arena is covered by a red grid-patterned forcefield.
"Ugh... unless... you can... stop this... thing... then... you can't... win..."

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:43 pm

"Stop it? It doesn't seem to be moving... Unless... No, it can't be... Are you going to cut me up with lazers?"

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:49 pm

"Hehe... no... this... grid... is... going to... play... mind games... on you..."
Illusions of jasonguy299 appear everywhere. It seems impossible to seperate the real jg299 from the illusions... at least not until the copies attack you with pure flarron swords.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 5:51 pm

"So then, is this your final stand? Because I can tell this will end soon, whatever happens. I'd rather NOT use my ultimate attack, or even a super one, if that's all right with you..."
As he says this, Kayton begins cutting down the copies of his opponent... but with less and less success.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 6:08 pm

"You... are aware... those copies... will respawn... right?"
And at that, more copies appear.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:26 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
itt good rpers 8-)

Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:35 pm

"Oh em eff freaking eff gee!"
Kayton is slowly being overwhelmed by the copies.

Sat Aug 22, 2009 8:43 pm

"Heheheh... see what... I... told you? You... can't... win..."

Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:35 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
OoC: So I thought I'd just pop into this fight, kay?

IC: Young office worker Daryl Gordan was sitting calmly at his cubicle, fidgeting with the various office gadgets he had bought online. Busy firing foam bullets at unsuspecting coworkers, the salesman had almost missed the jingle that sounded from his computer speakers. An alert had appeared on the monitor, displaying supposed gibberish. However, he was much too smart to fall for this. He brought his hand up to his face, revealing the code decoder ring resting upon his left ring finger. The man figured that finger wouldn't be used for much else in his life. His fingers moved slowly as he rotated the dials on the ring, finally decrypting the message. After reading through the instructions carefully, he knew exactly what needed to be done. This was a job for an experienced man. He again picked up the Nerf pistol, aiming down the plastic sights precisely. Daryl only had one dart left to begin his plan. He pulled the trigger, sending the projectile sailing into the fire alarm at the entrance of the room. Sighs erupted from the office as workers reluctantly left their comfortable armchairs to evacuate the building. In this chaos, Gordan walked inconspicuously towards the file cabinet. His hand darted to his pocket protector, retrieving a ballpoint pen. The cap was unscrewed, and after tilting the writing utensil upside down, a small key dropped out of the hidden compartment. He pressed the key firmly into the cabinet lock, and began to sift through files.

As he read through files marked A-P, an abundance of information was brought to light. Aside from discovering the receptionist's favorite flavor of yogurt, he now knew the location of many secretive government departments. Lightly tossing these documents aside, Daryl chanced upon what he was searching for. He pulled open the manila folder, revealing an old Atari 2600 controller. The salesman smirked proudly, for this emergency device would finally be put to use. His thumb rested on the red button as he mulled over the moral implications of pressing it. Fifteen minutes passed as he thought through this decision. At last deciding, he used his free hand to flick the angel off his shoulder in favor of the demon, and slammed the switch down with his palm. The foundation of the office building shook as the carpeting was folded to the sides as fog filled the room. As the fog cleared, it revealed a rising steel car. Upon closer inspection, the build was a Delorean, the flux capacitor casting a faint glow upon the worn back seat. The sight of his plans coming to fruition brought a tear to his eye. Back to the Future always was his favorite film.

Daryl strolled towards the car door. Lifting it up, he observed that the door opened rather akin to a car trunk. He slid into the drivers seat fluidly, proceeding to pet Einstein. The dog was sitting in the passenger seat, the free preorder item that the dealership had promised him. A smile spread on his face, ear to ear, as he revved up the engine. He slammed his foot on the pedal, sending the vehicle right through the office wall, the speedometer quickly rising. The red LED numbers increased at an accelerated rate as he drove through buildings and parks. His eyes widened in excitement as it closed in on 88. However, no great scheme can go exactly as planned. The car skidded to a quick halt. He pounded his fist on the dashboard, and exited the vehicle to inspect the problem. It was revealed that even such an amazing limited edition vehicle could get a flat tire. And it did not come with a spare. Gordan scanned the horizon. Far off in the distance, he could see an auto shop.

He began his dangerous journey towards it. He spent a good twenty minutes dodging cars and angry pedestrians as he slowly got closer. After sprinting through a street, he hid from the police. He feared that they might arrest him for jaywalking. While ducking behind a trashcan in an alleyway, he spied an arcade, three blocks away. The shine in his eyes showed that the spare tire would have to wait. As he stepped through the sliding doors, his face shaped to a look of amazement. In the back corner of the room, he gazed upon the greatest pinball table he had ever seen. He ran through the flashing lights and electronic sounds to the table. Ever since he was a young boy, he had played the silver ball. From Soho down to Brighton, he must have played them all. But he'd never seen nothing like it, in any s**** hall. Although he wasn't deaf, dumb, or blind, he began to play a mean pinball. His lightning fast reflexes earned him a score just short of a free game. This was fortunate, however, for he had to get going.

Again slipping through the sliding doors, he realized that this arcade was just across the street from the repair shop. He helped an old lady across the street, then stepped inside. The receptionist gazed at him lazily, then asked him what he was here for. Wanting to be just like his favorite Half Life character, he stayed silent and pointed the crowbar he carried at the tires. She took one off the hook, and handed it to him, stating a high price. Panicking, he quickly observed his surroundings. Making sure that no one was watching, he knocked her out with the crowbar. If he was caught, he could always plead insanity. She did look like a headcrab. Taking the tire, he jogged back to the Delorean. He was still in shape from his high school cross country years. He replaced the tire perfectly, as he worked as a car mechanic for 2 years after he graduated. Daryl again entered the car, and noticed that he was on a fairly empty straightaway, save a few pedestrians. He put the "pedal to the metal" and the car sped along smoothly, until he hit the old lady from before. He gave out a shrill scream, and turned on the windshield wipers, pushing her off of the hood. Finally, he reached 88 miles per hour. The car left a fiery trail as it disappeared into the future.

He emerged in space where two abominations of nature where doing battle. Daryl shook his head at the fight as a whole. On top of being at the dumbest location ever, one of the freaks had created a large amount of himself. Society did not need any more of him. The other challenger brandished a rainbow sword and shield, and was clearly homosexual. He left the car angrily, and grabbing by their necks, stuffed both of them into the back seat. He sped up, and they appeared in the Lone Pine Mall parking lot. Without a warning, a van rushed down the street into the parking lot, opening fire on the group. Daryl was hit directly, and the other two suffered fatal shots. Einstein felt no emotion at the deaths of the idiots, but sobbed at the feet of his master. But he had not died. He ripped open his jacket to reveal his bulletproof vest. And inside his pocket, he retrieved a taped up note from Marty Mcfly.

Last edited by Kerim on Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Aug 23, 2009 10:25 am
 [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next