The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:42 pm

[ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: Maybe he should have used the condom >.>?

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:17 pm

Crowbar: You arrive at your destination at 7: 26, 4 minutes earlier then predicted.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:19 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: FFXIV
Waifu: you get ONE guess
Scott steps out of the tram.
Well...here I am...
He thinks to himself.

Mon Oct 20, 2008 9:25 pm

Sneak'r Knight wrote:
OOC:
Name: Raphael of the Ghetto
Sex: Male
Background: A gigolo from the city (The Ghetto) looking for young women and a better future. Until he read the rules (He barely learned how to read, his clients read the checks for him), now he wants to stop the TPA no matter what, even if it costs him his life.
Appearance: (Not needed, but really neccessary...) In disguise, he looks like your typical black man, but in the dark alleyways, he appears as Raphael: Gigolo from the Ghetto. He wears an Indigo Robe and is constantly smoking a pipe when he isn't in disguise. In disguise, he wears a Violet pinstripe suit and tie.

Fixed. I forgot to include that he has only recently learned to read, and still can't write anything but his name.

OOC: Also, I think it's spelled Bureau.

OOC: What the phuck? This is why you're not taken seriously. "Raphael of the Getto," You know I'm offended by that. Also; a gigolo? Why, just why? I don't think I want to RP next to "Rapheal of the Getto." I was going to join, becuase BB seems like a good RPer, but I saw that bull.

May the path of the hero lead to the Triforce.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 7:04 am

J-corp wrote:
Sneak'r Knight wrote:
OOC:
Name: Raphael of the Ghetto
Sex: Male
Background: A gigolo from the city (The Ghetto) looking for young women and a better future. Until he read the rules (He barely learned how to read, his clients read the checks for him), now he wants to stop the TPA no matter what, even if it costs him his life.
Appearance: (Not needed, but really neccessary...) In disguise, he looks like your typical black man, but in the dark alleyways, he appears as Raphael: Gigolo from the Ghetto. He wears an Indigo Robe and is constantly smoking a pipe when he isn't in disguise. In disguise, he wears a Violet pinstripe suit and tie.

Fixed. I forgot to include that he has only recently learned to read, and still can't write anything but his name.

OOC: Also, I think it's spelled Bureau.

OOC: What the phuck? This is why you're not taken seriously. "Raphael of the Getto," You know I'm offended by that. Also; a gigolo? Why, just why? I don't think I want to RP next to "Rapheal of the Getto." I was going to join, becuase BB seems like a good RPer, but I saw that bull.

I killed him off. I could see he wasn't a good RPer.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 8:20 am

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
Jacob decides to take a walk outside and clear his mind, trying to figure out a way to leave this place. No exit was permitted to any citizen, and asking any questions about how they could leave or why they couldn't leave would probably end up with him in jail. So he walked around the outer wall, looking to find something like a big crack so he could make a small bomb and blow the wall, and he could be out of that place with possibly a few other nearby people with his same goal.

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:50 am

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
He looks at the man as he exits. "What are you looking at?!?" He responds to the man's expression. The hell? He stands there, looking at the man's face, Wondering.

Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:09 pm

Kebin: Your cubicle has a computer inside of it, thought it isn't functional right now. In The City computers can only be accessed from 12:00 PM - 5:00 PM. Taped to the walls of the cubicle are pictures advertising The Hub. The newest edition of Time is opened on your desk, showing a picture of an elderly man holding an award. In captions under the photograph it says.

Jake B. Pagano recieving his Nobel Peace award on The Week of Hatred

Haingi: ((Just saying, maybe this isnt the right kind of RP for you...)

Tue Oct 21, 2008 9:19 pm

Location: not here!!!!!! Location: i alredy told u Location: quit asking!!! Location: glitchy thing!
*OoC: yeah, i'm starting to think i agree with you on that one. hmm... how about you just kill me real quick or something?

Default: Haingi
Purple: Hollow
Orange: Uchiwa
Blue: Orine

Fri Oct 24, 2008 12:53 pm

haingi wrote:
*OoC: yeah, i'm starting to think i agree with you on that one. hmm... how about you just kill me real quick or something?

I think I might just stop the RP since there's an insufficient amount of players...

Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:04 pm
 [ 40 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3