The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:30 pm

[ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
John Smith 
Site Moderator

Name: John Smith

Time Period: 20th century

Class: Cartoonist

Alignment: Neutral

Current RP's: None.

Equipment:

His house keys, a pen, and the contents of his wallet.

Appearance:

John Smith has black hair, is Caucasian, and has a normal build. He weighs 170 pounds and is about 5'12". He wears a white shirt with a black dress coat and black dress pants. He usually alternates between a black fedora or a black top hat (just because he thinks it's cool).

Personality:

John is a normal, slightly cynical man. Nothing out of the ordinary ever happens to him, so he never gets excited or disappointed. The only thing he really loves is his cat Floofers (named by his ex-girlfriend), seeing as his parents never called after he left the house. When he's not making sarcastic remarks about people's shoes with his best friend Ted, he's most likely watching TV and eating a plate of nachos from the gas station around the corner.

Biography:

John grew up a normal kid and graduated from George Washington High School like everyone else in his town. He moved to New York and joined an online college, dropping out shortly after due to financial troubles. He then focused on drawing comic strips for the daily paper eked out a meager salary. To this day, he lives alone. He doesn't enjoy, nor does he hate his life. He's just another average Joe, living one day at a time.

He's so fresh and new! With all of these sorcerers and half-animals, we needed a regular guy to even things out. Behold my latest creation!! He's so mediocre, he makes dogs kind of sniff in his direction and cats stretch out their arms and fall back to sleep!

Jin wrote:
I support the bombing of Israel.

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:00 pm

there's something as TOO original you know

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:35 pm

Why is the height labeled 5'12"? Isn't that 6 feet?

Wed Jun 03, 2009 7:58 pm
Site Moderator

~/Java\~ wrote:
Why is the height labeled 5'12"? Isn't that 6 feet?

Yep.

Jin wrote:

Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:19 pm

Currently Playing: The Game
I call and raise you this

Name: Negasi Morgan

Time Period: 21st century

Class: Unemployed

Equipment:

Nothing

Appearance:

Negasi Morgan is a native of Ethiopia with a height of 170 cm and 51.2 kg. His eyes and hair is as dark as his skin and being unemployed has little on his skinny frame but a pair of brown pants and a white cotton shirt both of which are raggedy and dirty. Malnourishment has left him with almost just skin and bone.

Personality:

Negasi doesn't have much of a bright personality, given his background, and tends to think more in terms of losses and profits. He never thought of love, that as many of the varied women he's slept with will tell you. When he's not unemployed, he'd usually be snorting up illicit substances and buying services from women down by the red light district.

Biography:

Negasi was born in Ethiopia. His mother soon died from hunger and so he and his father decided to travel through Eritrea to get to Somalia where they heard that there were plenty of job opportunities in appropriating themselves seafaring vessels with valuable cargo, which is of course, that of human lives. The risks were high, as his unfortunate late father had found out whilst carrying out one of their jobs. A little out in to the Arabian Sea, their boat met up with one a military frigate of India. The boat his father was on was stupid enough to challenge the India navy and was given a full face of AK-630 for their trouble. Negasi resigned as soon as he got back to shore and now looks for a safer job that he could do.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:57 am
Site Moderator

I counter with---

Name: Nakamura Toshi (Toshi, for all you Americans.)

Time Period: 21st century

Class: Mrs. Miller's in room A-2

Equipment:

His backpack, a ruler, some pencils, a highlighter, two pens (one felt, one ballpoint), a college ruled Five-Star notebook with three sections, and a bag lunch.

Appearance:

Toshi has black, bowl-cut hair and wears a white button shirt with black dress pants. He is Japanese thoroughly and looks like any other Japanese boy. His shoes are shiny and click when he walks.

Personality:

Toshi is slightly submissive because he cannot speak English very well, but this attracted Casey and Jamie to him. Casey has yet to discover a deep lust for shy Asian boys and is using Toshi as his outlet until he's old enough to realize it.

He spends his days after school cleaning the house, as all good, disciplined boys should. He never talks back to his parents and always gets straight A's, for fear of shaming his family name.

Biography:

Toshi's family originally lived in Japan, but moved to West Virginia after his father got a job working abroad. He goes to Darby Elementary School and has two friends. Their names are Jamie and Casey and they are all in the same class. Jamie likes to put the school lunch peas in his nose, but it's ok because it's always funny.

Jin wrote:

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:11 am

Well I dunno whether I should continue or not. I haven't actually thought this far yet.

Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:28 am
Site Moderator

What's wrong, Thai? Afraid you're gonna lose your first RP Bio battle?

I guess you just don't got what it takes, little man.

Jin wrote:

Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:28 am

This will probably be my second time if you really want to consider this a match. I don't just sit down and create characters all day though, I'd rather spend the equivalent amount of time creating a world. That I never liked character sheets to begin with.

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:18 am
Site Moderator

Thaiberium wrote:
This will probably be my second time if you really want to consider this a match. I don't just sit down and create characters all day though, I'd rather spend the equivalent amount of time creating a world. That I never liked character sheets to begin with.

Wimp. Spineless bait n' tackle kit.

Jin wrote:

Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Call me what you will sir, but I am not one to be so easily goaded.

Sat Jun 06, 2009 7:46 am
Site Moderator

Thaiberium wrote:

Thai can't write.

Jin wrote:

Sat Jun 06, 2009 11:47 am

I know a person who goes to my school named John Smith

Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:12 am

bluemage77 wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:

Thai can't write.

I assure you my cursive is impeccable :wee:

Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:27 pm

lol thats what kyon called himself to haruhi when he went back in time [/weaboo]

oh wait spoiler tags LOL!

Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:19 pm
 [ 32 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next