The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:38 pm

[ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
An open challenge. 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
The sword wielding clone smirked, seeming to stand in midair before he 'jumped' upwards, passing high over the creature and heading straight for Nwol with a sharp angle of descent as the blade began to glow faintly.

The second clone launched itself from under the ground, brandishing a large shield as he eyed the creature intently, before taking up a defensive position in front of the focusing Red Mage.

The man in question had the faintest of grins on his features. "What's the matter? Having problems reading me when my mind is focused?" He taunted the mental enemy. "Perhaps you want to toss in the towel?"

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sat Dec 20, 2008 1:12 am
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
(( You 2 better finish this >_> ))

Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:52 am
Legendary Ghost

[[Not my fault this time! Blame your dad! Blame him!]]

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:34 am
Site Moderator

[D :]

Nwol starred up at his opponent who brandished a large glowing weapon. With that, Nwol disapeared right before his opponent made contact, a slight black cloud showing the use of magic and in Nwol's place was a clone, exactly like Nwol, one who was now nicely cleaved a sword in him, a green gore explosion errupted from him. It's body began to act erraticly from it, it's eyes glowing as a strange green substance poured from the body. The true Nwol on the other hand was already running around, having appeared a slight distance away. The shadow dragon ignored the man and then targeted the one with the shield as Nwol allowed more dark energy to flow through his body.

("No, not at all. I wish to see what you want to pull out of your a** is all. Before I make you think your a sheep.")

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Sun Dec 21, 2008 9:08 pm
Legendary Ghost

The clone could be seen scowling, his weapon lodged into the other clone. The green substance worried the copy, and he assumed the clone would violently explode or gush more of the sickening substance onto the clone. Using both hands, he attempted to slice upwards to release his weapon, preparing to dash out of the way before the... Ooze could hit him.

The shield bearing clone stood prepared, slight distortions of the air revealing the large amount of magic he was expelling. "Pure energy, huh?" He murmered, holding up his shield in preparation. "Let's see if I can handle it." He grinned, preparing to absorb, or at least redirect, the attacking beast.

Mon Dec 22, 2008 7:14 pm
Site Moderator

The ooze spewed all over Hakker as the clone sliced into two, one part dropped and then evaporated as did the other one. The true Nwol stopped for a moment to look at the other clone attemption to absorb the attack. He couldn't help but laugh slightly.

"You should know one thing about the void. The energy is quite potent, you absorb it, and you'll probably die." He then turned to the last Red mage, focusing on something.

"Do you intend on relying on these doubles for everything, not actually doign the fighting yourself?"

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:15 pm
Legendary Ghost

"That depends, do you intend to keep trying to invade my mind?" Hakker replied without breaking his concentration, as the shield bearing clone stepped in the way of the ooze, allowing it to hit him instead. "It's not my fault that yo---" The sound of a gong rang throughout the area. Hakker let out a sigh. "Guess it's time to wrap up..." He stated, stretching his hands out as his lips moved, uttering a silent spell, energy

The sword wielding clone grinned, dashing after Nwol as he brandished his blade, intent on cleaving the real one in twain.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 pm
Site Moderator

"Very well." Nwol said and then squeezed his right hand tightly into a clenched fist. The green ooze turned into a highly sulfuric and deadly acid that began to eat through the armor quickly and then flesh and then bone. Steam emerged from the substance as Nwol began to approach, still holding that blade he had in his hand.

"Come and face me like a true warrior." Nwol stated to the man. "Instead of muttering your incantations."

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:16 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker smirked, licking his lips. "Now you're talking." He chuckled, finishing his incantation. The two clones vanished in a flaash of bright light, as in the same flash both the shield and sword returned to Hakker, who stretched slightly. "Don't come complaining if you end up six feet under again, though." He taunted as he took a quick look over his weapon and shield, noticing they were slightly chipped, but quickly regenerating.

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:21 pm
Site Moderator

"You intend to kill what is already dead. Such talk." Nwol said as he twirled the weapon and then moved his neck around out of forcive habit. "I'll wipe you from existence entirely."

With that he made a mad dash towards Hakker.

"Draw!"

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:30 pm
Legendary Ghost

"Kill?" Hakker asked, snorting as he calmly unsheathed his blade. "You misunderstand..." He replied. "I do quite literally intend to bury you, alive, dead or undead." He swore, thrusting his weapon into the ground below. With a forward swinging motion, he retrieved the blade again, sending a chunk of rock the size of his chest flying at his opponent. "One stone at a time!"

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:41 pm
Site Moderator

Nwol gave a swift punch at the rock but felt his arm hit it and shatter on impact, the rock broke, but his arm gave in as well and took it off. Depsite this "Set back." He continued his charge, his arm, slowly reforming as he did it.

"That all ya got!" He shouted as he thrusted the sword, pulsing with energy, forward through the gore and pain he experienced.

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:58 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker smirked, sidestepping the thrust. His eyes widened however as he felt the surge of energy, even though the weapon had clearly missed. He jumped back, grinning. "Well, if you're going to use sword magic..." He murmered, tracing a finger over his sword, causing it to glow white. "Let's see how good you are against a weapon enchanted with holy magic."

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:11 pm
Site Moderator

"Now your just fighting dirty." Nwol said disgusted and stopped. Holy magic was a highly lethal thing to his kind. It was a thing not used in duels, but in life or death situations, it was time to stop playing around and actually fight. Nwol's arm had finished regrowing. His body intensified with magic, straight from the void. "If you want to fight with that kind of magic, i'll have no choice but to kill. If this is the kind of fight you want, then so be it." Nwol said and began to phase out of existence, becoming transparent.

They come for me...

The mages...

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:15 pm
Legendary Ghost

Hakker smirked, dispelling the holy magic. "I have no intention to kill you, but unless fight me without holding back, I will without hesitation remove you from this dimension." He threatened, repositioning his hat. "Now, show me just how strong you really are, undead one." He taunted, holding his shield up defensively as he allowed the other to make the first move, doing his best not to seem intimidated by the fact that he was... vanishing?

Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:27 pm
 [ 79 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next