The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:58 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: However, I'm still by the ship, drowning.

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:55 pm

Waifu: You!
OOC: What happened now?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:13 pm

OOC:Uhh we got to steamport and koshindo is leaving the dwarfs.

BIC:Koshindo stopped once more "What! It will be dangerous and all that junk besides are you sure Peter will even let you go?!" Koshindo was shocked at simon's statement and was trying everything in the book to try to make Simon stay with Peter.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:26 pm

Currently Playing: SSF2
OOC: You've got to be kidding... I thought i just found your ship in the ocean.

Click to expand thumbnail

Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:52 pm

well i'm gonna join this RP now that i can

Character Bio
Name:Seth Xen Silverman (first, middle, and last name)
Talents:A Ranger that instead of using a bow and arrow uses a disc that has spikes around the outside of it but he does however have a dagger and a crossbow. However he does have a somewhat good talent at magic and can direct the disc back to him but he has no ability to steer it
Appearence:He is a 6 1/2 feet tall with dark black hair that goes to half of his neck and has a dark blue cloak on over a leather vest and has earrings the shapes of crecents. He has leather boots and has his crossbow hidden under his cloak and the dagger on his leg and the disc which is reffered to as Death's Eye is shaped in a perfect circle and has a hole in the middle to throw it with and outside the middle hole it has 4 small rubys gems and 4 sapphires which purpose is only known by very few
Race:Half human and half Elven
Veteran:No
Backstory:Seth is from the island Lkravos and was considered an outcast where he lived because he was able to throw a boomerang and steer it back to him and he was banished from the area and has been long forgoten. He however came across a person in the forest and found this person hauling a huge cart and he saw the spiked circular weapon he asked the man with the cart how much for the weapon the man told him that the weapon was known as Death's Eye because it was once said to be used by a range long ago and the reason it was called Death's Eye is because it was said to glow red, blue, or purple depending on the persons emotion and that it could rip into the hardest metals so he gave it to the boy telling him about how he was heir to it since his father weilded the weapon. (that's how he knows his name and also if you didn't guess he never knew his father when he lived in the village.)
Equipment:Death's Eye (which he can only cut stone with just to be fair...) and his crossbow and dagger
Edit:forgot some information about appearence

Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:24 pm

OOC: No, learn to RP first.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 12:33 am

OOC:i already know how and if its just the fact that I didn't put OOC then that really is not a good reason to say no. Also i would like to know how do you know if i'm not good at RolePlaying?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:09 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
OOC: He's pro, don't argue with he when you know he's probably right.

BIC: Corbin said to the suspicious figure. "I can't just tell you that." he shrugged his shoulders a bit. "Why would you want to know?"

Kazu was at the steamport again when he saw the building. "Uh-oh....Something seems wrong...." Kazu said. He was still insistent on find James and John in order to take his anger out on them. First he had to find a new weapon and someone to travel with.

Last edited by Forre on Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:39 pm

Zach wrote:
OOC: He's pro, don't argue with her when you know she's probably right.

OOC: Sigh.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:52 pm

OOC: Problem, officer?

Wed Jan 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Zach wrote:
OOC: Problem, officer?

OOC: ...

I'm not a girl

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:00 pm

OOC: Oops, my misunderstanding. You putting a fake gender there. It's kind of predictable that something like this would happen. Just for that, it's been edited.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 6:12 pm

OOC:
Xthecommander wrote:
*insert long bio full of grammatical errors here*

Umm, getting slightly tired of bad grammar.

Also, I could use a Co-DM, really, really, badly... THoT? Mind helping me out a bit here?

BIC: "Hmmm... He's not the boss of me!" Stated Simon, being rather stubborn, and jumping off the boat in the process. "Besides, do you really expect me to be a part of the Phoenix Remedy and NOT be strong?!" He continued, slightly annoyed by the fact that KK insulted his fighting talent.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

The authority chuckled a little before responding. "Not able to tell me? That alone is very suspicious...." He said before unsheathing a sword. "You'd best come with me, so I can check you for weapons..." He continued, reaching for Corbin's arm.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:31 pm

Koshindo realized simon's stubborness and gave up on trying to get rid of him "Ugh... Fine you can come but I hope your as good as you say you are!" He then started walking to town hoping to find this mysterious object he had been searching for.

Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:08 pm

OOC: well you all are picky also what does grammar have to do with my character but whatever here is a character short and to the point

Name:Joseph Rozan
Talents:A novice at magic however can do fairly well with swordplay
Appearence:6 1/2 feet tall having a muscled body and having hair that goes to the middle of his neck and wearing a leather vest with a cloak along with black leather boots. His sword and staff are carried on his back, a small bag dangles from his belt which is a trap to any theif because it contains only dirt.
Race:Human
Veteran:No
Backstory:Joseph is a local resident in Steamport and his family has been mostly involved with magic, Joseph however is someone who does poorly in magic and takes after his father who was good at swordplay and taught Joseph the art of the sword. However he found that most of his family lived in other distant areas and got spread apart and he found that he and his father are the only ones of the family still in Steamport
Equipment:Metal staff and long sword

If this is considered not acceptable for roleplay then I will just leave since it's not worth my time to complain over nothing, as the saying goes "Don't cry over spilled milk."

Wed Jan 13, 2010 11:24 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27 ... 48  Next