The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:30 pm

[ 5 posts ] 
Vladimir Thomas James Troy. 

Name: Vladimir Troy. Middle names are Thomas and James.

Nicknames: Vlad (common), The Cursed Gunman (For the people who think of him as a criminal).

Race: Human, sub-angel.

Alignment: Everybody thinks he's chaotic, as he is accused for various murdering attempts, terrorism, etc. He's actually good.

Weapons:
Long-cannon shotgun: Vladimir always carries a gun with an outrageously long cannon. He sticks it to his hip, against his black leather belt, aside with the bullets, that are comfortably arranged in a pocket attached to this same belt. The gun can contain 12 bullets. It has a long cooldown, but Vladimir is trained and is very precise in his shots.

Swiss army boot: Vladimir's right boot is a swiss army boot. He taps a certain number of times on his toes or on his heels to take out diverse tools and objects. The boot contains in all 6 tools: A 7-centimeter knife (in inoxydable metal), situated at the front of the boot, if ever Vladimir has to fight hand-to-hand, a pick, which is dented at the extremities (to pick locks), situated at the side of the shoe, and that can be taken out of it, a hook (like the one at the end of a fishing line), siuated in front of the shoe, another knife (in inoxydable metal), 5 centimeter this time, situated at the side of the boot, a scalpel (in inoxydable metal), situated at the back of the shoe, and, last but not least, a small manual screwdriver, able to be taken out of the shoe.

Appearance:
Vladimir has a long face, with piercing ocean blue eyes and a pointy nose. His ears are almost stuck to his head. He has very straight chestnut-brown hair that spikes up into the sky, with a few loose hairs near the middle of his forehead.
Vladimir has a thin body, not very muscular. He has long fingers, accompanied with clean and cut fingernails. His arms are long. He also has long legs, making him stand by an approximate one meter ninety.
Overall, Vladimir's skin is white, very slightly bronzed by the sun, back in Texas. Vladimir has no hair on his chest, and very few on his arms and legs. Vladimir is also left-handed.
Vladimir is clothed by black leather pants, with shining zippers. He wears a black leather belt with a golden buckle. He wears a dark grey shirt, but we don't see it often because Vladimir also wears a very long dark purple cloak that sways in the wind. It has darker purple straps that is used for pulling the cloak together. On Vladimir's left arm is a very long but tight glove that reaches his elbow. The glove is made of leather, and it is black. It has metal rings where his fingers are. The cloak bulges at the point where the glove tightens around Vladimir's elbow.

Personality:
Vladimir is thought of as a cruel murderer, but he's basically the most nutcracked person you can meet on the planet. Always smiling, laughing. Vladimir has very few times of seriousness, and the only way you can distinguish his 'normal' time and his serious time is that when he is serious, he picks off the security on his gun. Vladimir is also a great daydreamer, and acts more like an idiot to more important people.

Bio & Story:
Vladimir had an approximately correct childhood. He left his birth location at the age of 17. Since then, he has been accused for threats, murders and crimes he did not commit. He was just at the wrong place at the wrong time. To be able to protect himself to any eventual threats, he trained on gun manipulation, and mastered it after two years.
Nobody has ever caught him in a photo, but papers are all over the city, paying a sum of 50, 000, 000 dollars for his head. Since nobody ever caught him in photo, he wanders around in cities, unnoticed, the people not knowing that the 'criminal' is in the vincity. Vladimir does small jobs to gain money and eat.
One night, where he drank so much alcohol he couldn't even stand up, Vladimir had a vision of a white being in an alley. He saw that the being rammed into him, plunging him into a profound sleep. He concluded that he was so drunk he had visions, and he just slept outside. He didn't know that this being was a half-dead angel, fallen from the sky, sacrificing it's life to stay 'alive' inside Vladimir's body.
He is currently being accused for:

-The flooding of a city. (Vladimir was trying to protect someone, and he accidentally shot into a barrel of gasoline which exploded, and broke the dam.)
-Murder of a president. (Vladimir was the only one to have a gun, and the true culprits fled.)
-Destruction of all the crops of a year. (It wasn't HIS fault if he went into a city where a group of criminals were busy throwing radioactive waste just under the crop fields.)
-Plane accident. (The controls went haywire and they suspected him because he was searching for the toilets, and he ended up in the control room.)
-Civil war. (A criminal put a bomb in his car, and by reaction, he threw it out his window, it landed on another car, exploded, making havoc in the vincity, then making the citizens beleive at another nation's attack, thus war beginning between the two nations.
-Etc.

The only thing that reminds him of the white being is that just after waking up from that night, he wore a black leather glove that went up till his elbows on his left arm. He never took it off from that day, and he used his left hand from that day.

Powers:
Vladimir doesn't really have any 'powers' he is conscious about. He can 'dodge' bullets by looking at the gun's direction and movement, and predict when someone is going to shoot. But this 'reflex' as he calls it, is the power of the half-dead angel. Vladimir has the instinct of any moving object coming towards him, and being able to dodge them. He has a weak point, though: Traps. You can't dodge what doesn't move, right?

Other:
-Hobbies: Gun training, wandering about in the world to try to find something to do.
-Job: He does what there is to do.
-Relations (family): Has very few contacts with his family, as he is a criminal. He mostly goes meet his sister, Cyrille, back in New Zealand, when he has the time.
-Relations (spouses): None, but he would like to. poor him ;_;
-Best friends: Noone. He meets people regularly in his travels, but that's all.
-Accent: English.
-Distinguishing features: Worst womanizer/seductor known to man.
-Special Abilities: Great precision in his shots. Also, the ability to do things correctly in the most idiotic tactic or strategy. When he's serious, though, he can do stuff without being completely idiotic.
-Likes: Cookies. Any kind. He just can't live without them.
-Dislikes: Er. Can't think of any at the moment.
-Fears: Other people shooting at him or attacking him because they think he is a criminal.
-Habits: Cooking. Yup, you read right.

Sample RP post:
Vladimir peeked out of the garbage can. He saw that a group of criminals naming their boss the cursed gunman. He wondered why they called themselves that way, because the 'cursed gunman' was how HE was known as. He noticed a commotion a little to the side, but he couldn't see it. He tilted sideways, to try to see what was happening, but the garbage can tripped and fell down, and rolled down the hill.
You could hear a loud squealing noise coming out of the open garbage can as it rolled down the rocky hill, caroomed off a rock, and landed on the chief of the criminal group. A loud clang was heard when the metal 'c***' clashed against the chief's hard head. The chief fell down, unconscious, his nose bleeding.
Vladimir crawled out of the garbage can, rubbing his head, mumbling, 'Owww... Was that last thing a rock?' Vladimir stood up, still rubbing his head with his left hand, his glove squeaking. He then noticed the knocked out chief, sprawled upon the gravely ground. 'Mh?'
Vladimir heard lots of clicking noises, and saw multiple cannons and guns pointed at him. Vladimir stopped rubbing his head, and looked around. Everyone was aiming at him with their gun. He looked at all of the guns, and said, 'I feel left out,' and Vladimir whipped out his gun, and pointed it at one of the criminals. Another criminal shot at him just by reflex, and Vladimir ducked and cowarded. His knees clatted together, and his teeth did the same. He opened one eye, his hands still clamped onto his head. 'Mh?'
The criminals were all looking at him with their mouths wide open. A small chatter opened up between two criminals, and one said, 'How'd ee dodj' dat bullit?'
Vladimir stood up, smirking. He didn't really know how he dodged bullets, but it always seemed the same for 3 years. He pointed his gun out again at one of the criminals, and flicked off the security. He pressed on the trigger, hearing only a slight 'click'. Vladimir seemed astonished, and pulled on the trigger multiple times, each pulling action answered by a clicking sound.
'Aheheheh,' Vladimir laughed, worried that he had no bullets left in his gun, 'Heh.'

So, you guys like? I think I've gotten better, from the last time I went here.
Oh, one thing-
Do we NEED a bigass history?

Last edited by Copy'n'Paste on Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:27 am, edited 2 times in total.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:43 am

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
About time that there was a decent, if not excellent character here.
Oops, gave away my thoughts about it.

Name: Eh.
Nicknames: Gunaman? What?
Race: ...this makes sense later on, I see.
Alignment: It takes into account his reputation, so...
Weapons: Beautiful. However, I'm not sure how precise you can be with a shotgun.
The swiss army boot is pretty original, HOWEVER, perhaps you can make it a bit more shorter? It's a boot, for swiss's sake.
Appearance: Almost like the crowning glory of this character's description, due to the detailed explanations and clarity, but...
A cloak? Really?
Personality: Too much of your humor when you explain his "serious" time. I'm going to choke on laughter.
Bio: Almost impossible for no photo to be taken of him. Especially with the 50,000,000 dollar reward, nobody can tell who did it. There has to be a camera somewhere. I need to know where his gun came from, it doesn't seem like you can get them anywhere.
Also needs moar explanation on the angel's background. (War in Heaven, angel was shot, etc.)
Then again, you could probably explain that in a RP.
Finally, I need his mission.
The accusation list gave me some feeling of happiness, good move there.
Powers: No comment.
Other: New Zealand... how would he get there, if his head's wanted?
I lol'd so hard when it said he was the worst womanizer/seductor known to man.

That's my view. There is a seemingly huge amount of negative things of changes, but actually, they're just suggestions. If anything, this is an excellent, save for the small spelling mistakes.

Sun Apr 26, 2009 4:32 pm

ConquestStreak wrote:
About time that there was a decent, if not excellent character here.
Oops, gave away my thoughts about it.

Name: Eh. :3
Nicknames: Gunaman? What? Oops, edited.
Race: ...this makes sense later on, I see. :3
Alignment: It takes into account his reputation, so... :3
Weapons: Beautiful. However, I'm not sure how precise you can be with a shotgun.
The swiss army boot is pretty original, HOWEVER, perhaps you can make it a bit more shorter? It's a boot, for swiss's sake. D: Okay, I'll try
Appearance: Almost like the crowning glory of this character's description, due to the detailed explanations and clarity, but...
A cloak? Really? A trenchcoat, if you would preferr.
Personality: Too much of your humor when you explain his "serious" time. I'm going to choke on laughter. :3
Bio: Almost impossible for no photo to be taken of him. Especially with the 50,000,000 dollar reward, nobody can tell who did it. There has to be a camera somewhere. I need to know where his gun came from, it doesn't seem like you can get them anywhere.
Also needs moar explanation on the angel's background. (War in Heaven, angel was shot, etc.)
Then again, you could probably explain that in a RP.
Finally, I need his mission.
The accusation list gave me some feeling of happiness, good move there. Now, lessee...
There are approximate descriptions of him, but clearly no photo as he mostly lies about his identity, beginning from 10 years old, when he was 'accused' (but thought of as an adult) for his first 'crime'. The gun came from family heritage. The 'Angelic' stuff shall be explained within RP, as he does not know about his angel yet.
Mission? He would like to get away from others, but unless he wants to die of hunger, he can't do that. he wanders around, searching for something to do.

Powers: No comment. :3
Other: New Zealand... how would he get there, if his head's wanted?
I lol'd so hard when it said he was the worst womanizer/seductor known to man. By plane, with a paper bag over his head. <.<;; Jk. He uses different identites and costumes (Eh, very odd ones) to get through security.
:3

That's my view. There is a seemingly huge amount of negative things of changes, but actually, they're just suggestions. If anything, this is an excellent, save for the small spelling mistakes.

Okay. Spelling mistakes, goddomot. I shall always despise those.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:25 am

Currently Playing: The Game
ConquestStreak wrote:

Depends on if he uses deer slugs or buck shots.

Mon Apr 27, 2009 3:28 pm

Currently Playing: Team Fortress 2, Osu!, FTL, Cortex Command, Hearthstone
Thaiberium wrote:
ConquestStreak wrote:

Depends on if he uses deer slugs or buck shots.

Or custom ammunition. Which probably costs more, or is harder to make.

Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:03 pm
 [ 5 posts ]