The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 11:50 pm

[ 634 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 43  Next
Lloyd 
BR Member

MGN Username: Miracle--7
Waifu: Not a weeb so N/A
Geno wrote:
Yoh, I refuse to let you start this up again buddy. You've said your piece multiple times, and it's clear that Lloyd is getting special attention. Have some respect and cool it.

My apologies on behalf of the community.

Most of these "NERF LLOYD" crap comes purely from salt anyways. Just make him however way you guys want, sure he needs tweaking but hes not the most unbalanced character in the game :| Plus, this coming from the guy who swore that if he mains lloyd to "Either kill me or ban me" Obviously that statement shows how much I hate this character, but this nerf lloyd crap really needs to stop. One of my friends told me that he's gotten changed somehow every new demo. That shows that the dev team actually cares lol.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN2bI ... U4T8VXpgvA
My Youtube channel :D

Wed Apr 22, 2015 5:51 pm

MGN Username: Yoh-dono
Currently Playing: Playing the f*** out of Gundam Extreme VS. Full Boost
Waifu: Korra
Miracle--7 wrote:
Geno wrote:
Yoh, I refuse to let you start this up again buddy. You've said your piece multiple times, and it's clear that Lloyd is getting special attention. Have some respect and cool it.

Most of these "NERF LLOYD" crap comes purely from salt anyways. Just make him however way you guys want, sure he needs tweaking but hes not the most unbalanced character in the game :| Plus, this coming from the guy who swore that if he mains lloyd to "Either kill me or ban me" Obviously that statement shows how much I hate this character, but this nerf lloyd crap really needs to stop. One of my friends told me that he's gotten changed somehow every new demo. That shows that the dev team actually cares lol.

That makes no sense since that goes for just about everyone lol. Sora has been changed every f*** demo sometimes for the better sometimes for some absurd dumb reason. Stop f*** dickriding the devs holy s***.

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:11 pm

MGN Username: WRXJoey
Currently Playing: osu!
Waifu: yes
yoh wrote:
Miracle--7 wrote:
Geno wrote:

That makes no sense since that goes for just about everyone lol. Sora has been changed every f#%$& demo sometimes for the better sometimes for some absurd dumb reason. Stop f#%$& dickriding the devs holy s#%$&.

yo
chill

Wed Apr 22, 2015 9:18 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Miracle--7
Waifu: Not a weeb so N/A
yoh wrote:
Miracle--7 wrote:
Geno wrote:

That makes no sense since that goes for just about everyone lol. Sora has been changed every f#%$& demo sometimes for the better sometimes for some absurd dumb reason. Stop f#%$& dickriding the devs holy s#%$&.

Dickriding? You try listening to little f*** children talking about balancing issues. Jesus f*** Christ man I stated my response respectfully, yet you have to disrespect it. May I remind you SoldierSunday is a dev so in no way shape or form do I love/worship the devs. I actually characterize them in a category almost as bad as the BR. No I don't like the dev team, but I understand Geno's vexation of Lloyd since litterally everybody aside from Lloyd mains complain about him. If you actually knew how much work they do on a character you probably wouldnt ask for balance changes willy-nilly since how hard it is to do that. As for the first statement, no, it doesnt go for all the characters.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJN2bI ... U4T8VXpgvA
My Youtube channel :D

Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:04 pm

Miracle--7 wrote:
yoh wrote:
Miracle--7 wrote:
Geno wrote:

Dickriding? You try listening to little f*** children talking about balancing issues. Jesus f*** Christ man I stated my response respectfully, yet you have to disrespect it. May I remind you SoldierSunday is a dev so in no way shape or form do I love/worship the devs. I actually characterize them in a category almost as bad as the BR. No I don't like the dev team, but I understand Geno's vexation of Lloyd since litterally everybody aside from Lloyd mains complain about him. If you actually knew how much work they do on a character you probably wouldnt ask for balance changes willy-nilly since how hard it is to do that. As for the first statement, no, it doesnt go for all the characters.

Lloyd is complained about because the character is so braindead ez and is rewarding for simple inputs he makes Diddy Kong in Smash 4 look complicated. I main Lloyd myself but even I know this character is so dumb it's not even funny, the fact basically everything combo's into itself is hilarious.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:48 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Miracle--7 wrote:
Geno wrote:

Agreed.
Also, as a Lloyd main, have you noticed that in most demos, Lloyd has been solidly Low/Mid Tier most of the time. Don't you think as a character he deserves his chance to "git gud". Despite this, he has still been nerfed in some way in most games (Losing the up-B meteor in 0.9a, Losing his grab range in 0.9b). So, don't whine about how Lloyd should be nerfed. because he usually is nerfed.

yoh wrote:
Lloyd is complained about because the character is so braindead ez and is rewarding for simple inputs he makes Diddy Kong in Smash 4 look complicated. I main Lloyd myself but even I know this character is so dumb it's not even funny, the fact basically everything combo's into itself is hilarious.

*coughs* Naruto *coughs*

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Last edited by TSF.Strife on Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:35 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: SSF2, MGS 3, Melee, Project M
Yes we can. Lloyd is just really easy to play in the vast majority of matchups: wall out with lagless disjoints, and get very easy combos that are hard to DI out of and require very little thought.

For Doom:
:marth: :donkeykong: :fox:
For Kicks:
:peach: :captainfalcon: :samus:

Thu Apr 23, 2015 10:54 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Suli Hyuga
yoh wrote:

Lloyd is the most complained about character because he is top tier due to multiple reasons. A lot of those reasons are the same reasons as to why, say, ZSS is also top tier. How come no one is complaining about her?

People like you who say 'x char is braindead ez' are the same people who will NEVER improve until they fix their mindset. By saying this, you are showing everyone how big of a lazy a** you are and how unqualified you are to say all the claims you are making. Stop making yourself look like an idiot.

The fact that you admit to maining the char who you find is braindead easy and extremely broken backs up my previous point as to how big of a lazy a** you are. If you think they're rediculously stupid, why aren't you playing other characters instead? Or is playing 'braindead ez' chars your playstyle?

No one wants you in this thread, you make yourself look like a moron and judging by how you write out things, I'm guessing you were the guy who made that stupid Lloyd moveset petition that only got 3 sigs lmao. Fk outta here until you fix your s***.

Oh judging by the fact that you think everything in Lloyd's moveset combos into itself, you're probably a god awful Lloyd player anyways.

EDIT: Forgot to say my main point LOL! To everyone: Lloyd has had the most updates out of every single character in SSF2, period. This game is far from completion and it's been around for years, with this in mind, stop complaining and wait. Jesus Christ, there are so many ways to counter every single character, whether top tier or bot tier, you just have to find them out. On top of that, just because x character is stronger than others, doesn't mean that character needs a nerf but rather, other characters may need BUFFS (yeh, ikr, they exist too). Buffing other characters not only brings them up tiers, but also affects other characters and can change the overall meta of the game far more than nerfs could ever do. With that said, I don't think Lloyd has anything to nerf other than one or two extra startup/end frames that could be slapped on here and there. This is just how he is and if other characters really struggle to face against him and other top tier characters, then they should be buffed as apposed to all top tier characters getting nerfs. Not only does that contribute to changing the meta but it also gives bot tier characters a far better chance and winning MUs.

My YouTube page! Subscribe! (Currently on hiatus)
My twitter!

Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:42 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: Jammy
WOAH WHAT HAPPENED HERE LOL

it's already established that lloyd is busted and easy - deal with it or just wait until beta comes out.
no point getting this angry over it.

or, you know, quit. Kappa.

Youtube         Twitch

<insert giant anime gif here>

Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:09 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
Jammy wrote:
WOAH WHAT HAPPENED HERE LOL

it's already established that lloyd is busted and easy - deal with it or just wait until beta comes out.
no point getting this angry over it.

or, you know, quit. Kappa.

Unlike our Lloyd's DAir argument, Yoh is ranting about how he should be nerfed.
I'm calling a Salty Suite between Suli and Yoh :)

Thu Apr 23, 2015 1:32 pm

Suli Hyuga wrote:
yoh wrote:

Lloyd is the most complained about character because he is top tier due to multiple reasons. A lot of those reasons are the same reasons as to why, say, ZSS is also top tier. How come no one is complaining about her?

People like you who say 'x char is braindead ez' are the same people who will NEVER improve until they fix their mindset. By saying this, you are showing everyone how big of a lazy a** you are and how unqualified you are to say all the claims you are making. Stop making yourself look like an idiot.

The fact that you admit to maining the char who you find is braindead easy and extremely broken backs up my previous point as to how big of a lazy a** you are. If you think they're rediculously stupid, why aren't you playing other characters instead? Or is playing 'braindead ez' chars your playstyle?

No one wants you in this thread, you make yourself look like a moron and judging by how you write out things, I'm guessing you were the guy who made that stupid Lloyd moveset petition that only got 3 sigs lmao. Fk outta here until you fix your s***.

Oh judging by the fact that you think everything in Lloyd's moveset combos into itself, you're probably a god awful Lloyd player anyways.

EDIT: Forgot to say my main point LOL! To everyone: Lloyd has had the most updates out of every single character in SSF2, period. This game is far from completion and it's been around for years, with this in mind, stop complaining and wait. Jesus Christ, there are so many ways to counter every single character, whether top tier or bot tier, you just have to find them out. On top of that, just because x character is stronger than others, doesn't mean that character needs a nerf but rather, other characters may need BUFFS (yeh, ikr, they exist too). Buffing other characters not only brings them up tiers, but also affects other characters and can change the overall meta of the game far more than nerfs could ever do. With that said, I don't think Lloyd has anything to nerf other than one or two extra startup/end frames that could be slapped on here and there. This is just how he is and if other characters really struggle to face against him and other top tier characters, then they should be buffed as apposed to all top tier characters getting nerfs. Not only does that contribute to changing the meta but it also gives bot tier characters a far better chance and winning MUs.

Okay? You want me to put your a** on blast again? After you got shot up in the SSF2 group man stfu Suli.

First of all you main you pretend as if Lloyd's character design is good that already tells me A: you're either retarded or B: just f*** blind, Lloyd's playstyle was changed DRASTICALLY to the point it requires little no effort to even both using him whatsoever. Remember the old system where he could chain together artes properly and it actually looked like the Devs payed attention to how he worked in his games? Yeah well with that gone he's been insanely focused on being some ugly mix of Marth and Sheik it was fine when Marth wasn't in the game but now that he is it just looks like a boring lazy design. Open your f*** eyes and look at this character ez as squirrel feces auto L-canceling, huge disjointed grab, still decent recovery, above average projectile camping (This dude is like a better Falco holy s***) and you think this is fine? Oh and insulting my gameplay? You play Lloyd and act like he's a legit character gtfo outta here scrub I bet you think SSB4 is super complicated you fraudlant lookin a**, unknown a** wifi player thinkin he's good lmfao, f*** outta here.

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:29 pm
BR Member

yoh wrote:
Okay? You want me to put your a** on blast again? After you got shot up in the SSF2 group man stfu Suli.

First of all you main you pretend as if Lloyd's character design is good that already tells me A: you're either retarded or B: just f#%$& blind, Lloyd's playstyle was changed DRASTICALLY to the point it requires little no effort to even both using him whatsoever. Remember the old system where he could chain together artes properly and it actually looked like the Devs payed attention to how he worked in his games? Yeah well with that gone he's been insanely focused on being some ugly mix of Marth and Sheik it was fine when Marth wasn't in the game but now that he is it just looks like a boring lazy design. Open your f#%$& eyes and look at this character ez as squirrel feces auto L-canceling, huge disjointed grab, still decent recovery, above average projectile camping (This dude is like a better Falco holy s#%$&) and you think this is fine? Oh and insulting my gameplay? You play Lloyd and act like he's a legit character gtfo outta here scrub I bet you think SSB4 is super complicated you fraudlant lookin a**, unknown a** wifi player thinkin he's good lmfao, f#%$& outta here.

^ Salt

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:47 pm

CSWooly wrote:
yoh wrote:

First of all you main you pretend as if Lloyd's character design is good that already tells me A: you're either retarded or B: just f#%$& blind, Lloyd's playstyle was changed DRASTICALLY to the point it requires little no effort to even both using him whatsoever. Remember the old system where he could chain together artes properly and it actually looked like the Devs payed attention to how he worked in his games? Yeah well with that gone he's been insanely focused on being some ugly mix of Marth and Sheik it was fine when Marth wasn't in the game but now that he is it just looks like a boring lazy design. Open your f#%$& eyes and look at this character ez as squirrel feces auto L-canceling, huge disjointed grab, still decent recovery, above average projectile camping (This dude is like a better Falco holy s#%$&) and you think this is fine? Oh and insulting my gameplay? You play Lloyd and act like he's a legit character gtfo outta here scrub I bet you think SSB4 is super complicated you fraudlant lookin a**, unknown a** wifi player thinkin he's good lmfao, f#%$& outta here.

^ Salt

The Circlejerk brigade^

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:52 pm

MGN Username: ohgosick
Currently Playing: Anything not called 'Undertale'.
Waifu: ur mum lmao
WORLDSTAR

The Americans came in and burned my village with their flaming uppercuts,
killing our water buffalo and leaving this scar on my chest...

Thu Apr 23, 2015 2:57 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: joey
Currently Playing: joey
Waifu: joey
Omg, so this is why this thread shouldn't become active...

Thu Apr 23, 2015 3:15 pm
 [ 634 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28 ... 43  Next