The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 10:47 pm

[ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
The Line of War. (Full version) 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Tekun, Althea & Kevin===

Sabin huffed, no longer interested in the conversation as he laid back in his seat, his clawed gauntlets resting idly on his lap. "Hey, mute boy." He murmured, a dull look on his face as he looked up to the sky. "We're about to head into a war zone..." He could read the opinion in those things on the faces of the woman and the moron, but the quiet one was a bit of a mystery. "Are you alright with that?" It was vital to know at least a bit about those you went into battle with, and he barely knew anything about these three. Sora had really put him into a spot here...

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:08 pm

"What am I doing with this guy? he's going to get me killed!"

Caffar had suddenly come to grips with the harsh reality that nobodys are selfish creatures who are all out for there best interest. Even the fat bloke who stood over him and acted kind was clearly looking out for his own. He could not benefit from keeping this one by his side. He was actually more of a hazard to him...

fat man wrote:
"Welcum bak, mai juvvy compatriot!"

Caffar cringed as the oaf breathed on him, the very idea that his breath had saved him, after being almost doomed by the same man...

"Goodbye fatso..."

*woosh*

The oaf was sent flying off of Caffar, a wide gash running across his chest where the axe had struck him. he then bounced off the floor, and finally landed in the fountain he had saved Caffar from earlier.

"God that felt good..."

Managing a twisted smile, the detective rose to his feet. He didn't care if the oaf was alive or not. it really didn't matter, but he would be going ahead without him. Nothing was going to get in his way now, at least not a nobody. Caffar promptly ventured forth, away from the fountain, which was now tinted a slight pink color.

Sun Mar 22, 2009 6:52 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
Kevin's eyes narrowed as he was being adressed as 'mute boy'.HE heard the man say they were heading into war zone. W-war zone? "Alright..." He replied.

((One liner D:)

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:21 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Kevin===

Sabin huffed. "That's not a real answer..." He pointed out idly, turning his attention to the other two passengers. "Well, the ragtag group of people is usually the one to survive through the war in books, so maybe we'll luck out." He comforted himself. He had never read a book, but Beatrix mentioned many times that that was the reason he was still alive. 'Blind luck'... "What's the hold up, get us going already."

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Mar 24, 2009 3:29 pm
Site Moderator

(Assuming kevin is in the ship)

"Right." Tekun said as he began to opperate the ship, he had used one of these things several times before. Only a couple, but enough to know what he was doing."To twilight town." He put on the belt and began to take off. "Let's go."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:03 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Tekun===

"This looks like trouble..." Sabin said after a few minutes of silent flight, pointing at the rapidly approaching dots. "Heartless." He stated, his other hand pointing in the general direction from which they would be coming. "Three ships..." He continued. "If we turn around, we'll probably be able to escape from them and make it back to Radiant Garden safely." The man advised. "Unless you're feeling like taking on a challenge?"

Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:22 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia pounded on the back of the guard as he gave her his final regards. "Thanks for all your help guardy" she said with a grin. She glanced over at the courtyard staring at the various gummi ships the shone in the sunlight. She rubbed her hands together, taking a look at each of the ships. "Which one? Which one?" she mumbled to herself, leading herself to the nimble and small gummi ships. She picked a purple Ahriman model, and nodded to herself feeling quite content while she entered the ship. Her right hand hovered above the controls starting the correct launching sequence, and she strapped herself in, then grabbed onto the steering controls. "I hope I didn't miss the other wielders at Twilight Town" The ship rocketed out of the hangar.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 6:11 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
Althea
Althea sat with crossed arms in her seat, the belts wrapped snug over her figure, keeping her in tact. Eyes shut, head down as the ship moved along. She heard quite well that enemy ships were within the vicinity, as well as sabin's statement on fleeing. She hadn't come all this way to run now.. "Do you really want to stop, now?" Althea spoke aloud to Tekun, in a reply to Sabin's statement. Her tone formal, determined.

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:39 pm
Site Moderator

"I perfer not to." Tekun said. "Sabin, what's your opinion, I think we my be able to take them." He said looking back at them. "It would be good to prevent them if they're heading to reinforce an area."

They come for me...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?

Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:48 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
In reality, he was sort of nervous about agreeing to keep going, but once he reminded himself that by doing this he could possibly save someone down there, he changed his mind slightly, although he was still filled with apprehension. Still reluctant to agree, he managed to get some words out, which were "What they said." He glanced at all of the passengers after this, waiting for their decision.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:39 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Sylvia===

"Ah... No problem, miss Sylvia." The guard replied, stumbling backwards, not prepared for the pound to the back. "Do take care..."

"Am I speaking to Keyblade Wielder Sylvia?" A voice crackled into the coc.kpit. "This is Captain Steiner, the King told me to inform you that the group you are going to is heading towards Twilight Town, but there's been quite some Heartless activity on the route, so they might need your help."

===Althea, Tekun & Kevin===

"I'm not sure, they outnumber us, so it might be tough." Sabin murmured, watching as the enemy ships came into their sights. "Most Heartless ships only have a single pilot, so maybe the best move is to try and board them, take the ships out by killing the pilots..." He mused. "But then we still need to find out how to board all three ships one by one, without getting blown up at the same time..." He continued, shaking his head. "The only sure way to win lies behind us, we call in assistance from Radiant Garden, they'll take care of the ships and clear the way for us."

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:15 pm
Site Moderator

"Alright, we head back then." Tekun said taking the initative to turn the ship around. "Alright, let's get into range. Hopefully, we can contact them before we get into a combat situation."

They come for me...

The mages...

Wed Mar 25, 2009 9:07 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Tekun===

The ships were approaching fast, but thankfully, the radio soon crackled with life, and Sabin wasted no time. "Radiant Garden, this is Sabin aboard..." He glanced down at the control panel of the ship. "Kingdom-027! Me and the keyblade wielders Kevin, Tekun and Althea are under attack by three Heartless ships, model Kingdom, request assistance!"

There was a loud crackling as Sabin awaited a response, nervously looking behind him. "Sabin!?" A voice that could only be identified as General Beatrix demanded. "What the hell are the four of you doing up there? Turn that heap of junk around and start being useful for a change!" She exclaimed, her voice crystal clear even through the loud crackling. "Take them down or get taken down, but you will receive no assistance from me for something so trivial!" The radio went dead.

"Well... I guess the number of options available to us just slimmed down to three." Sabin muttered. "Get shot down, take them down, or break through." He offered the available options, looking at Tekun. "Please don't go for the first option."

Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 am
Site Moderator

"Huh. Guess I should have just stuck with my gut." Tekun said giving a wily grin. "We're gonna break through that fleet unless you'd like a fight." He said. He remembered his journey to the castle, how he had barely outmanuvered the heartless ships, the struggle to out manuver them and get away. He barely did. When he arrived, the ship was nearly destroyed.

They come for me...

The mages...

Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:10 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Tekun===

Two of the ships continued to head straight towards Tekun, while the third seemed to go around in a wide circle, perhaps attempting to attack from the side or avoid combat all together. "Aim for the coc.kpits and engines!" Sabin suggested. Heartless didn't need to breath, but if cabin pressure were to suddenly vanish, they would most likely get sucked out.

Sun Mar 29, 2009 5:02 pm
 [ 222 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next