The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 12:25 am

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

so probally i have a troublew with the online mode so probablly each time i log in to the game it says connection time out the other pople have that problem too my sister and my friend get that message and please fix it thankyou :wee:

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:29 am

MGN Username: lucas4
Currently Playing: idk who wants to know?
Waifu: sanic
when ever i'm using Pacman the game and starting a match with pacman the load for starting the match with pacman will be loading forever and my computer has 5 bars [full bars] but it will load forever

motomoto likes you
i made lots of dumb posts when i was new to this thing... WH EEZE

Ravin_Raven wrote:
We're all tired of people who don't know what a signature is.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:45 am

MGN Username: MaskofTruth
Currently Playing: SSF2
didn't look through the thread;
-if you input the wrong password into a password protected room online the room will disappear even after relogging
-if you create a room, get autokicked by that new glitch that tells the server that you logged on somewhere else, change your password in mgn, create another room, you will have 2 active rooms in the server on the same account. only the most recent one will work properly.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:49 am

Was playing through Classic with Sonic and was teamed up with Waddle Dee and Meta Knight to fight against a Giant Kirby.
When the giant Kirby used its inhale it suddenly enveloped the whole screen.
https://prntscr.com/ffegzz

Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:31 am

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Missed the opportunity to take a screenshot, but it's possible in Sand Ocean to knock an opponent through the ceiling in the tunnel section at the very top right corner, resulting in the opponent being able to walk on top of the tunnel roof before being automatically star/screen KO-ed after a few seconds. This occurred while I was trying to beat Event 20

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 8:23 am

I had a capsule spawn a capsule upon breaking. It was with Peach's down special (during the no-turnips event match), but still doesn't seem intended.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 11:39 am

Currently Playing: SSF2
Waifu: A blue hedgehog
Game has problem loading a match.

Mains: :tails: :naruto:
Secondaries: :mario: :goku: :pacman: :sonic:

Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:25 pm

MGN Username: Gabumonkid
Currently Playing: Bravely Default, Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, Pokemon X, and others
- certain smash attacks when done on a ledge dont charge (ness' down smash on left ledge of final destination)
- sora's flowmotion doesnt always connect with the second hit or flat out automatically does the second hit of the attack without doing the first part (as well as damage and knockback)
- link can block certain assist trophies with his shield and remove them completely (like dr.wright's building)
- if sora is on a slope and its on a ledge then uses thunder, he gets pushed off the ledge
- idk how i did this one but when i was in the special smash menu and went to the CSS i changed my mind and went back to standard smash in training mode, when i started that match the CSS returned and even though i was able to use the menus like normal, i could hear my character in the background and movement like i was in training mode despite being in the SSS.
- samus's grab can still latch onto you if you roll away from her and the end attaches to you after your invincibility frames (if this is intentional ignore)
-

sooo....im back...after so long o.o

Last edited by yoshikid on Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:03 pm
YIM

(just gonna repost this here rather than the Samus character section because this is a pretty weird bug)
So This has happened three times to me in a real game. after fully charging your beam (ONLY happens when fully charged), if you shoot just as you land Samus Goes back into the charging animation. but the ball doesnt grow. And you cant move. I can pretty much replicate it every time I want to. I'm pretty sure doing this would just cancel her fully charged shot when you land in the console games. but this is just terrible if you somehow end up shooting and landing by mistake, it's just a free shot.
I'll upload a video in a bit.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:08 pm

I did the event Cleaning Duty and it said I unlocked Sandbag even though I already had him and it unlocked the Desk stage without telling me :?:

really cool video -https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ

Sat Jun 03, 2017 1:13 pm

Currently Playing: DOTA 2, League of Legends, Warframe
Waifu: ZSS
Not sure if this has to do with the known freeze issue of not moving your mouse, but I was playing a game as Pit vs. Kirby. Kirby inhaled me, copied and charged arrow, then froze. However, I could still move but the particle effects from double jumping and the feathers still showed up on Kirby's body; the game screen itself also zoomed in and froze.
[

Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:01 pm

I love SSF2, but for some reason, I cant play event 51. I completed every single event before it, including All Star Battle Beta. I just wanted to know if this is a glitch or something. Thanks!

Attachments:
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 7.57.47 PM.png
Screen Shot 2017-06-03 at 7.57.47 PM.png [ 228.91 KiB | Viewed 783 times ]
Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:06 pm

joe_neu_15 wrote:
I love SSF2, but for some reason, I cant play event 51. I completed every single event before it, including All Star Battle Beta. I just wanted to know if this is a glitch or something. Thanks!

You have to get an A or higher on all of the other events to do 51.

Sat Jun 03, 2017 9:21 pm

if goku gets a super mushroom then uses kaioken he shrinks back down to normal size he will also revert back to normal size if he had a poisen mushroom and use kaioken so any size modifying items are cancelled out if he connects with kaioken :goku:

Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:42 pm

I noticed a bug when unlocking the Desk stage. Instead of displaying something like "You unlocked the Desk" is gave me the Sandbag Unlock message. I already had Sandbag, and I did still unlock the Desk stage. Just a minor graphical bug that I came across. :chibirobo:

Sun Jun 04, 2017 12:15 am
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 ... 106  Next