The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:58 pm

[ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Who shall you marry? 

Bottom line is that you can't really decide on what you're getting yourself into.

Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:12 pm

Currently Playing: SC2, SSBB (4168-0287-1402)
Assume that you meet up and marry 3 people like that. Then your family and friends think you're a f*** for switching husbands/wives so often.

Adopted by Shounic

Thu Aug 20, 2009 6:05 pm

Currently Playing: ....nothing really
Ness wrote:
I SHALL MARRY JOOZ

Wow what a waste of a bump.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 3:45 pm

im 16, I don't give a f*** about committed relationships

Sun Sep 13, 2009 7:48 pm

Kiki wrote:
My god you people are so...superficial it's sickening. When I get married, he has to be a family man, so that when I have kids they won't feel neglected. He can't be too childish or else I'll feel like I'd be the only adult in the house. Romantic would be nice...buy me flowers once in a blue moon, smooth talking, or maybe just making dinner. He has to be fit, though not a health nut, so he won't smoke or anything, but we can go jogging or walking in the mornings together. It'd be nice if he came from a French/Italian/Spanish family. If he had an interest in music that'd be a total bonus. Mega bonus points if he is learning a different language or already knows one or two. Hard working would be nice, though not a neglecting workaholic.

WHATS WRONG WITH OTHER NATIONALITIES HUH?!

Anyway. Someone I can talk with and hav e a good time with. I could really care less on looks but I'm willing to strecth only so far. I could care less if she cooks or not because I myself love cooking. She has to be a good example to the children and no when to be serious and when not to be. I don't want some annoying woman who can't control her emotions either. Also someone who remembers a goo dchunk of the things she went to school for.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 8:35 pm
Site Admin

ummm

Someone who likes me for me Image

Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:00 pm

Justice wrote:
Kiki wrote:
My god you people are so...superficial it's sickening. When I get married, he has to be a family man, so that when I have kids they won't feel neglected. He can't be too childish or else I'll feel like I'd be the only adult in the house. Romantic would be nice...buy me flowers once in a blue moon, smooth talking, or maybe just making dinner. He has to be fit, though not a health nut, so he won't smoke or anything, but we can go jogging or walking in the mornings together. It'd be nice if he came from a French/Italian/Spanish family. If he had an interest in music that'd be a total bonus. Mega bonus points if he is learning a different language or already knows one or two. Hard working would be nice, though not a neglecting workaholic.

Anyway. Someone I can talk with and hav e a good time with. I could really care less on looks but I'm willing to strecth only so far. I could care less if she cooks or not because I myself love cooking. She has to be a good example to the children and no when to be serious and when not to be. I don't want some annoying woman who can't control her emotions either. Also someone who remembers a goo dchunk of the things she went to school for.

Well, I guess you'll be marrying a man, then.

Also, Kiki is racist.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:10 pm
Site Admin

Justice wrote:
Kiki wrote:

Nothing I just want to add another flavour to my family's melting pot, I already have Caribbean, English, American and my great grandfather really isn't Chinese at all but what the hay he basically is. It's kind of like an unintentional family tradition to have mixed kids. Though I know I'm not going to be out looking for some guy who's Spanish and then telling him to marry him on the spot.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:45 am

God, if I think about it, I would be convenient for Kiki. I might be a bit young, though...

If I should marry someone...
God, it would be a person with a circular face, green eyes preferably, long hair (brown or black), a way to say negative things so that you don't feel depressed after she says it, intelligent (not the smartass type, though), a person who would understand who I am for who I am, not hide herself behind words, and always remembers the time.
Of course, those people don't exist. ;_; Baaaawwww

Mon Sep 14, 2009 12:09 pm

Currently Playing: ....nothing really
Ray fletcher wrote:
ummm

Someone who likes me for me [ Image ]

Same here.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:04 pm

Copy'n'Paste wrote:
God, if I think about it, I would be convenient for Kiki. I might be a bit young, though...

If I should marry someone...
God, it would be a person with a circular face, green eyes preferably, long hair (brown or black), a way to say negative things so that you don't feel depressed after she says it, intelligent (not the smartass type, though), a person who would understand who I am for who I am, not hide herself behind words, and always remembers the time.
Of course, those people don't exist. ;_; Baaaawwww

I don't see how remembering the time is relevant to anything.

Unless you mean remembering the time you have spent together, in which case, you need to be more clear, or you won't find a person who understand you.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:40 am

Currently Playing: UNIST
Well, I know I'm kind of young to decide this now, but still. I think I changed my mind. I plan on getting married.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 3:30 pm
YIM

I plan on get married soon, well, not that soon, but while college or right after, but I don't know if I will, I haves no cristal ballz.

Tue Sep 15, 2009 6:01 pm

Heck, I'm only 13 now, but I already have a girlfriend, and if they love metal (any kind except alternative), we could get along pretty well. Oh, and the type that loves you and understands you. Unfortunately, some in my school think I'm just a pathetic death-metal-and-some-rap-loving atheist who listens to metal to try to think that it tries to make me look like a badass (that is just what I think), I don't care if I am a badass, it is just part of my cult. The looks don't really matter to me either.

I'm pretty sure people consider you a beast when you play as a special infected.

KRISIUN - ABYSSAL GATES
YouTube Video:

RAMMSTEIN - AMERIKA (MUSIC VIDEO)
YouTube Video:

Have an Xbox 360? play me! Add me : CyborgNinja556
Have a Playstation 3? ADD ME HERE: CyborgNinja556
[URL="http://www.mubos-md.com/licensemaker/levelup.php?52611"]Image
Click here to level up my license![/URL]

Tue Sep 15, 2009 11:16 pm

The Berzerker wrote:
Heck, I'm only 13 now, but I already have a girlfriend, and if they love metal (any kind except alternative), we could get along pretty well. Oh, and the type that loves you and understands you. Unfortunately, some in my school think I'm just a pathetic death-metal-and-some-rap-loving atheist who listens to metal to try to think that it tries to make me look like a badass (that is just what I think), I don't care if I am a badass, it is just part of my cult. The looks don't really matter to me either.

Almost like me, some differences here and there, but yeah, kinda around it.

Wed Sep 16, 2009 7:24 am
 [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next