The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:53 pm

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
September 21st, 2009 News (Music For You) 
Site Admin

DVDV wrote:
Also, do we get a rough estimation?

I won't be able to predict anything until October really, I got off to a rough start in school :? (It's the homework)

Na master10 wrote:
I think it will be worth the wait not like v0.5a where it took aleast months to complete!
Also you know how the charaters fall and come back on floating platforms will all the characters have the same one or will they just be different?

I can say it will be worth the wait yes, since it's a major version change, not minor

And I have not confirmed any details yet on new revival platforms so I can't say

RoyMaster4 wrote:
Evilagram wrote:
Cool song and all, and Imma let you finish, but my buddy here is way better: http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/416986/misc/ ... 20edge.mp3 (real instruments har har!)

Fail meme, and fail song.

Ha, hey I don't have a recording studio or live orchestra to work with like I'd like to

Anyway thanks for all the compliments on the music! That was a slow piece so I think for the next one I'll upload one of the more epic pieces I've been working on...

:lock:

Tue Sep 22, 2009 12:25 am
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3