The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 7:14 pm

[ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next
McLeodgaming Mafia X [Town vs Mafia] 
BR Member

Some of Pachino's past posts made me feel a bit suspicious, but the main reasons for my suspecting him are his inactivity and my random whims. Of course, my whims can't usually be trusted, which is why I'm not voting for him or anyone else yet.

Believeblood, why do you suspect Tid?

Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:14 pm

MGN Username: Tid
Currently Playing: Deep™ The™ Game™
BelieveBlood could you clarify your suspicions of me? I don't ask because it's me you've targetted, I ask because you've posted your suspicion without any supporting reasoning, which is scummy no matter the subject.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:46 am

Well, technically, I only asked him who he found suspicious, not why he found them suspicious.
But yeah, a reason would be mighty helpful right now.

Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:54 am

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
May not be around much this weekend, so extending the deadline to 7/18/2012 11:59PM

Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 am
BR Member

That's a nice long deadline. Should give us time to figure out for sure who the Mafia are.

Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:31 am

Well guys? I know we have an extended deadline, but the sooner the better...

Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:37 am

I'm waiting on BelieveBlood's explanation.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:24 pm

Yep, we still only have five days. Not as long as I thought it'd be.

Any reason would help.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:31 pm

I suspect Tid because of this post by PM
Prince Marth wrote:
I find it highly unlikely that only townies voted to lynch sonicstormer.
The lynchers were me, 194, Believeblood, Tid, and Dhragen.

Seeing as how I got an innocent result from 194 and BB, that leaves Tid and Dhragen as my main suspects. It's also very possible that one of the inactive people (Equinox, who is now Densetsu, or Infinity, who is now Pachino) is a mafia that didn't vote to avoid suspicion or is just busy.

So, Tid and Dhragen, I'm almost positive at least one of you is mafia.
Which is townie and which is mafia?

However I'm not one to base my suspicions on something so shallow. I agree that the odds of the mafia voting for Sonicstormer are of a high chance, but without anyway to tell which one is mafia, and the fact that today could be our last day, I didn't want to rush. I decided it would be best to cast a pseudo suspicion on one of the players and see how they would react along with everyone else. That player just so happen to be Tid. I can honestly say though,from the way he reacted, that he does not appear to be a mafia. Tid is an experienced player though, so I still don't know if he is town or just really good at this game.

Fri Jul 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Alright, I can understand that you were mostly reaction testing and that's fair. Besides, PM got an inno on you so you can't be scum, probably. Plus other than the baseless FoS, you're towntelling quite well.

For me, that leaves Dhragen, Pachinco and Densetsu as the possible mafia. Dhragen seems the more likely of the three as he voted on the mislynch, but the other two are still highly viable. Neither of them are scumtelling more than the other, though honestly neither have towntelled as much as Dhragen.

On an entirely different tangent, I do not consider Prince Marth as a clear, and I would suggest you all keep that in mind as well, in case I'm killed tonight. In a game with no role list, it is very easy to fakeclaim as a role that doesn't actually exist, and the fact that he's alive right now means one of three things.
1) He is mafia.
2) He's cop, and there is a Doc (Though really, what are the odds)
3) He's cop, and mafia is really dumb or trying to WIFOM.
It's really not hard to believe that he announced 194 as being clear right before having the mafia kill him, so the next day he could be all "see look I was right!". Assuming Believeblood is town, and I firmly believe he is, it's also very easy for him to point to another person that's not in the Mafia and say that they're town. And lets not forget how much FoS was on Prince Marth before he claimed. He still made those switchvotes and he still had that scummy behavior. Nothing has changed other than an unbacked claim. I suggest we no-lynch today, as at this point, assuming no new information comes forwards, it's impossible to find out who Mafia is and I'm quite confident that we're at a MYLO stage in the game. In theory, tonight's death and potentially a guilty reading from Prince Marth will give us the information we need to find the mafia tomorrow.
Vote: No-lynch

Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:30 am

I see what you're getting at, Tid.
Sacrifice me to confirm BB's innocence. I think that's more helpful than me being around.

Vote: No Lynch

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:58 am
BR Member

We still have quite a bit of deadline left, so I'm not going to vote yet, but if I had to vote now I'd go with No Lynch.

Also next Mafia game I'm totally renaming myself No Lynch, just for the hilarity that may or may not ensue.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:54 pm

It's not even just confirming BB's innocence (like I said, I'm fairly trusting in him after rereading his posts, as he towntells well).
The cool part is mafia can kill you because they want to get rid of cop, but if they do that then they give us information. They could also kill someone else to avoid giving anything away and keep the suspicion on you, but if they do, there's a chance you'll get a guilty reading on them. It's quite the win-win. In the end if they're smart they'll probably kill someone that seems clear in the eyes of most villagers, like BelieveBlood.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:11 pm

Vote:No lynchthis game has been very inactive, so we have not been able to gather any sort of information that leads us to mafia. Personally Dhragen seems to be the most suspicious person in the game, but I wouldn't want to count out all of the inactive members.
If PM dies then I am a confirmed townie. If anyone else dies then we'll be able to get more information from PM.
ONCE AGAIN IF ANYONE HAS A SPECIAL TOWN SIDED ROLE THEN PLEASE STEP UP SO WE CAN CONFIRM PM'S ROLE.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:36 pm

I'd like to see Pachino say something before the day is over...

Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:02 pm
 [ 230 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 ... 16  Next