The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:05 pm

[ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 106  Next
SSF2 Beta Bug Report/Troubleshooting Thread 

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
event 51 spoilers: show
Crazy Hand's (or rather, Master Hand#2) laser orb thingy is misplaced.
The hitbox is also misplaced as well. It's not the at lasers itself but rather at the left of Crazy Hand.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:01 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Starrow
Currently Playing: a lot
Waifu: Roll
tson wrote:
KNOWN ISSUES:
  • You cannot clear the Role Reversal event (temp workaround detailed here).
  • Meta Knight's down air landlag isn't workin'.
  • The game can crash periodically or freeze if you aren't moving your mouse
  • Changing Dead Zone/Radius settings for your controller can completely break your control stick

1 - SAME
2 - SAME
3 - SAME :pikachu:

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:08 am

So I've noticed a few bugs with the Master Ball. Specifically, when you interact with someone who has been imprisoned by it, there are two separate glitches that I have found so far that may occur. The first is that the opened Master Ball will get stuck in your characters hand, and you will have no way to pick up items for the rest of the match. I think this is just what happens when you grab the Ball with A and somehow the game fails to make it disappear. I haven't been able to replicate this one. The second is that, if you try to "grab" the imprisoned character, your character will get forced to stay in the "grab" animation, and you will be unable to move them. Taking damage allows movement again. This one is very easy to replicate.

EDIT: also, not sure if it is a bug, but attempting to pick up items also results in your character performing their neutral attack. If this is intentional... well, it is very annoying, for me.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:44 am

MGN Username: RagnorokX
Currently Playing: ssf2, ssb4
If you get hit hard enough while holding a pac-fruit, you drop the pac-fruit and it never despawns. It can however be picked up or hit. Some of them float midair, such as galaga, bell, and key, and their hitboxes are active all the time.

Hey, I heard you wanted me to give you even more glitches. If luffy grabs a character with his n-special, and they hit pacman's trampoline before they get all they way to luffy, they jump on the trampoline and luffy freaks out for a second.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:20 pm

The third all star battle doesn't unlock unless you've cleared *every* event before it, not just 21-30. I used the save file to get past the Sandbag event after having already gotten to that point, and tried clearing 21-30 again to get further. Didn't work.

I really don't want to go back and clear 1-20 again...

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:01 pm

If you grab a character with bowser's side b, and land directly on pac-mans trampoline, the character bowser grabs jumps significantly higher than normal.

If you inhale a character with kirby's neutral b, and touch pac-mans trampoline, the character will bounce out of kirby and become invisible. This effect can be undone by inhaling them again or dying.

If you inhale a character with kirby's neutral b and spit them at pac-mans trampoline, the character will bounce out of the star and become invisible, while the star effect stays where it touched the trampoline. The invisible effect can be undone as said before, but the star is permanent until the kirby spits someone out again.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:29 pm

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
Aeyyyyde op, I found another bug.
So I went to Specail Brawl > Selected Metal, Heavy and Mega, and I picked Sonic. While I was offstage (which is literally near the ledge) I used Sonic's Up B, and was stuck in his falling animation while landing until an opponent hit me.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:58 pm

MGN Username: Rollaboy
Currently Playing: SSF2, Terraria, Spelunky and whatever else Cthulhu brings me.
Waifu: Shoggoth. Tekeli-li.
Energy tank is misplaced when Wario uses it.
EDIT: I was playing classic mode as sandbag, at the target smash part, I ended up K.O'ing myself using Up-B, I was then expecting the FAILURE screen, it did appear, but right after, the GAME! screen appeared as well. Instead of going to the continue screen, I went to the next match. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Attachments:
Misplaced.png
Misplaced.png [ 22.84 KiB | Viewed 732 times ]

Last edited by Rollaboy on Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:15 pm

If you hit someone as they touch a red pac-man trampoline, they are still in special fall despite taking the knockback and damage of the move.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:55 pm

MGN Username: riku434
Currently Playing: Project M
Waifu: Joseph Joestar
Online has multiple problems:
-Often crashes when starting a match. Usually having the target sybol on the top left corner and stuck on the 3 timer.
-I usually have a hard time logging in, it says the connection times out. My internet works fine so idk why this happens.
-I get logged out automatically for no reason.
-The refresh button takes forever to refresh

Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:55 pm

Not sure if this is a bug or not, but should we be allowed to skip past the update check? Hopefully there's an online check to make sure what version you're on...

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:07 pm

Rollaboy wrote:
EDIT: I was playing classic mode as sandbag, at the target smash part, I ended up K.O'ing myself using Up-B, I was then expecting the FAILURE screen, it did appear, but right after, the GAME! screen appeared as well. Instead of going to the continue screen, I went to the next match. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I think its meant to be so you dont get a game over at target smash. It's like that in the other games too, if you die during target smash, it just sends you to the next match.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:57 pm

MGN Username: MrL360
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
NOT SURE IF THIS HAS BEEN SAID YET.
FOR USERS WITH BLACK SCREEN ON STARTUP
Make sure that you have no bluetooth controllers connected to your computer.
(I found this out after reading a post by user: "rayout")

Message me here on Skype: MrL360
My mains are: Sora and Naruto

I might get sorely beaten. Doesn't matter to me, I had fun or found a new rival.

See you on the battlefield!!!

Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:40 pm

So, not sure if this should be considered a bug... but the AI really needs some work... I'll let the recording speak for itself.
Note that this is a level 9 AI.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B53VPq ... sp=sharing

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, Fire emblem awakening etc
Waifu: ZSS
Sometimes when i try to jump out of shield my character that i use doesnt jump im not sure what the issue is or whether if its a bug or something else im not getting.

Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:29 pm
 [ 1576 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 ... 106  Next