The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:22 pm

[ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
The Sandbox: Rebirth 

Currently Playing: Fallout 4
Username: Weak48
Character Name: Jhonny
Class: Theif
Appearance: Standing at 5'5", he has red hair,skinny and deep black eyes. Jhonny has brown hood, a leather boots and a worn out pants.He is a mysterious guy so most people don't come near him.When people mock him for being below average height, lets just say they regret it.

Fri Apr 29, 2016 9:54 pm

(Hello there. Welcome to the RP Academy and the RPing section as a whole. The sandbox hasn't been active for a while, so you might not have many players to interact with, however you are still welcome to use it to get used to things. You can play through your own adventure or I can set some things up for you (or a mix of both). If you'd like to play with a group, I'd recommend just trying out one of the games currently active in the main RPG section instead if any of those appeal to you, or joining us on the mgrp slack channel, where we can more readily answer your questions, or even set up little rp scenarios for you to get used to things.)

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Fri Apr 29, 2016 11:44 pm

Currently Playing: Fallout 4
I can join you?

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:16 am

(I'm sorry, but could you be a little more specific? There are a few options I suggested that that question could apply to.)

With a smile I'm flowin'
And if I be trollin'
Ya never be knowin'
'Cause when the haters get goin'
My eyes just start a-rollin'

Sat Apr 30, 2016 12:59 am

Currently Playing: SSF2, Roblox, Kirby Star Allies, Sonic Mania Plus, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Pokemon Emerald, Leauge Of Legends
Waifu: Rera (SSVI)
Name: Darkrai (named after the Pokemon Darkrai.)
Class: Fighter/Mage
Powers: Can control wind and darkness.
Race: Half Sayian, Half Mage
Super Forms: Super Darkrai
Side: Good
Weapons: HIMSELF
Favorite Color: Purple
Attacks: Macho Punch, Hadoken, Shakunetsu Hadoken, Shinku Hadoken, Guren Senpukyaku, Screw Smash, Bloody Garden, Dark Aura Storm
Appearance: Purple robe, white hat with fuschia stripe, greenish-blue eyes, blue aura emitting around him.
Super Form Appearance: Jalapeno red robe, burgundy hat with orange stripe, pure blue eyes, golden red aura emitting around him.
Bio: ???

YouTube Video:

Wed Jan 16, 2019 3:12 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Username: Semicolon
Character Name: Desi Ttonne
Class: White Mage
Appearance: Desi is a short girl, barely reaching the 4-foot mark. A generally cheerful face is set with large ivy green eyes, framed by glasses just begging to be pushed up pedantically. Which, of course, she does at every occasion. Shoulder-length black hair is kept at bay by means of two pigtails, reaching down to a small mouth you could swear was designed to optimize smirking. She wears traditional White Mage robes at all times, always laundered a spotless ivory sheen, crimson triangles dotting the lining. A large blue gem adorns the top of her oaken staff, which, while relatively small by modern staff standards, is still about a foot taller than herself.

---

It was a quiet winter day in Haven as Desi walked down the street. She had just finished buying the newest Blu-Ray release of her favorite mecha anime, Omega Laser Droids Extreme - But Is My Rival Really Cute Enough To Pilot The Legendary Densetsu Droid? - Afterstory 2. That was when she saw a half-sayian, half-mage individual down the street. Wearing naught but a purple robe, a white hat with a fuschia stripe, greenish-blue eyes and a blue aura, he had offended her very being. She knew what she had to do.

Desi was going to fight him.

"HEAL CANNON!"

Yelled the girl, an ominous blue ball of energy forming at the top of her staff. She had done this a hundred times before, and there was no way the teenager could avoid her signature technique.

Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:20 pm
 [ 96 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7