The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:31 pm

[ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 53  Next
Elemental Armory (Continued) 

Hiddeninja wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:
Name: Belthazar

Background:

Belthazar was raised in a very small village, having no more than a hundred or so people living within it. Everyone knew eachother. Belthazar was raised by his father, his mother leaving the two alone when he was around 6. Since then, Belthazar had to teach himself many things, his father working hard and not having much time for him.

Belthazar 'left the nest' the day he turned 18, finding out 3 days later that his father was killed. He was furious, but there was no evidence of who had done it. Belthazar proceeded on with his 'quest,' not knowing where to go. He wandered a forest, before coming to another town, where he now has stayed.

Weapon: Athame, whip.(lol whip)

Appearance: Black T-shirt, with blue jeans. His hair is short, and brown, along with his eyes. He has a small pouch, tied to his jeans on the right side. In the pouch, is a powder. A healing powder. which he gathers himself from a s,all tree in the forest. The tree must be cuyt to obtain. His athame lays on the right side, near his puch, also tied to his jeans. The whip circles his waist, but unravels fast when needed. 5"9'

This character will be a bit different, personality wise.

EDIT: added height, since that slipped my mind, also, what exactly are the elements for?

OOC:Your a bit late all the elements are taken unless you can make on on the spot ( basically some sort of control or benefit over a element )
Wait whats happening right now guys?

OOC:
I suggest we boot some other people and make room for more committed players. Some are just not showing up anymore. For example, electrorocket has done next to nothing compared to everyone else in the last 10 pages.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:33 pm

Currently Playing: playerunknown battlegrounds
soren410 wrote:
Hiddeninja wrote:
Belthazar666 wrote:

Background:

Belthazar was raised in a very small village, having no more than a hundred or so people living within it. Everyone knew eachother. Belthazar was raised by his father, his mother leaving the two alone when he was around 6. Since then, Belthazar had to teach himself many things, his father working hard and not having much time for him.

Belthazar 'left the nest' the day he turned 18, finding out 3 days later that his father was killed. He was furious, but there was no evidence of who had done it. Belthazar proceeded on with his 'quest,' not knowing where to go. He wandered a forest, before coming to another town, where he now has stayed.

Appearance: Black T-shirt, with blue jeans. His hair is short, and brown, along with his eyes. He has a small pouch, tied to his jeans on the right side. In the pouch, is a powder. A healing powder. which he gathers himself from a s,all tree in the forest. The tree must be cuyt to obtain. His athame lays on the right side, near his puch, also tied to his jeans. The whip circles his waist, but unravels fast when needed. 5"9'

EDIT: added height, since that slipped my mind, also, what exactly are the elements for?

OOC:Your a bit late all the elements are taken unless you can make on on the spot ( basically some sort of control or benefit over a element )

OOC:
I suggest we boot some other people and make room for more committed players. Some are just not showing up anymore. For example, electrorocket has done next to nothing compared to everyone else in the last 10 pages.

OoC: SquareEnixFlash.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 pm

Currently Playing: No games
Pug trips on himself. "Ouch."

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:35 pm

CapcomCatgirl wrote:
soren410 wrote:
Hiddeninja wrote:

OOC:

OoC: SquareEnixFlash.

OOC: Yeah, him too.

And, no offense, Pug, but some of your IC posts almost seem like they belong in the Spam section.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:37 pm

OOC: What exactly is happening right now sorry I missed out like on 4 pages.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:45 pm

OOC: Go back and read them. Or stop playing, if you're not going to keep up.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:47 pm

Belthazar666 wrote:

Background:

In and you can replace square, we can meet up with you in the city that we are heading to.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:10 pm

OOC: What 'element' is that exactly?
Also, I agree with SOren on the Pug thing, he makes random IC posts...

Belthazar awoke, having slept in from the night before. He wiped his eyes, before heading into the bathroom to get ready for the day. "Today will be boring as hell." he muttered, with a slight sigh. "Maybe I'll go hunting or something..." He thought aloud.

Belthazar exited his house, before realizing he left his whip on the table. "Dammit." Belthazar darted back to the house, and grabbed his whip. "How the hell did I forget this?" he questioned. As Belthazar left the house once more, he realized there wasn't much in the area to hunt.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 4:35 pm

Ooc: Time, can slow down and speed up time when you get it.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:02 pm

OOC: Eeeww, there's something that's incredibly useless.
When you say slow time, that includes my character, right? Or will he move through it at a normal speed while everything else is slow? And how can you speed up time in an RP...?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:03 pm

Ooc: You can speed up yourself, or you can slow others down Square made it so yeah.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:05 pm

OOC: that's incredibly s***, can I make something else...?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:06 pm

OOC: Gordo, just get rid of the damn Time element. It really is useless, and I've had objections since it was first brought up. Just get rid of this horrible "Steven" character and give Belth that element instead.

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:07 pm

OOC: Yes, what Soren said, also, what element is that?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:08 pm

Ooc: Okay, Belth you got something in mind?

Sat Aug 16, 2008 5:09 pm
 [ 781 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29 ... 53  Next