The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:30 pm

[ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Organization X [RP] 

Ircxon heard the sound of a portal opening, then closing. She looked up, noticed Kenim, and called to him. "Hi there! Wanna play?"

[11:08:57 PM] Luke: http://puu.sh/1WGsn
[11:09:42 PM] Luke: like ok if it was something funny
[11:09:44 PM] Luke: but
[11:09:50 PM] Luke: really
[11:15:07 PM] Super High School Level Shut-in: lol sigged xD

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
The key-carrying boy ran fully into the darkness infront of the two [Referring to Xrichs and Irxon] Not a trace of him was shown. A voice, that possibly all three of them could hear, spoke for the first time, perhaps it was Kaxil's. "Walk into the darkness..for that is the keyblade master. If you were to let him dissapear into the darkness, we'd have no hope of having hearts! Save him now!" The voice commanded the others to go into the darkness and retrieve that boy.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:10 pm

OOC: Oops, same-time post. What should I do? I assumed Kenim showed up near us.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:12 pm

OOC: Well, you posted first, so should we go with that?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:14 pm

OOC: Not what I was going for, I was going to have him find you, but eh, let's say he's near you. And do what the voice told you.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:15 pm

OOC: Xrichs already turned into sand and went into the cove after the guy, remember?

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:17 pm

OOC: So I'll do this, I guess.

BIC: "Eh? Sure!" Kenim replied, excited. It wasn't exactly often-no, scratch that, EVER that any of those other boring people wanted to do anything fun, and Kenim was the kind to wanna have fun. But sadly all his hopes and dreams were crushed when he heard a voice telling them to go into the darkness. Sighing, he went towards the cave, hoping that his new best buddy would follow.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:21 pm

OOC: Oh yes.

BIC: The boy would turn around, noticing something peculiar. "Show yourself!" he would yell, pulling the keyblade higher into his grip, he would close his eyes for a minute, anticipating Xrichs to appear randomly. He was still a fairly new keyblader, so he was still a bit traumatized for some reason, perhaps he didn't want that keyblade, he wanted to be a normal person. He was shocked, running into the darkness. A dark aura would surround him as he got angrier. His anger stirring, his spiky, silver hair, pointed up a bit and then flowing down, got a bit messy. He threw his keyblade, in the end, it appearing back in his hand. "Gah!" he grunted.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 pm

Xrichs flowed around the sand behind the boy, reforming his body into humanoid form. He leaned in close to the boy's ear and whispered, "Boo."

Ircxon heard the peculiar, dark voice command her and frowned. She saw the man who, just seconds ago, wanted to play with her rush off. "Hey, wait!" she shouted, then reluctantly followed after him.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:29 pm

Kenim saw some boy with a keyblade, and was rather confused. Kaxil hadn't said anything about this, had he? Well, it didn't matter, he just needed to stop the keyblade weilder or something. He didn't care about the details. "Oi, who are you?" He asked, possibly to Xrichs, despite seeing him at the meeting. Blinking, he said "Divine Inferno" before a visible shock of static went through his sword, which he had almost invisibly drawn moments before, and a fiery explosion lit the cave, the fire of the sword making things seeable.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:31 pm

"S-Sh-Shut up!" The boy named Vreen, eventually grew more impatient, he attacked Xrichs relentlessly by twisting himself back and socking him with the keyblade. "Why are you all here?! Get out! I want to be alone!!" The dark aura was pouring out of Vreen violently.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:39 pm

Xrichs was caught by surprise and took a blow to the chest, sending him a few steps backward and forcing him to kneel over. "Augh!" he spat as he caught his breath. "Alright, pipsqueak. Sorry to interrupt your little 'episode', but business is business." He glanced around, taking in the scenery. "Yeah, there should be plenty of sand." He muttered to himself as he raised his right hand into the air, made a fist, and began to concentrate his power into it.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:46 pm

"Why? I'm always happier when I have company..." Kenim said, using his sword as a torch. He had a smile on his face that was unmistakably sincire, and it was obvious he wasn't weilding his sword to hurt anybody. Heck, he didn't even seem to notice the darkness seeping from Vreen's body. Not one bit. Or even that he had attacked another organization member. In fact, despite his freindly smile, he was secretly glaring at Xrichs.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:50 pm

Xrichs looked over at Kenim questioningly and asked, "Hey! What are you doing here? Last I checked, you weren't assigned to this mission." Before Kenim could reply, Ircxon soared into the area and hovered in place next to Kenim. Xrichs glared at Ircxon, "It's about time. You've gotta take these missions a bit more seriously. Now watch how it's done..." Xrichs gave a short yell as he pounded his fist into the soft sand. Suddenly, a sand dome formed around the boy, Kenim, Ircxon, and himself. Xrichs stared down the boy, grinned, and taunted him a little. "No way out, kid."

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:05 pm

"Agh...I..I- Raaaaaaageeeeee!" His 'dark aura' would turn dark blue as he was angrier than before, he would smash around the dome like there was no tommorow, attempting to break it.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 10:10 pm
 [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next