The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:18 pm

[ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Time Zero: A New World 

@Thaiberium in what way exactly? I am clueless as to in which way i could do it...mind showing me? By the way, sorry for all the inconveniences.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:12 am

Currently Playing: The Game
By re-arranging words in creative yet grammatically correct ways. It is totally possible.

Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:34 pm

Not sure if this is acceptable:

However, the covenant were not aiming for the destruction of the Tenshu Sentaku, rather, they appeared to be focusing on a higher purpose. There were rumours that the Covenant Bound were pulling several strings behind the war for this particular purpose.

And for uniqueness:
Covenant Bound: Nothing is known about them, except the fact that they only work underground and pull off various daring skirmishes now and again. They always leave a symbol behind wherever they strike, which is made out of iron and resembles a cross with spiked ends, and a skull projecting a planet at the center of the cross. Each of its members appears to be more powerful than the average human, performing feats no acrobat can pull off or powerful magicians can perform. Rumours abound that their power stems from higher beings, beings with which they form pacts which grant them power. Currently, they appear to be fighting the Tenshu Sentaku.

Tri Nexus: This is the alliance of the world's most powerful countries, Ylsyn, Terguson and Exodia. They seek to fight violence with violence, and will do anything to stop the Tenshu Sentaky. It focuses more on magic and ranged combat. However, the three countries often clash with each other, and therefore, their alliance can succumb to a well thought out plan. Their relationship with the Covenant Bound is strong, but it considers the Justice Knights to be next to trash.

Justice Knights: The true freedom force of the humans. They do not acknowledge the Tri Nexus's motto of fighting fire with fire, and does not fight unless forced to.. Its members have dispersed strengths, some focusing on magic, some on close ranged combat, and some seeking to hit from afar. However, at this time it is still shaky, and does not have the strength and planning of the other two factions. (They improve over course of RP) However, unlike the Tri Nexus, they believe in teamwork. They seek to understand the Tenshu Sentaku, and depending on what they find out, either destroy them, or assist them.

There, i changed it. I think its good enough now..?
>_< Not sure what else can be changed.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:51 am

When referring to a group is usually as 'they', not 'it'. And 'freedom force'? Oh please, couldn't you come up with something less corny? Again, dispersed needs to be replaced with diverse. There are also typos and grammar mistakes. Why not run it through MSWord at least once or twice?

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:25 am

Covenant Bound: Nothing is known about them, except the fact that they only work underground and pull off various daring skirmishes now and again. They always leave a symbol behind wherever they strike, which is made out of iron and resembles a cross with spiked ends, and a skull projecting a planet at the center of the cross. Each of their members appears to be more powerful than the average human, performing feats no acrobat can pull off or powerful magicians can perform. Rumors abound that their power stems from higher beings, beings with which they form pacts that grant them power. Currently, they appear to be fighting the Tenshu Sentaku.

Tri Nexus: This is the alliance of the world's most powerful countries, Ylsyn, Terguson and Exodia. They seek to fight violence with violence, and will do anything to stop the Tenshu Sentaku. They focus more on magic and ranged combat. However, the three countries often clash with each other, and therefore, their alliance can succumb to a well thought out plan. Their relationship with the Covenant Bound is strong, but it considers the Justice Knights to be complete trash.

Justice Knights: Perhaps the only faction not to acknowledge fighting fire with fire. The Justice Knights do not fight unless forced to. Its members have diverse strengths. Some focus on magic, some on close ranged combat, and some seek to hit from afar. However, at this time this particular faction’s foundation is still shaky, and does not have the strength and planning of the other two factions. They seek to understand the Tenshu Sentaku, and depending on what they find out, either destroy them, or assist them.

Ok, ran it through MWord. This good enough?

EDIT: Oh, and Tenshu Sentaku is Japanese...if anyone's wondering.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:41 am

It's passable now.

Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:45 am

Thanks a lot for the help!
Also, anyone have suggestions for this RP?
Otherwise, tomorrow i am gonna get down to the format etc. etc.
*even puts off copying and pasting what he just wrote for tomorrow >_<*

Fri Apr 17, 2009 2:06 pm

Zesper wrote:
This sounds an awful lot like a certain DS game I know...

The World Ends With You maybe?

Tue Apr 21, 2009 10:01 pm

I think i am done with the story.
But i really need some help on Character Formats...

Thu May 07, 2009 1:59 pm
 [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2