The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:21 pm

Forum rules

DO NOT POST SSF2 OR GAME IDEAS/QUESTIONS IN THIS FORUM!

For SSF2 Discussion, please go here: http://forums.mcleodgaming.com/viewforum.php?f=4

[ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
help 
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
Please lock the f*** thread
Sit the f*** down I need to hear the answer to this question

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:11 pm

MGN Username: [BANNED]
Currently Playing: SSF2TAS
luigi is here wrote:
when ever i go to the MGN page where you can go to put the games you want to be online to go to they keep on putting i wrote the wrong password but when i use my luigi 4 account which i already can play online its correct but when i put my luigi4 account to talk in the forums it keeps saying i wrote the wrong password but when i use the account im using now it will say i have the correct password

Fine, I'll answer it.
Whenever you try to log in in-game, it says "Incorrect credentials, please double-check your username and password." Despite this, you can still use another account you've made. On the other hand, the reverse is true for the forums.
This is because your forums account and the account you make to play SSF2 are two completely separate entities. When you try to log in to SSF2 using your forums account, it doesn't work because you never registered that account to play online. When you try to log in to the forums using your SSF2 account, it doesn't work because you never registered that account to work on the forums.
My advice is to either make a new MGN with the same username and password as your forums account or make a new forums account with the same username and password as your MGN account.

Now, @Term, please lock this thread

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:26 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Nah dude we need to hear what it's like in Brazil first

So MarshmellowGuy, what are your hobbies?

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:31 pm

MGN Username: Starrow
Currently Playing: a lot
Waifu: Roll
Term wrote:
MarshmellowGuy wrote:
Term wrote:
what's it like in brasil marshmellowguy

It looks like... Wait, this thread weren't to help someone?
WTH IS HAPPENING
Please answer my question or I will be forced to lock this thread

:sweat: Well, ok ok.
Like in most places, it obviously have many cities, some of them are violent cities.
It has so much beaches.
It has so many forests.
Fruits...
Hard-spelling language
Well, that's it, there's not much to say about my country.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:36 pm

☻Dullahan Danny☻ wrote:
Nah dude we need to hear what it's like in Brazil first

So MarshmellowGuy, what are your hobbies?

So many questions... uhhh... ok:

I like some animes.
I like archie comics.
I like spriting.
I like music.
I like pets.
I like cats.
I hate questions.
I like MIDI
I like Smash(which is obvious)
I like sketches...
That's it, i guess...
I hope some mod understand that i'm only answering those people :pikachu:

Tue Oct 24, 2017 7:43 pm

STOP f*** DOUBLE POSTING IT'S BASIC FORUM ETIQUETTE

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:09 pm

Happyfrozenfire wrote:

Calm your teeths down, boy. It's just a old thread.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 8:32 pm

MarshmellowGuy wrote:
Happyfrozenfire wrote:

An old thread that, might I remind you, you necro'd and double posted on twice. You should have the decency to at least make a slight effort to show some respect by following the same ruled that everyone does, those including "Don't revive threads unless it's for something relevant" and "Don't post twice in a row." Instead of double posting, edit your previous post.

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:04 pm

Why are you so angry?

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:53 pm

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
but he did revive the thread for something relevant...he was trying to help luigi

Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 pm
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Ninja Gaiden Black, Battle Chasers: Nightwar, Titanfall 2 MP
Waifu: Makoto Nijima
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
MarshmellowGuy wrote:
Happyfrozenfire wrote:

An old thread that, might I remind you, you necro'd and double posted on twice. You should have the decency to at least make a slight effort to show some respect by following the same ruled that everyone does, those including "Don't revive threads unless it's for something relevant" and "Don't post twice in a row." Instead of double posting, edit your previous post.

Counterpoint to all of this: we need double posts to make this site look like it isn't on life support

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:53 pm
Site Moderator

Waifu: Trollbean
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
luigi is here wrote:
when ever i go to the MGN page where you can go to put the games you want to be online to go to they keep on putting i wrote the wrong password but when i use my luigi 4 account which i already can play online its correct but when i put my luigi4 account to talk in the forums it keeps saying i wrote the wrong password but when i use the account im using now it will say i have the correct password

Fine, I'll answer it.
Whenever you try to log in in-game, it says "Incorrect credentials, please double-check your username and password." Despite this, you can still use another account you've made. On the other hand, the reverse is true for the forums.
This is because your forums account and the account you make to play SSF2 are two completely separate entities. When you try to log in to SSF2 using your forums account, it doesn't work because you never registered that account to play online. When you try to log in to the forums using your SSF2 account, it doesn't work because you never registered that account to work on the forums.
My advice is to either make a new MGN with the same username and password as your forums account or make a new forums account with the same username and password as your MGN account.

I don't give a s*** or f*** about anything you just said, I just wanted to know what Brazil is like

MarshmellowGuy wrote:
Like in most places, it obviously have many cities, some of them are violent cities.
It has so much beaches.
It has so many forests.
Fruits...
Hard-spelling language
Oh naw man I'm sure there's tons of interesting stuff about Brazil. What are you proud of? What's your chief export? Is it true your government gives everyone computers? Do you really laugh like "hue hue hue"? Are you in a violent city? I have a friend in Argentina, would you go and find him for me? What's the best Brazilian fruit?

Also @HappyFrozenFire I better not hear one more angry post out of you until I know all about Brazil

Tue Oct 24, 2017 10:55 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Also are you into the football scene in your country?

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:14 am

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
What do you guys do in Brazil?

Wed Oct 25, 2017 3:04 am

Term wrote:
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
luigi is here wrote:

Fine, I'll answer it.

I don't give a s*** or f*** about anything you just said, I just wanted to know what Brazil is like

MarshmellowGuy wrote:
It has so much beaches.
It has so many forests.
Fruits...
Hard-spelling language
Oh naw man I'm sure there's tons of interesting stuff about Brazil. What are you proud of? What's your chief export? Is it true your government gives everyone computers? Do you really laugh like "hue hue hue"? Are you in a violent city? I have a friend in Argentina, would you go and find him for me? What's the best Brazilian fruit?

Also @HappyFrozenFire I better not hear one more angry post out of you until I know all about Brazil

Term wrote:
Happyfrozenfire wrote:
luigi is here wrote:

Fine, I'll answer it.

MarshmellowGuy wrote:
It has so much beaches.
It has so many forests.
Fruits...
Hard-spelling language

There is intersting stuff like sports (football), eww.... food here are such tasty (paçoca, flan, "cheese bread")... I'm proud to have memes, here in Brazil we're the king of memes, we have the most quality memes from various types.
No, no one have "free computers", here the government is a sh*t, they steal our money :(
I don't laugh like "hue hue hue" it is a kind of chat language here in Brazil, we laugh like normal people. I'm not in a violent city, i'm in a pretty calm city, but there's still having violence. I won't go to Argentina, i'm not rich and i don't have details about "your friend" The best brazilian fruit is... Aple? tomatoes? potatoes? Well, here in Brazil we do so much stuff mixing fruits.
Also, why do you care that much about Brazil?

Wed Oct 25, 2017 7:23 am
 [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next