The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:41 pm

[ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next
The Line of War. [first beta] 
Legendary Ghost

Currently Playing: Final Fantasy XI, Left 4 Dead 2
===Zephyr & Sylvia===

The monster shrieked in pain, running off to a nearby pond in an attempt to douse the flames that were spreading across it's body.

The Garden Faculty tilted his head at Sylvia in confusion, but didn't let this opportunity slip his grasp as he began to dash towards the Keyblade, skillfully zigzagging between both monsters and foliage as he got closer and closer to the weapon.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:32 am

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
"He's almost got it." Kurae said. "None of your distractions are working. We may have to buy us some time. 'This isn't meant to be used on objects...' he thought, then quietly mumbled "Aero." He pointed the staff at the keyblade, sending rushes of air out of it's tip. "Look up! We have to know where it lands!"

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:17 am
Site Admin

Sylvia leaned forward and pulled herself closer to the broom, making her more aerodynamic. She raced towards where she thought the broom would land, she pushed and knocked down monsters that got in the path of the broom. She slightly shivered wondering what all the creatures that she was hitting looked like. She tried not to dwell on it and only thought about getting the keyblade.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:30 pm

Niniva & Hakker (Because if I delayed any longer, I'd be torn limb from limb)

The giant heartless jumped up and stretched a palm up to the ceiling. Surprisingly, the giant heartless stuck to the ceiling and began moving by using his palms as makeshift legs. "..That thing's never done that before," Axel yelled. "Nonetheless.." He finished, taking his chakrams in-hand as they returned. A bright white jewel shined at the forehead of the beast.

Zell and Irvine find very little resistance actually getting to the designated spot. "There.." Kyzak said, barely noticing a human figure fly by with very great speed. He thought it odd, but he had no time to ponder over it. "Time to get a bit creative!" Kyzak thought aloud, beginning to jump from rooftop to rooftop.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 6:55 pm

I run to keep up.

“I wouldn’t do that if I were you. You owe her. She saved you. And besides…” I smirk. “You’ve battled quite a lot to get here. We didn’t have to do quite so much of that. You might not make it back safely without our help. So let’s cut a deal, hm?”

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Tue Sep 09, 2008 7:38 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Kurae, Sylvia & Zephyr===

The Keyblade flew off to land in a small clearing, rolling over the ground a few times before coming to a complete stop, not far from a wall, the end of the training area.

The Garden Faculty tilted his head in confusion, before pointing his finger at Zephyr, causing a Shadow heartless to appear from the darker parts of the forest, it's yellow eyes piercing the darkness as it went after Zephyr.

Suddenly, a sharp whistle rang throughout the forest, followed by people rushing over the path of the training area, to where the knocked out SeeD member still recovered.

"What happened here?" One voice cried out.

"Not a normal monster, look! Two gunblades! Could it be... ?" A second continued, focusing his attention to the turtles near the dropped weapons.

"Spread out, search the forest!" The voice of Laguna commanded.

===Kyzak & Niniva===

Zell cursed as he began to lose momentum, suddenly latching on to the side of the building and pushing himself off, sending him crashing down the 'entrance' Niniva had used and landing smack down on top of Axel, causing him to groan as he stumbled to his feet. "Someone call for a hero?" He asked comically, trying to find his footing, then flashing Niniva a thumbs up.

Seifer raised an eyebrow as he noticed Kyzak running over the rooftops, taking his Gummi Ship lower to hover in front of him as his weapons took focus on the man. "Say hello to my little friend!" He exclaimed as he fired a rocket at his 'opponent'.

"Jesus promised the end of all wicked people. Odin promised the end of all ice giants. I don't see many ice giants around."

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:17 pm

Hakker

"Goodbye!" Kyzak yelled, kicking the rocket sideways in midair, barely avoiding getting blown up. A few seconds later, the rocket flew into a building, blowing it's ceiling He jumped to another rooftop, gained momentum, and jumped at the gummi ship, attempting to latch on.

Zell finds he's not welcome as the giant Heartless swipes at Zell, attempting to knock him into a nearby wall.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:29 pm

I smirk and draw my sword. “That will never do, now will it?”

*OOC: If you would allow, I would like to create a simple custom: Prism (Prisma, Prismaga). Basically, it’s like any of the other three basic elemental spells, but… not elemental at all. Essentially, it’s useful for the very rare occasion when a monster is resistant to any element of attack.*

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:40 pm
Site Admin

Sylvia, unaware at what was happening behind her zoomed towards the resting place of the keyblade. She picked it up, her hands were trembling like leaves on a windy day. "Guys, I got it" she said happily, when she heard no response she looked around, no one else was there "Guys?" she called out again. She held onto the keyblade tightly and retraced her steps to see what had become of Zephyr and Kurae.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 8:47 pm

Kurae looked behind to see the headmaster barking orders. "...Would it be a bad thing to be caught here?" he asked. He palmed his forehead. "First thing's first, let's take care of that thing." He returned his staff to his back. "On second thought, you can take care of it." he said, seeing Zephyr, raring to fight.

Tue Sep 09, 2008 9:10 pm
Legendary Ghost

===Kyzak & Niniva===

Seifer steered away from Kyzak, cursing loudly as he decided it to be best not to risk his only means of getting away from this planet. He flew off towards the "entrance" he had noticed, allowing his Gummi Ship to hover high above it as he prepared to join the fight beginning below.

Zell jumped over the swipe, landing on top of the Heartless' arm as he ran over the limb in an attempt to attack the creature's torso.

===Zephyr===

The Shadow hissed, readying it's claws as it waited for it's opponent to make the first move.

OOC : Well, Kyzak hasn't managed to find the time to make a specific magic system, and it seems that I can't make a stat based system to save my life, but give it a shot.

===Sylvia===

The Garden Faculty appeared from the darkness, holding up his hand towards Sylvia. "Come, come, little girl, give me the Keyblade before you hurt yourself!" He said in a voice that seemed to cause all the nearby monsters to freeze for just a split second. "Why don't we trade?" He then offered, holding up two whistles for her to see. "These have the power to control basic monsters and Heartless, respectively!" He exclaimed, hoping she'd take the trade.

===Kurae===

"Halt, you there!" The voice of a SeeD member came in, followed by the same member to push his sword against Kurae's back. "You are not a member of SeeD, what are you doing here?" He demanded, preparing himself should Kurae try something.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:12 am

"I came here... because..." he paused. "Is that a gunblade?" Kurae asked, out of the blue. He smiled to himself as he waited for an answer from the SeeD member.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:18 am
Site Admin

Sylvia shook her head to the man, ''You don't know what I've gone through to get here'' she said seriously ''I want to help defeat the heartless and bring peace to the worlds. How am I supposed to do that if I don't have a keyblade?" Her hand that held the keyblade, shook. She knew that if the man wanted it he would take it from her by force.

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:31 pm

I guess I’ll try something basic. I cast prism.

*OOC: Please describe in detail what is nearby to Zephyr. 2His strategy tends to revolve around using all around him to his advantage.*

Wed Sep 10, 2008 5:48 pm
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
"Zell!" She'd yell, tossing aside the flare gun and unsheathing her second blade. "The jewel, try attacking it" with that she'd speed off forward towards the large mammoth sized heartless, blades held underhand and to her sides as she was leaned forward in her stride. First hoping to distract it; she'd leap forward in her sprint; reaching just lower stomach area of the monstrosity, she'd swiftly whisk her right blade in a cross slash; before trying to strike her left blade into its hide; to create a point of leverage and impale the steel into its flesh. her hair had become a mess with the constant motion, a few strands hanging over her eyes; it was dangerous attacking so rashly, she knew this..

Wed Sep 10, 2008 6:03 pm
 [ 558 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 33, 34, 35, 36, 37, 38  Next