The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:28 pm

[ 11 posts ] 
My ferst ARPE charecturz, maiby eye can uze dem in da futre? 

OMG PLZ B FAER

Name: Gunnar Regis

Race: Human

Weapon: A Zweihänder of incredible size, wielded with one hand ('cuz he's badass like that)

Personality: Gunnar is a man of prose, a reciter of verses, finding the perfect moment to utter such. Due to his nature, he is a bit melodramatic, and often enjoys decisive moments, where he can justifiably act in his manner. He is not a particularly bloodthirsty or violent man, and can keep his composure when in even the most delicate situation. Gunnar also shows signs of being a Ephebophile, due to his interest in the 16 year old Lucasta Inducuss.

Appearance: Gunnar is a broad, tall man with the pure, muscular strength of an ox, built up like an impenetrable fortress. His face is cleanly shaven, but he wears sideburns that crawl down his face until they reach the area of the jawbone. His left eye is green, and he possesses no right eye, which was lost twenty years earlier during his stint as a Paladin. His brown hair is precisely cut, never passing below the middle of his neck, and is naturally neat without need of a comb. His right arm is amputated above the elbow, lost from the same incident that took his eye.
He wears the raw hide leather boots of a mercenary, black slacks that tell the tale of being weathered through both the environment and violence, and a loose shirt sewn from golden fleece.

Background: Gunnar was born in a beautiful kingdom to a low family. As a child, his only true option of ever reaching status higher than his was to become a knight's apprentice at a young age. He decided to do so, and at the age of seven he was sent off to the capital and began his training, which consisted of rigorous workouts, life and death sparing, and other potentially life threatening events. After nine years of this, he was dispatched as a 5th level knight at the age of sixteen. Over the next four years he quickly rose up the ladder, finally cementing a Paladin rank as he turned twenty.
As a Paladin, he was recruited for the most dangerous missions available, but most importantly, he was at the rank where he could be trusted with a charge from the higher nobility. He ran several of these missions until he began to grow dissatisfied with the disposition of the nobles, eventually to the point where he violently murdered the young man. However, Gunnar also lost his right eye due to a dagger employed by the noble for self-defense. The other knights on the mission reacted to this shock by assaulting him for his actions. His right arm was cleaved off in one foul strike, and he slew both knights with his left arm cradling the blade alone.
Gunnar kept this encounter a secret, lying about the deaths of the nobleman and the knights, but soon enough, he was exiled for the dishonorable loss of his charge. Through this event, he renounced all ties to the kingdom and walked away from the gates towards a newer life.
In this new life he made for himself, he lent his creative abilities to the stage, writing and composing several operatic masterpieces. However, he never let go of his Zweihänder, refusing to completely forget his time as a knight. His troupe traveled to every major city except those in his former home. During his time there, he caught sight of the young performer Lucasta Inducuss, who sang the arias in his operas. Gunnar grew entranced by her nymphet body ("THE CURVES, OH THE CURVES! MAJESTIC AS THE SEA IS WIDE!") and continually grew closer to her, forming a type of relationship with her. As the season came to a close, she left with him in the mission to search for new talent while he was composing his next masterpiece; though, this was all a clever guise for him to bring himself closer to her.

Name: Lucasta Inducuss

Race: Human

Weapon: Her voice N/A

Personality: Lucasta has somewhat of a pleasant disposition about herself, but she is a tad cynical. She enjoys the company of almost anyone, but due to her nature, she can disinterest people in a brief amount of time. She is still young, and therefore is quite naive, specifically when she is around Gunnar, as she hangs on his every word, even when she cannot understand his point. She views her relationship with Gunnar as one of mutual understanding between a mentor and student (Unfortuantely, he looks at it differently).

Appearance: Lucasta is a young woman with a "voluptuous nymphet body. Curved in all the perfect locations, yet still carrying an air of maturity around itself." as described by Gunnar. Her golden blonde hair gives off a radiant glow and stretches down to her upper back, but she usually wears it in an updo style. Her eyes are a soft blue, and shine similar to an oasis stranded in the desert sun. On her feet are dark blue satin slippers, and she wears a dress of high quality and elegance. The dress is blue like the slippers (but more of an indigo tint) and is encrusted with precious stones. It is not frilly, but is instead formfitting (it was given to her by Gunnar as a gift at the end of the season) to accentuate her body's "unique contour".

Background: Lucasta was born to a home of high taste and wealth and was well endowed culturally, as her mother was a famous singer herself. Her father was an unknown man, as her mother could not remember who it was that impregnated her. At a pivotal age, she began vocal training to follow in her mother's footsteps. Because of her mother's constant forcing, Lucasta grew to dislike her and their relationship began to drift apart. Later, the hard work her mother put into her was realized, and when Lucasta was twelve, she received the main role as a nymph in the thirteenth opera by a man by the name of Gunnar Regis. It was during this first production that she met him, and as she aged, he took notice to her ever so much.
She ran with his troupe and their productions for the next four years, and began to truly grow close to him, though, in a professional manner. During the run, there were some awkward moments she had with him, such as the packed inn, where she could not rent a room and he allowed her to sleep in his bed (she slept on the floor, to his discontent). Even through these moments, she didn't stray away from his presence.
As the season for the seventeenth opera came to a close, Gunnar gave Lucasta the option of traveling with him as he wrote and composed his next work, and help him search for talent. She blindly agreed, just as he hoped, and left with him.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:48 am

Currently Playing: The Game
It all makes sense now.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:51 am

Thaiberium wrote:
It all makes sense now.

"I must find, what is precious to me."

Mon Nov 09, 2009 12:56 am

Lolicon needs his loli.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:31 am

WOW WAY TO STEAL MY CHARACTER AND MAKE CHANGES TO IT WHIMMY.

In all seriousness, though, I can't say much more then "I think this is good" right now. A bit too tied up to supply criticism, constructive or no, to a moderately lengthy bio. I'll try in the future, though.

Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:41 pm

Kyzak wrote:
WOW WAY TO STEAL MY CHARACTER AND MAKE CHANGES TO IT WHIMMY.

In all seriousness, though, I can't say much more then "I think this is good" right now. A bit too tied up to supply criticism, constructive or no, to a moderately lengthy bio. I'll try in the future, though.

OMG NO WAI.

Wait, what character?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:48 am

Joseph Valium?

Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:48 am

Thaiberium wrote:
Joseph Valium?

Oh get over yourself, druggie.

Tue Nov 10, 2009 3:56 pm

Kyzak wrote:
Thaiberium wrote:
Joseph Valium?

Oh get over yourself, druggie.

You mistake me for someone else.

Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:33 am

HOW DOES HE COMPOSE WITH A GIANT SWORD IN HIS ONLY HAND?

Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:30 am

Waifu: I'm married
He puts the sword down

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Nov 11, 2009 4:03 pm
YIM WWW
 [ 11 posts ]