The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 9:48 am

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

OOC: So the arrow was connected to the string, right? And keep in mind that there're more tagets than two.

BIC: As the arrow hit the first target, it broke into a few shards. As the string pulled arrow hit target number two, said target split in half, and fell to the ground around Zach, each half shattering into a few more pieces as it hit solid ground. The third target was now falling a few feet above Zach, and would hit the ground in about three seconds.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Yeah... It's really good... AND HE'S PROBABLY PREPARING A FEAST FOR ALL OUR GUESTS! NOW I'M EVEN MORE HUNGRY!" As Simon said this, he began to drool, and the three seagulls above him began to look like roast chickens. Futilely jumping up towards the new found "food" continuously, he once more began to moan "Fooooooooooooood... Fooooooooooooooooood...", but suddenly seeing one fall to the ground, he pounced at it, and began chewing on its wing.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:06 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
Kazu noticed he had no time to waste, instead of shooting it [it being a few feet above him], he jumped up and slammed the arrow into the target.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:11 pm

"Hey you can't eat meat raw! You'll get sick!" He then snatch the dead seagull away from Simon "We better cook this first."
He stared walking to the lower deck hoping to find something to heat the dead bird.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:16 pm
BR Member

Bome stood up. "Kiskinko's right. We need to cook that meat, or none of us will be responsible if you keel over and die from a disease." Bome looked up and saw even more seagulls flying overhead. Some landed on the mast, and some seemed attracted to whatever Peter was cooking.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:41 am

The target was immedietly smashed into pieces, and it was evident that the targets weren't made of very strong wood. In fact, the way it broke made it seem more like glass, but it wasn't. When Zach fell, the smaller man began to speak. "Hmm? You're pretty good... I suppose we could use you. Follow me." He said, walking towards one of the non-steam powered docks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Bu...But i'm hungry!" He said, pouting in his usual manner. "Besides, the kitchen is already being taken up by Peter, and i'm sure he wouldn't like us interupting hi-" Just then, a supper bell rang. "Hey! Dinner's ready!" Said Peter's voice. "A-already?!" Said Simon in response, as he began to dash towards the door to the lower decks.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 9:01 am
BR Member

"DindindindindindinDINNER!!!!!" Bome felt just as hungry as anyone else. He ignored the increasing number of gulls and rushed as fast as he could to the lower deck.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:48 am

Currently Playing: SSF2
Zander wandered aimlessly all over the small island of Steamport... He wondered if should have woken up anyways, but, considering he did, there must be something
of great need for him. He decided he would wait near the docks, and sit there until a boat came to take him away...
But something caught his senses... He smelt something sweet in a nearby pastry shop, but he also saw a beautiful lady walking by... He decided he'd get up and talk to the lady, and ask what was going on.

Click to expand thumbnail

Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:55 am

OOC: Just to let ya know, speed, deciding to =/= doing it.

BIC: As Simon burst through the door, he quickly dashed to the kitchen (which, due to the fact that Simon isn't very door freindly when he's hungry, hasn't had a door since last year) and sat in the first seat he could find. On the rather large table were two roast turkeys stuffed with stuffing, some tomato soup, baked potatoes, bread, rice, and Peter's "seafood special". Simon quickly made a grab for a turkey leg, but his hand was slapped away. "Not until everyone else is here!" Peter said, slapping away numerous attempts to grab something. "But i'm huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnngrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyy!" Futilely complained Simon, still trying to grab the turkey.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:39 am

OOC: I'm confused

Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:19 pm

OOC: In other words, your character only decided to walk over to her and ask her what's going on, he didn't actually say or do anything.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:10 pm

OOC: Is anyone else on this island? It's going to be boring without a plot (for me, that is).

BIC: Zander walked up to the lady, but as soon as she saw him, she slapped him in the face and ran away. Zander wondered what triggered that attitude... Maybe she was afraid of the sword on his back, which he acquired in a past battle. Just to be prepared for trouble, Zander went to the weapons shop to trade in his sword... Surprisingly, he had $5000 in his pockets, and wondered: "Where'd I get all of this cash?" He decided, that above all, he needed to eat something, but first, he needed to get his weapon, considering that he was in the shop.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:27 pm

OOC: Heh, i'm assuming that this battle was with John. Oh, and Zach is on this island.

BIC: As soon as the shop owner saw the sword on Zander's back, he immediately said "Wanna trade? I'll give you.. Uh... Umm... This!" He said exitedly, holding up a large katana, with a silver dragon embroidered on it.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:33 pm

Zander saw the beautiful katana the man held up... He was drooling in awe...
He said "Of course!", and with that, he took the heavy broadsword off of his back, and handed it to the man. However, Zander knew there was some different technique used with a katana, unlike a knight would would use a broadsword. Also, being a fragile weapon, Zander asked for a sheath.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 1:39 pm

"O-of course!" The man said, as he reached for a black sheath with the same dragon on it. Quickly giving it to Zander, he asked "Is there anything else you need?" Just then, another costumer came in, only he wasn't planning on buying. "Hey! Old man! Give us all your money!" He said, as two more people came into the store, both weilding daggers while the first man held up a potato sack.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 2:44 pm

"Man I'm starving! I have to get to dinner before all the food is eaten by the beast simon." Koshindo ran towards the lower deck to get some food.

Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:11 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18 ... 48  Next