The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 3:20 am

[ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
SSF2 Assist Trophies 

vegeta&bulma- bulma steps out her car and slaps the closest opponent and if they hit her vegeta attacks them.( :goku: )
cloud- cloud comes out and start helping.( :blackmage: )
sirius- he jumps and turns into jet form and streaks across the map once or twice dropping fire on only half of the stage each streak.( :bomberman: )
roxas- appears with double keyblades and does a new flowmotion combo on closest opponent( :sora: )
king boo- chases opponent and gives them a short stun putting them in shield break animation when they're caught( :luigi: )
adeleine- paints something then lets three of her paintings come alive and help the player/ they all die in one hit( :kirby: )
dullahan- appears and uses charon doing massive knock back and damage( :isaac: )
palutena- goes to the closest cornor then uses autoreticle (her neutral b) and shoots it from the side of the map she's on (pit)
orihime- heals player back to zero ( :ichigo: )
miner toad- runs around swinging pickaxe and sometimes throw bomba( :peach: )
black shadow/blood falcon- black shadow points forward sending a small projectile that stuns the opponent allowing blood falcon to use a longer version of captain falcon punch: can be struggled out of ( :captainfalcon: )
sakura- she jumps forward and does a big smash where ever she lands( :naruto: )
slippy toad- shoots his newly invented laser gun( :fox: )
deku scrub- spits out seeds that do little knockback and damage but adds poison affect( :zelda: )
dr.eggman- send robots similar to one's found in ssf ( :sonic: )
space pirate-they jumps at opponents causing damage ( :zerosuitsamus: )
enker- absorbs projectiles then shoots one back also uses sword for close opponents( :megaman: )
well that's all i got for now, i can go into more detail on how things like the dullahan would function if you want and sorry if i did this wrong i'm new

Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:23 am
 [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3