The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 6:53 am

Forum rules

Anyone is free to post new topics here now. However please limit yourself to 3 maximum posts of your own per month, and absolutely NO debate topics!

Also please be mindful of what articles others post and try to show some variety. Posting multiple articles that are too similar could disinterest people from your topic.

[ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Chick-Fil-A vs. Marriage equality & supporters 
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: sports
rofl I cannot even

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:34 am

MGN Username: [TSON]
Currently Playing: with myself
Ramsey wrote:
Fair enough, for the most part. But you see, that's the issue. A belief is a belief. As a citizen of America you have to respect that. You can disagree all you want, but they're enjoying the same fundamental rights that you are. Belief.

citizens have the right to be racist and discriminate all they want in their head, correct. businesses do not have the right to do that. if you are to take a stance against homosexuality and you are the owner of a business you MUST be sure to do this outside of the company's funds and without using the company's name. THAT is why this is a s***. a person has the legal right to say "look dude you're gay you can't come in my house" but a business cannot do that.

and if you look at Amazon's CEO donating 2.5m to gay rights activists - it wasn't Amazon, it was Amazon's CEO. in the case of this s*** restaurant they are literally taking money out of the company's profit and it's going directly to these hate groups. they are making posts on THEIR facebook saying that they support the bible. what does slaughtering chicken and mixing it with green goop have to do with the bible anyway? nothing. they should not have done this because all they did was hurt their business irreparably.

like if you found out KFC was donating to the KKK... do you really think mayors would permit them to be in their cities? No. nobody wants to be associated with a franchise that hates a minority. this is terrible terrible terrible for the company and I'm honestly not surprised their PR guy died of a heart attack - I'd have a heart attack too.

Master Chief wrote:
Nobody wants to hear about gay sex because it is wrong. God, mother nature, buddha, the universe, Michael Jackson, or whatever the f*** you believe made male genitals for the purpose of making baybehs although yes some do this for fun. You can love each other but to most, sex is just wrong for gays.

And now some ranting:
According to gay logic, those who don't support them, hate them, and thus are evil. Using this logic they are dominating this country, kids will start growing up with gay superheroes, videogames are already being manipulated, and even television.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~literally what is this post~~~~~~~~~~~~

being a homosexual is not about flaunting having sex with someone of the same sex and neither is marriage, way to derail the topic literally JUST so you can throw your bigoted irrelevant opinion in. "wow you have a wife stop flaunting your sex life in my face literally stop"
there's quite a few common things that people do with p**** that are considered deviant and wrong. masturbation is one. also note that gay sex (hmmmmmmmmmmmmm) isn't (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) called (hmmmmmmmmmmmmm) gay sex (hmmmmmmmmmmm) as it is the same methods that many straight couples use to have recreational sex.
WHAT WOW STRAIGHT COUPLES HAVE ANAL AND ORAL JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

god didn't intend for condoms to exist either
gays are sinners they must be deleted 2k12

and no people that don't support homosexuals are the people who actively preach that god loves all his children and then minutes later are donating to literally ~charities against a minority~ and definitely DO hate homosexuals and are hypocrites and a bunch of other foul words that i'm not going to use right now. if you have any other reason for hating people trying to live their life then something completely different is wrong with you and you're probably either a neo-Nazi or a racist too - or at least would be if you wouldn't be doused with fire by the public.

... homosexuals are not dominating this country, they're just reaching acceptance and are falling into that category of pop culture diversity requirements. were you whining that static shock is black?

i'm literally laughing irl wow that was a s*** post i can't even deal
the gays are going to run the world you heard it here first

the gays

~the gays~

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:49 am

Currently Playing: ...SuperSmashFlash2?
[TSON] wrote:
Ramsey wrote:
Fair enough, for the most part. But you see, that's the issue. A belief is a belief. As a citizen of America you have to respect that. You can disagree all you want, but they're enjoying the same fundamental rights that you are. Belief.

citizens have the right to be racist and discriminate all they want in their head, correct. businesses do not have the right to do that. if you are to take a stance against homosexuality and you are the owner of a business you MUST be sure to do this outside of the company's funds and without using the company's name. THAT is why this is a s#%$&. a person has the legal right to say "look dude you're gay you can't come in my house" but a business cannot do that.

and if you look at Amazon's CEO donating 2.5m to gay rights activists - it wasn't Amazon, it was Amazon's CEO. in the case of this s#%$& restaurant they are literally taking money out of the company's profit and it's going directly to these hate groups. they are making posts on THEIR facebook saying that they support the bible. what does slaughtering chicken and mixing it with green goop have to do with the bible anyway? nothing. they should not have done this because all they did was hurt their business irreparably.

like if you found out KFC was donating to the KKK... do you really think mayors would permit them to be in their cities? No. nobody wants to be associated with a franchise that hates a minority. this is terrible terrible terrible for the company and I'm honestly not surprised their PR guy died of a heart attack - I'd have a heart attack too.

Master Chief wrote:
Nobody wants to hear about gay sex because it is wrong. God, mother nature, buddha, the universe, Michael Jackson, or whatever the f#%$& you believe made male genitals for the purpose of making baybehs although yes some do this for fun. You can love each other but to most, sex is just wrong for gays.

And now some ranting:
According to gay logic, those who don't support them, hate them, and thus are evil. Using this logic they are dominating this country, kids will start growing up with gay superheroes, videogames are already being manipulated, and even television.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~literally what is this post~~~~~~~~~~~~

being a homosexual is not about flaunting having sex with someone of the same sex and neither is marriage, way to derail the topic literally JUST so you can throw your bigoted irrelevant opinion in. "wow you have a wife stop flaunting your sex life in my face literally stop"
there's quite a few common things that people do with p#%$& that are considered deviant and wrong. masturbation is one. also note that gay sex (hmmmmmmmmmmmmm) isn't (hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm) called (hmmmmmmmmmmmmm) gay sex (hmmmmmmmmmmm) as it is the same methods that many straight couples use to have recreational sex.
WHAT WOW STRAIGHT COUPLES HAVE ANAL AND ORAL JESUS CHRIST WHAT IS THIS WORLD COMING TO

god didn't intend for condoms to exist either
gays are sinners they must be deleted 2k12

and no people that don't support homosexuals are the people who actively preach that god loves all his children and then minutes later are donating to literally ~charities against a minority~ and definitely DO hate homosexuals and are hypocrites and a bunch of other foul words that i'm not going to use right now. if you have any other reason for hating people trying to live their life then something completely different is wrong with you and you're probably either a neo-Nazi or a racist too - or at least would be if you wouldn't be doused with fire by the public.

... homosexuals are not dominating this country, they're just reaching acceptance and are falling into that category of pop culture diversity requirements. were you whining that static shock is black?

i'm literally laughing irl wow that was a s#%$& post i can't even deal
the gays are going to run the world you heard it here first

the gays

~the gays~

Last edited by Xyless on Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:58 am
Site Moderator

tson stop manipulating my videogames

a man tried to come on to me in mass effect and I was like f*** YOU TSON when will you stop

Sun Jul 29, 2012 3:59 am
Waifu: I'm married
tson a business is just a group of people
meaning if they decide to say "i don't like a thing"

that is legal

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:03 am
YIM WWW
Site Admin

yeah except it's a business under the law so your right to your property is overruled by the fact that you as a business cannot discriminate on race, sexual orientation, etc, etc.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:05 am

Waifu: I'm married
lol but it is not illegal federally to exclude people from consumerism/employment based on sexual orientation
some states basically just made that up on their own

the key issue here is that while people of a different race/age/sex/disability/whatever cannot be discriminated against
it is because you can't change your race/age/sex/disability and being one of those isn't actually doing anything

whereas buttsecks is, in fact, something you do (hate to break it to "born this way" gaybros)
these activists are saying "you are not allowed to disapprove of my behavior!!!!!"

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:32 am
YIM WWW
Site Admin

if i wanna get married to this guy i like but i don't have sex with him then can i get married.
NO GET THIS HOMO s*** OUT MY FACE

if i wanna get married to this girl i like but i only want to have buttsex then can i get married.
WHY YES COME GET MARRIED IN OUR CHURCH YOU ARE LOVELY AW YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN THAT DRESS

you need to realize that there's more to relationships and marriage than finding a hole to stick it in
(!??!?!?!)
and these things that you aren't condoning are things that straight couples do just as well
(!?!??!?!)
there's a reason this problem is with marriage equality and not sex practices that are not for procreational purposes
i'm sure you're not complaining when a girl gives you a bj lbr so don't pretend like this isn't "wow i'm uncomfortable with men touching each other because my parents taught me that and i can't think for myself"

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:51 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: umib and unib
Waifu: SNAIL
^ I actually thought about that many times before. It's a good point. so is kittenpunchers.

I've come to the conclusion that its OK to support homosexuals... just as long as you're not telling anyone it's OK to become gay (promoting homosexuality). It's why my dad never let me watch teletubbies.

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Sun Jul 29, 2012 4:54 am
Site Admin

homosexuality is not a choice, it is a social stigma at this point and nothing more. do you not see what's going on in the world right now, particularly this CFA stuff... do you think if people had the option of just turning off their desires to live the life they want and instead living a normal uncontroversial life with a wife and kids and a happily ever after at the end they would?

homosexuality doesn't need promoting - you can't "become" gay anyway. there are no signs being waved like "hey come join the dark side!!!!!!!!" because it wouldn't work. you're born that way, or you aren't. you develop crushes and emotional attachment to men like straight men do women. if you open your eyes and see the people literally killing themselves over being bullied simply for having feelings for someone, don't you think if there was an off switch they'd just press it and live that normal life?

there's a reason people are fighting for this right. it's not a matter of "i want to be deviant and marry a man lmao" it's a matter of "wow i really love guys - specifically this one, and i'm being denied the right to legally spend the rest of my life with him and have the same benefits as everyone else"

does that seem right?
what is the difference between...

"i'm this white man and i love this black woman very very much."
"i'm this white man and i love this white woman very very much."
"i'm this white man and i love this black man very very much."
"i'm this white man and i love this white man very very much."
"i'm this black man and i love this black man very very much."
"i'm this white woman and i love this white woman very very much."
etc. etc. etc. etc. etc. etc.

none of them are wrong and none of them should be categorized by the color of your skin or the gender of the person you fell in love with. and what the hell is a chicken-centric restaurant doing trying to tell the government who i can and can't marry to begin with? how do they know how much I love my partner and why do they care what I do behind closed doors? I'm not detrimenting them. They literally haven't even met me. I'm just trying to live my own life.

Again, if this was a donation to the KKK this would be widely unacceptable, but for some reason man-on-man and woman-on-woman hate is okay.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:03 am
Site Moderator

[TSON] wrote:
homosexuality is not a choice......you're born that way, or you aren't.

I agree with everything else you said, EXCEPT this. No one should be judged on who they love, but it's how you grow up that determines if you become gay. There is NO gay gene. MULTIPLE factors could be THE deciding factor when you're young:

- Molestation. (This has happened plenty times, and people tend blame it on this)
- Heartbreak. (this has actually happened with lots of people I know, ESPECIALLY females)
- gay promotion. (kids are impressionable. There is gay promotion. only in media, but very little)
- Not living in Texas.

jk on that last one. ;)

but there's plenty more I can't think of right now.

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:25 am
Site Admin

It may not be a gene (could be a hormonal balance or something, I don't know) - but it is not a choice and it occurs in nature (woah what?!??!?!?!!) Seems natural to me... since.. you know... natural literally means it occurs in nature.

Take it from someone who knows what they're talking about from experience. I grew up in a loving family with a father and a mother, didn't know anyone gay until after I'd come out, have never been molested (which does not cause homosexuality, btw.......... it causes trauma.) but have rarely felt connections to females like I do males. It just happens.

Gay promotion may encourage people to explore but if it doesn't work it doesn't work. There are plenty cases of people that have tried it out and gone back to their routine lives. If you don't like men, you don't like men. If you don't like girls, you don't like girls. That's it.

And honestly even if it IS the way you're raised (which it isn't...) then why does that make it okay to discriminate against? You can't unlive your life, either.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:32 am
Site Moderator

btw

Quote:
Despite almost a century of psychoanalytic and psychological speculation, there is no substantive evidence to support the suggestion that the nature of parenting or early childhood experiences play any role in the formation of a person’s fundamental heterosexual or homosexual orientation. It would appear that sexual orientation is biological in nature, determined by a complex interplay of genetic factors and the early uterine environment. Sexual orientation is therefore not a choice, though sexual behaviour clearly is. Thus LGB people have exactly the same rights and responsibilities concerning the expression of their sexuality as heterosexual people.

-Royal College of Psychiatrists, 2007

We're not exactly sure what biological factors cause sexual orientation. That doesn't mean that there are no biological factors and it was actually due to some other crap like molestation, it means we don't know everything yet.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:43 am

Currently Playing: ...SuperSmashFlash2?
kittenpuncher wrote:
lol but it is not illegal federally to exclude people from consumerism/employment based on sexual orientation
some states basically just made that up on their own
And without state laws it'd be far easier for government to be a totalitarianist, where only the important voices (to the higher ups) matter.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:52 am
Site Moderator

I actually never realized you were homosexual [TSON]. This is why I have no problem with gay people - they're normal people who happen to like the same gender. No biggie.

but...

[TSON] wrote:
have never been molested (which does not cause homosexuality, btw.......... it causes trauma.)

Dr. phil's guests and news stories about people's lives say other wise. But yeah it also causes trauma.

[TSON] wrote:
And honestly even if it IS the way you're raised (which it isn't...)

I'm not saying for all homosexuals, but I know about 3 people who'd object.

yeah, some people just have no actual reason to be gay, but there are sometimes reasons, which is the point I'm trying to make.

[TSON] wrote:
then why does that make it okay to discriminate against? You can't unlive your life, either.

It doesn't, you can't, and I agree with you here.

Image Image Image

early 2k nostalgia mode

Sun Jul 29, 2012 6:16 am
 [ 72 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next