The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 6:43 pm

[ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next
Anti-Sith Insurgency 

This RP's story will is only seen through characters' eyes, so the primary storyline won't be used here (in other words, it's not important). It takes place in the Legacy era (137 era).

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Legacy_era
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/137_ABY

The only storylines important in this are the characters', so your background will have explain what you're character has done in the past (of course), and it's optional but recommended to include how they ended where they are when either you, or I, set their location.

Name:
Species:
Homeworld:
Appearance:
Affiliation: (optional)
Ship: (optional)
Ship name: (optional)
Ship class: (optional) (Don't make it a warship or something unless you have an explanation for being a commander)
Ship model: (optional)
Background: (optional)

If you don't know much about Star Wars, then tell me. I'll see what I can do.

Last edited by N30Chaos on Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:21 pm

Well, I know very little of Star Wars, but I will do what I can.

Hera
Species: Half-wolf (enhanced strength)
Homeworld: Alderca (temperate, livable atmosphere, very rainy, largely covered by water and forests; some humans have come to the area to develop a genetic project: Hera)
Appearance: Gray fur, blue eyes, white hair. Wears a a lab coat, which is all she dared take before she fled.
Ship name: Freebird
Ship class: Small travel ship (stolen)
Ship model: XZ-4900
Background: (in story form)

Where am I? What is going on? Who am I?

I hear voices. They’re talking about Hera. Yes, me, I’m Hera. That’s who I am. They want to do things to me. Inject things into me, run tests on me…

I open my eyes. I am in a strange container with bars. A cage? Is that what I am? A prisoner? Am I just a specimen to them? They must care nothing about me. But what can I do? They seem not to have noticed that I’ve awakened. I don’t know how I got in here. I think they created me, but that’s all I know. But I won’t let myself stay in here any longer! The bars look weak enough. Maybe…

I bring my fist upon the bars in the front of the cage, and the cage collapses loudly. The scientists turn their gaze toward me, surprised and angry. It makes me wonder why they would put me in such a flimsy cage. Maybe they had injected something into me that they expected to weaken me. I guess it didn’t work.

“Don’t let the specimen escape!” one of the scientists yells, before pulling out his gun and opening fire at me. Luckily, I dive out of the way and behind a table just in time. I tip over the tale and use it as cover. I need to think fast. I move closer to the scientist quickly, taking the table with me.When I’m close enough, I toss the table at the scientist. Luckily, his reflexes are as bad as his aim, and he’s knocked to the floor unconscious.

Another two scientists come after me, carrying stun rods. They should probably know better. Then again, this is a lab, not a military base. They probably don’t have many good weapons around here. I pull the table off and pick up the unconscious scientist, then toss him at one of the two attacking scientists, knocking him to the ground.

I whirl around and grab the arm of the second scientist, stopping his attempted attack in mid-swing. I bring the claws of my free hand down at the scientist’s chest, creating a deep wound. The scientist screams in pain and drops the stun rod. I pick it up and snap it in two.

The scientist who I threw the unconscious scientist at get up and rushes at me with his rod. I aim a high kick at the scientist’s torso. He falls to the ground. Before he can get back up, I am upon him, ripping into his neck with my teeth as he screams in agony. I can’t let them put me in that cage! I can’t let them put me through any more torture. As I tear into flesh, I start to remember just what terrible things they have done to me, which just makes me tear harder.

The fourth and final scientist dashes off, to send a distress signal. “Hello, do you read me? The specimen is attacking. Please hurry!”

I rush toward him. If I let him continue, more people will come here to hurt me!

“We need help as soon as po… AAAGH!” the scientist yells as I slash at him with my claws from behind. He turns around to face me and throws a punch at me. I’m caught by surprise and hit squarely in the nose. I stagger back, and the scientist pulls out a knife and swings at me with it. I jump back, but still am sliced in the stomach. It’ll be the last thing he ever does! I punch the scientist in the jaw, and bite into his neck. I hear a satsfying snap, and the last scientist in this accursed place falls down dead.

I give out a howl of triumph. That was the last of my troubles! I have killed them all!

I look at my blood-stained claws, and I am hit by the reality of what has just transpired. Tears form in my eyes. Dear god, what have I done?

I walk over to the only scientist who is not dead, merely unconsious. I’m not sure whether I’m sorry or what I have done, or whether I am glad. Now I am free, but at such a terrible cost. I take a lab coat from a nearby closet, and put it on, so I am no longer unclothed.

I must not remain here to lament this massacre. I must leave, before reinforcements arrive. So for the first time, I exit the lab, and head outdoors. It is so beautiful, and under different circumstances, I would take time to enjoy it. But now is not the time.

I run over to one of the scientists’ ships and climb aboard. Just like the knowledge of the english language, the knowledge of how to drive is part of the knowledge the scientists gave me as instinctual knowledge. I start up the engine, and lift off. I don’t know where I’ll go, but I need to get away from this planet.

I need to travel far. I heard the scientists mention a planet called Earth. Maybe I could try there…

{Draco} the Veron (fire-breathing blink fox)
[[Sylver]] the Robotic Dog

Story Mode (not to be confused with official SSF2 story mode)
Rising Tide: 4 stages complete

Tue Sep 02, 2008 1:29 am

I'll accept it, but there are a few things you should know and edit. For starters, Earth doesn't exist in the Star Wars universe, and neither do wolfs and the like. It's simply aliens. I'll give you a list of planets, plus my list of recommended planets.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_planets
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Taris
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Telos-4
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dantooine
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Onderon
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Tatooine

You don't have to read into it to much, just a minimum history will enough. Next is the species. As said above, it's just aliens and such.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Aliens

The age, well, I can't be a judge of that, considering I've never seen something like that in Star Wars. You can keep it if you want, I guess, but I'd recommend a '32' or something.

The last problem is the ship class and model. The name is fine, and I think the 'small travel ship' should considered a light freighter.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Light_freighter

Only a few things need to be changed, and then I'll accept it. And I'll post my character now.

Name: Rall Forma
Species: Human
Homeworld: Ossus
Appearance: The left half Rall's face looks noticably darkened. It's nothing too serious, but it usually doesn't go unnoticed. Rall wears a Gray Jedi robe, considering his dislike of both the Jedi and the Sith. Under the robe he wears a orange jumpsuit.
Affilation: None
Ship: Yes.
Ship name: Edon Keeper
Ship class: Light freighter
Ship model: YT-2400 light freighter
Background: (I'll make one once I can think of one, so I'll make it optional)

Last edited by N30Chaos on Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 11:48 am

I could have sworn I’d hear Luke was from Earth. *shrugs* That’s what I get for not watching the series, I suppose.

As for the half-wolf, I guess we can say that it was not based on a wolf design, that they created Hera based on their own unique design, and that the fact that it resembles what we would call a half-wolf would be a complete coincidence. Hey, it could happen…

I guess she’ll be headed for Dantooine. I may know nothing of it, but then again, neither does she.

Default age? What, people tend to be 32 years old all their lives? I mean, technically, she’s only a month old. So it isn’t surprising that she is a far younger physical age than 32.

And light freighter it is, then. But I need you to reccomend a ship that is most suitable for purposes of simple travel and maybe transport of scientific supplies, because I am not looking through all those articles. I’d have nightmares about that wiki if I did.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:15 pm

Joat wrote:
I could have sworn I’d hear Luke was from Earth. *shrugs* That’s what I get for not watching the series, I suppose.

As for the half-wolf, I guess we can say that it was not based on a wolf design, that they created Hera based on their own unique design, and that the fact that it resembles what we would call a half-wolf would be a complete coincidence. Hey, it could happen…

I guess she’ll be headed for Dantooine. I may know nothing of it, but then again, neither does she.

Default age? What, people tend to be 32 years old all their lives? I mean, technically, she’s only a month old. So it isn’t surprising that she is a far younger physical age than 32.

And light freighter it is, then. But I need you to reccomend a ship that is most suitable for purposes of simple travel and maybe transport of scientific supplies, because I am not looking through all those articles. I’d have nightmares about that wiki if I did.

Default? What the hell, I could've sworn I'd erased that. But anyway, the ship I'll recommend is the YT-1300 light freighter. It should be enough. And I guess your explanation of your character's species makes sense.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:32 pm
Site Admin

I'll have a bio in soon.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:49 pm

N30Chaos wrote:
And I guess your explanation of your character's species makes sense.

It does?

I mean, er… yeah, it does!

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:37 pm

Joat wrote:
N30Chaos wrote:
And I guess your explanation of your character's species makes sense.

It does?

I mean, er… yeah, it does!

Yeah.

Kiki wrote:
I'll have a bio in soon.

Alright. Once you submit it, I guess we can start.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:40 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
Name: Brodie Starstorm
Species: Droid
Homeworld: Humu Wurdu
Appearance: A being with human like skin, but a mechanical skeleton. As a droid he has red eyes, and white hair. He only wears a pair of brown pants and a plain brown shirt. When wounded, his "skin" will regenerate by stitching itself back together (Sp?) after about 3 days. He bleeds blue coolant when his "skin" is damaged.
Affiliation: Jedi
Ship: None
Ship name: None
Ship class: None
Ship model: None
Background: "Born" In a workshop on the aptly name Humu Wurdu, The droid made specially for the Jedi Codenamed "Brodie" Was programmed for advanced Lightsaber Skills, and Complete Obedience to anyone of the Light Side of the Force. He is currently training as a "Droidawan" or Droid Padawan.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:33 pm

Battousai wrote:
Name: Brodie Starstorm
Species: Droid
Homeworld: Humu Wurdu
Appearance: A being with human like skin, but a mechanical skeleton. As a droid he has red eyes, and white hair. He only wears a pair of brown pants and a plain brown shirt. When wounded, his "skin" will regenerate by stitching itself back together (Sp?) after about 3 days. He bleeds blue coolant when his "skin" is damaged.
Affiliation: Jedi
Ship: None
Ship name: None
Ship class: None
Ship model: None
Background: "Born" In a workshop on the aptly name Humu Wurdu, The droid made specially for the Jedi Codenamed "Brodie" Was programmed for advanced Lightsaber Skills, and Complete Obedience to anyone of the Light Side of the Force. He is currently training as a "Droidawan" or Droid Padawan.

Accepted.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 8:57 pm

Currently Playing: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All Star Battle
OOC: Good. Cause there's evidence that I might be crazy in my sig...

Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:01 pm

Battousai wrote:
OOC: Good. Cause there's evidence that I might be crazy in my sig...

I see it. Maybe you should go to rehab. Heh.

Tue Sep 02, 2008 9:06 pm

Well, sorry for the DP, but I've decided to start the RP today.

Rall

Rall begins in the c*** of his ship, setting the course for Corellia.

Hera

Hera has just barely escaped from her prison. She is not too far from Corellia, and is the hyperdrive of her ship is on the verge of destruction.

Brodie

Brodie is in the garage of the Keeper, modifying his lightsaber.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:52 pm

Name: Tan Aseca
Species: Nautolan
Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Occupation: Former Jedi padawan, now a freelancing Bounty Hunter
Affiliation: None

Ship: Yes
Ship name: Gillia
Ship class: Light Freighter
Ship model: Dynamic-Class Freighter

Appearance:
Tan is a green-brown skinned Nautolan. He stands at 1.9 meters, tall for his race. His head-tresses are long and thinner than usual. Tan is built powerfully, and has relaxed facial expressions. He wears Jedi robes that are slightly too tight for him.
Background:
Tan was born on the planet Glee Anselm on a land city known as Chtatum. His childhood was short. He often heard stories about the rest of the universe, and he was taught of Jedi and other races, until a Jedi master chased a Sith lord to his planet. The Sith was trying to hide, and he chose a good place to stay; Glee Anselm rarely interacts with other planets. Tan met the Jedi, who was watched constantly since arriving. When the Jedi failed to catch the Sith, he left, with Tan hiding in an empty compartment.
Tan hadn't ran away to escape; he wanted to explore. He hadn't had much of a relationship with his parents or friends. When he was found by the Jedi he was scolded and left on Coruscant. During his stay another master tested him, and found he could have been a Jedi. Tan trained for several years before deciding the life of a Jedi would drive him insane. He left the academy without permission and bought the first ship he could see.
For several more years, Tan sped around the galaxy looking for somewhere to stay, before his first employer told him to kill a man. Tan hadn't learned many lightsaber skills, but his limited ability to use the force often gave him an upper hand in his tricky profession.

Last edited by Forbz on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 3:49 pm

Forbz wrote:
Name: Tan Aseca
Species: Nautolan
Homeworld: Glee Anselm
Occupation: Former Jedi padawan, now a freelancing Bounty Hunter
Affiliation: None

Ship: Yes
Ship name: Gillia
Ship class: Light Freighter
Ship model: Dynamic-Class Freighter

Appearance:
Tan is a green-brown skinned Nautolan. He stands at 1.9 meters, tall for his race. His head-tresses are long and thinner than usual. Tan is built powerfully, and has relaxed facial expressions. He wears Jedi robes that are slightly too tight for him.
Background:
I'll work on it if he's accepted.

Accepted, but the Dynamic-Class Freighters were only used in the Old Republic era.

http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Dynamic-class_freighter

Tan

Tan begins in a docking bay on Coreilla, on an illegal bounty hunt. He has been tasked to eliminate a Bith named Uugi, who hadn't payed his depts to Tan's employer.

Last edited by N30Chaos on Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:42 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:16 pm
 [ 175 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12  Next