The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:25 am

[ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 137  Next
War of the Black Flames 
Legendary Ghost

Location: Where angels fear to tread, and man is but a cautionary tale.
She rose from her place, a thick splatter of red in the snow in front of her, crassly grinning. I still got it. She'd turn about, viewing the conflict with the remaining wolfens, She wouldn't know if it would be necessary, but she was willing to assist regardless, motioning her palms together once more, clasping them tight, she chanted under her breath before slowly pulling the 2 hands apart, another spell conjuring in between, the wisp-like orbs centering around her as she prepared to cast. It was a relatively small effect as the magicks had only just started to form; stepping over towards them carefully through the snow ridden ground; as the last of the wolfen in view were slaughtered. "Is that all of them?.." She'd yell out to them (Rungo and such) over the wind of the blizzard.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:16 pm
Site Moderator

"Yea. That was all of them. Your pretty skilled with your dark arts...I havn't seen someone with that much potential in a while." Rungo said. "By the way, why do you wear such strange clothing, especially in this region."

OOC: I g2g.

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Currently Playing: Zero Time Dilemma
Daryl wiped off his axe, which he had dropped in the pool of blood in his reckless descent upon the beast's skull. He smiled, then asked "Are wolfen edible? I'm new to this area." He scratched the back of his head, knowing that Tarnis would need something to eat. She got pretty frisky if hungry. A frisky wyvern in a hut is not good.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:20 pm
Site Admin

Tania flew around the battlefield picking up those who were gravely wounded and took them to the infirmary. Windy's wings and back were slightly wet with sweat at the constant flying back and forth "There, there, Windy. You're doing good" Windy responded with a quiet whinny.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:24 pm

Barbas sighed. "I hardly did anything." He muttered. "Although that was a step up from the usual boring towns, they were too weak." He placed his bow behind his back once more, putting the arrow back in place. He looked up, seeing Tania on her Pegasus, then looked around, spotting Rungo and noticed he was talking with someone. "Gah, I won't interrupt." He said to himself.

He then turned once more, seeing Eton also speaking with someone. "Meh, I'll just wait here." Barbas said, lazily leaning against a wall.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:26 pm

Black King came over to Serene, who then very carefully climbed up into the saddle. She directed him towards to the cleric's hut "Don't overdo it Black King, I don't want to be hurt anymore thna I already am." she told him, and he started trodding down to the hut

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Barbas gazed into the sky, deep in thought. "Pegasus knights, Wyvern riders, none of them were even that good." He said to himself. "Except the one." He rethought the battle, every detail. "She could have been better tho" Barbas yawned, looking around once more. "When the hell can I get out of here?"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:33 pm

When he got no answer, he just picked up the corpse, and went inside, tossing it beside his wyvern. 'Now that she's fed, I better go try to help.' he walked over to the wounded area.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 5:35 pm
Site Moderator

"Well, that ends that I suppose." Nil walked away, stopping to help tend any wounded along his path. Heh, maybe I should ask if anyone would like a traveling companion he thought.

OOC: Sorry if something's wrong, I'm feeling sluggish lately.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:56 pm
Site Moderator

He followed Serene ahead into the hut. His arm was now just begining to bother him. He finally decided to look at the wound. It was deep and it was bleeding. He had not paid attention to it before, but it seems he got lucky. The beast could have torn off part of the muscle instead of just biting into him. Behind him was a trail of blood that lead to him from where he was standing. He needed medical attention.

"Damn it." He muttered and hurried ahead and went into the hut.

Rungo looked at Daryl who was feeding his wyvern.

"Yea. There very etible actually. Not overly tasty but they suffice for food." Rungo said and began taking care of the injured. He noticed one of the pegasus knight helping out.

"You should take a break. Head into the hut and do what you can." He said. "Thanks for helping though."

They come for me...

They come through the forest...

The mages...

"In this world, is the destiny of man kind controlled by some transcendental entity or law?
Is it like the hand of God hovering above?
At least it is true, that man has no control, even over his own will."

Happily married to Kiki <3

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:47 pm
Site Admin

Tania nodded and flew over to the huts, Windy landed gently, so that she wouldn't hurt the wounded passenger they had picked up. Tania slid off of Windy and helped the man down and into the hut. She cringed when she saw Eton's wound "Poor Eton" she thought. She walked over to Rungo once she had left the passenger with a healer. "Excuse me?" she said politely "But have you discovered how those wolfen got in?"

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:51 pm

Daryl decided he was hopeless at healing wounds, but he still wished to help. 'I wonder how those beasts got in. Perhaps a hole in the fence?' he thought. Being fairly adept at building things, he began to pace along side the wall, looking for a hole or a place where they could have gotten in.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:56 pm
Site Moderator

Nil went back to the hut where he slept. "Might as well remember what happened." he lied down and thought about various things, including what just happened. How did the Wolfen come here anyway? he thought.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:59 pm

When Serene's mount got to the hut, she slowly dismounted and slowly walked inside, holding her chest. "Gah, it hurts so much...I've never felt pain like this before." she muttered, walking to one of the clerics

Last edited by A Cat on Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:03 pm
Site Moderator

"Actually, perhaps someone else might have some information." he told himself, and he walked out. But where to go? he walked, putting back his axe.

Thu Aug 28, 2008 8:05 pm
 [ 2049 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11 ... 137  Next