The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:17 pm

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
0_ZeroSuitUser_0 wrote:
For beta I see us getting Pit, a Donkey Kong character, King Dedede, Simon Belmont, another Pokémon (potentially an SSF2 first), Falco (I'm a bit iffy on this one), and (this ones a stretch) Lip. TBH? Even this is going a bit over board. That's quite a lot of spriting to do, but who knows... Oh, and Ice Climbers, but I'd rather not talk about them.

Pit - I agree with you on this one because we might get Skyworld after the stage leak.
Donkey Kong Character - If we do get one, Diddy will be the starter and either Dixie or King K. Rool will be unlockable.
King Dedede - We need this guy!
Simon Belmont - I could see him being an unlockable.
Pokemon - Probably Lucario or one that the Devs save for a surprise. I think Mewtwo will be the unlockable character for Pokemon.
Falco - He would be an unlockable, but with Mr. Game & Watch (Who is an unlockable in Smash) being a starter in SSF2, things could change.
Lip - As much as I would love to see her in Beta, she could be an unlockable in the final version.

I agree with Danny on this one, if we get new characters, we will most likely get two or three more. My character speculations are Ice Climbers, Pac-Man, and Pit. The rest should be starters in the full version, save for Falco, Lip, and Simon Belmont, who should all be unlockable.

Last edited by Goku2500 on Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 27, 2016 5:11 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
I know this was brought up before, but what do you guys think of reserved slots? Think, during the time that the roster was finalized, games like Fire Emblem Awakening and Pokemon X&Y where already announced, do you think that it is possible that the devs reserved a slot for a character from one of these games, and if so what characters dobl you think they'll add?

Wed Apr 27, 2016 2:24 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
^If its FE: Awakening then Chrom or Robin would be the obvious choices, most likely Chrom as the devs would have to completely sprite two separate costumes if they went with Robin. And I don't want Lucina cause clone.

As for Pokemon X&Y (there are ALOT of candidates, so I'll just say the ones that were introduced for the first time in this game), there's always Greninja, but I wouldn't mind Hawlucha either.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:06 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
You know how badly people want the icies in the game but they just don't realize

They wouldn't work on the 3DS stage.

Just joking, I'm rooting for them too.

Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:26 pm

Kirb-Star wrote:
You know how badly people want the icies in the game but they just don't realize

They wouldn't work on the 3DS stage.

Just joking, I'm rooting for them too.

Dude, I see what you did there! Good one!

Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:13 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
Honestly, I'm hoping there isn't a Pokémon newcomer. SSF2 should stick to the important ones that would be immediately recognizable to even non-fans, like the official series does. In a series with over 700 playable characters, you can't afford not to be extremely picky.

Snivy getting added to Crusade was the last straw that made me say "f*** it, I'm never playing that again". Well, on top of Petey Pirhana, but still.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 4:54 am

Currently Playing: 3ds
Saikyoshi wrote:
Honestly, I'm hoping there isn't a Pokémon newcomer. SSF2 should stick to the important ones that would be immediately recognizable to even non-fans, like the official series does. In a series with over 700 playable characters, you can't afford not to be extremely picky.

Snivy getting added to Crusade was the last straw that made me say "f*** it, I'm never playing that again". Well, on top of Petey Pirhana, but still.

wait so do you think that weegee was a good choice for a character

Thu Apr 28, 2016 9:20 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
Saikyoshi wrote:

Well if you follow the trend of official games then they'll and a newcomer and cut a vet. So we've got Jiggs and Pikachu, so either Mewtwo, Lucario, Charazard(confirmed?), and or Greninja would be cut and a newcomer would be added. However I'd like to make a point that in the Pokemon games your able to have more than one Charizard in your party at once. Maybe we can play as a Charizard while also getting him in pokeballs or he just won't show up in pokeballs if he's on the stage.

I think that it'd be either Lucina or Chrom for FE:A, but it most likely be the most popular and unique Pokemon from XY, so I'd go with Hawlucha and Greninja, but Delphox and Pangoro would be welcome additions as well.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 11:42 am

Currently Playing: 3ds
how about luxray b/c idk

Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:21 pm

we hsould get a Gen III or Gen V rep rather than a Gen VI one.
For Gen III I'm speculating either Sceptile, Deoxys or Gardevoir, and with Gen V I'm speculating Emboar or Zoroark

Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:40 pm

MGN Username: Chizz20
Currently Playing: SSF2 & Touhou
Waifu: Misato Tachibana
To be honest Pikachu and Jigglypuff are enough. I don't need another Pokemon Character for SSF2..

Hoping for Ice Climbers,Villager and Duck Hunt

Mains: :tails: :peach:

Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:49 pm

i want to see pokemon trainner(red)

Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:54 pm

If there are a few more Pokemon, I could see Lucario, Mewtwo, or Zoroark.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:46 pm
BR Member

MGN Username: KarmaPilcrow
Currently Playing: the waiting game
Waifu: Furry trash.
<Awesome> wrote:
Saikyoshi wrote:

wait so do you think that weegee was a good choice for a character

Weegee was their Sandbag and was never meant to be taken seriously. Even I know that.

To get back on topic, though, it just occurred to me that indie characters are a possibility for the full release. Not a likelihood, but a possibility. I can see Shovel Knight, Shantae, or Lilac potentially making some kind of appearance.

Thu Apr 28, 2016 7:46 pm

I can only see Shantae getting in since the other 2 came out after the roster was finalized i believe

Thu Apr 28, 2016 10:25 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 116, 117, 118, 119, 120, 121, 122 ... 189  Next