The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 11:01 pm

[ 8 posts ] 
What's That? 

Location: Ubicación: Vous êtes ici: 地点:場所:Lage: Località: Localização:
Currently Playing: None
Curiosity is learning the world around us. See also: stupidity.

RULES:
User A wrote:
The game works as follows. Please note: Replace anything in parenthesis with a proper item.

User B wrote:
What's that? *points at a (insert object here)*

User C wrote:
(insert very detailed description about object previous user mentioned)
What's that? *points at a (insert a different object here)*

-No half-assed descriptions. No, srsly. I do not care if Sakurai is stupid. I do not care if you hate Michael Jackson. DON'T.
-Put effort into your descriptions. Your descriptions should be a paragraph with reasonable effort and work put into it.
-Be specific in the object you are pointing at. Example: If you wanted us the describe Zero from the Megaman X, Z, and ZX series and you just put down "Zero," the next poster might describe the number zero instead. Help prevent this by putting any necessary information in brackets.

Let's get this started.

What's that? *points at a pig*

Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:48 pm

Oooh, I'm sorry, but I think this is getting locked because it is too similar to mine and it isn't MG related. (If you don't know, I think that was the reason why mine didn't get locked, becuase it has to be MG related answer) But hey, whatever.
*points at the pig*

Fri Mar 19, 2010 5:47 pm

Not really, I mean, those people just put down one line explanations. And Blue asked us to create games forcing us to think. Think of it more as creating an encyclopedia, not a dictionary.

That, Max, is a pig. The pig is a common type of livestock with four legs, a large body, a distinctive snout, and usually pinkish or blackish skin. It is also a common type of livestock raised by farmers on farms. Pigs tend to be very social and have surprisingly high intelligence compared to other animals. Since they cannot sweat, they have to roll in mud to cool off or clean themselves. This gives us the impression that pigs are very dirty, but in reality, they like to keep their spaces clean. Sadly, the pig is often slaughtered enough times in slaughterhouses, after coming from factory farms that practice inhumane treatment on livestock. They are then made into a number of food products to ship the supermarkets, where you might buy them for your next meal. These products include pork, bacon, sausage, ham, and other products containing gelatin. Sorry if I made you a vegetarian there, but it's the truth!

What's that? *points at a cement mixer*

Fri Mar 19, 2010 7:21 pm

This topic has been REBORN!

Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:15 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
For..no apparent reason?

Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:38 pm

jasonguy299 wrote:

What's that? *points at a cement mixer*

That my friend is the eighth GoGo Vehicle known as the GoGo Mixer. It is one of the gogo vehicles used by Go Go Sentai Boukenger .It hides a cannon in its mixer section. Like any concrete mixer truck, this GoGo Machine must first be filled with water collected during launch as it drives through a waterfall and mineral aggregates fed by DaiBouken with the Go Schoper. It combines with DaiBouken in place of GoGo Marine to form DaiBouken Mixer. It used "Agitation Shoot" to immobilize multiple BoukenBlue copies while uncombined and "Wall Shoot" to cover a burning warehouse in a layer of Hyper Concrete when part of DaiBouken Mixer, and later as Super DaiBouken's right foot, to squander an ambush attempt by Gajah and Girad.It forms the lower right leg for DaiTanken & foot for Super & Ultimate Daibouken formations
BoukenBlue usually pilots this machine.

So whats that? *Points at a spiked ball*

When life gives you milk, churn butter.

Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:41 pm

That's a spiked ball. Spiked balls are typically considered medieval weapons, yet they contain quite potential power. Almost all spiked balls are made of an extremely strong and durable type of metal, like iron or steel. It follows the physics of any other ball, but anyone who touches it will receive a swift and painless death. They can be dropped from high places to squish and impale enemies, rolled across obstacles like rivers without significant resistance, and can be rolled through a tunnel to recreate a popular scene from Indiana Jones. God, I hope George Lucas doesn't sue... anyway, some spiked balls can be attacked to rope to create a ball and chain, a pendulum-like weapon of death by impalement, and some are smaller, but are explosive and cause death by different means. You know, I've wondered why the spiked ball seems to be growing bigger as I speak. Hey, wait a minute...

SMASH!

What's that? *points at Einstein*

Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:48 pm

That is Albert Einstein; a German-born Swiss-American theoretical physicist, philosopher and author who is widely regarded as one of the most influential and best known scientists and intellectuals of all time. He is often regarded as the father of modern physics. He received the 1921 Nobel Prize in Physics "for his services to Theoretical Physics, and especially for his discovery of the law of the photoelectric effect. His many contributions to physics include the special and general theories of relativity, the founding of relativistic cosmology, the first post-Newtonian expansion, explaining the perihelion advance of Mercury, prediction of the deflection of light by gravity and gravitational lensing, the first fluctuation dissipation theorem which explained the Brownian movement of molecules, the photon theory and wave-particle duality, the quantum theory of atomic motion in solids, the zero-point energy concept, the semiclassical version of the Schrödinger equation, and the quantum theory of a monatomic gas which predicted Bose–Einstein condensation. Einstein published more than 300 scientific and over 150 non-scientific works. Einstein additionally wrote and commentated prolifically on numerous philosophical and political issues.

So whats that? (points at giant cat on fire)

When life gives you milk, churn butter.

Thu Apr 15, 2010 11:29 pm
 [ 8 posts ]