The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:38 pm

[ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65
McLeodGaming Mafia XII [All Stars] 

TheOneWhoKnocks wrote:
Well I know from watching a single episode of MLP that the elements of harmony are these magic relics, but other than that I don't know.

So that's what that was. Anyways I might take a break from mafia for a little bit, put me on the replacement list for the next game though.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:42 pm

Currently Playing: FE6-8, Radiant Historia, TWEWY
Awwwww.... 194 and BB aren't playing. That cuts down our pros list by miles.

I've got the theme set already. Trust me, it'll be very interesting. Here's a hint from some random flavor I came up with ten seconds ago:
We will be free from oppression. Just you wait.
Expect twists, expect turns, expect some mod interference and maybe an alignment change. I'll just say there are no:
Fools
Cults
Survivors

Anything else I may do, including some original roles and abilities. Nothing is ever as it seems. Will post topic as soon as last 3-4 roles are done.

Sig courtesy of Arthur: eternally grateful.

Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:55 pm

Currently Playing: Fire Emblem (6-9), Shadow Dragon, Infamous, SSB, GNT4
I feel survivors are hard since they're really hard to win with. No fools or cults though.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:20 am

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Terra wrote:
Awwwww.... 194 and BB aren't playing. That cuts down our pros list by miles.

I've got the theme set already. Trust me, it'll be very interesting. Here's a hint from some random flavor I came up with ten seconds ago:
We will be free from oppression. Just you wait.
Expect twists, expect turns, expect some mod interference and maybe an alignment change. I'll just say there are no:
Fools
Cults
Survivors

Anything else I may do, including some original roles and abilities. Nothing is ever as it seems. Will post topic as soon as last 3-4 roles are done.

Somehow I read that as
Fools
c***
Survivors.

Sorry I had to say it.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:23 am

Thread's up. The theme's what I wanted.

EDIT: 194, awards and comments?

Thu Nov 08, 2012 4:33 am
BR Member

MGN Username: Savvy, eh?
Currently Playing: Savvy's Art Academy
Fly or Die wrote:
Stupid pony cult.

Massive props to Terra and 135 for a very well-played game. As much as it sucks, you guys deserved the win. The Jenka claim with confirmation was genius.

Thu Nov 08, 2012 12:29 pm

MGN Username: 194
Currently Playing: most likely Celeste
Waifu: Curly Brace
Awards!

"Not So Safe Claim" award for worst claim: Deph. It was far simpler to claim Cthulhu as given in your role rather than claiming Luke.

"Imposter" award for best claim: Terra. Hands down.

"Sharpshooter Robot" award for best ability usage: Brik. His pick in Night Three ultimately caused Mafia's loss. A pity it didn't mean Town's Victory.

"Faulty Comparisons" award for worst ability usage: Fly or Die. Not only he got "wrong" results, but his interpretations were also wrong. After proving himself true with Brik's and FoD's investigation, it was obvious than Believeblood was indeed a town Flavor Cop. Then, why keep assuming he was scum and not considering the chances of Terra being non-town? Also, notice how Terra himself put the framer possibility, meaning, it was perfectly possible for him to have come with that idea in order to throw pressure out of him. There was nothing in the setup hinting a framer and you guys (in general) took it as a fact, going as far as trying to lynch brik because he had a MG Mafia 9 role, and there was a framer in that game.

"Face on a Milk Carton" award for Uninformative or Unfrequent posts: Tie between Cactus and That Person.

"Collaborative Neutral" award goes to 135. His only important collaboration was to "confirm" Terra's claim, and beside of that, played really neutral. And he managed to win anyway.

"Bug Catcher" award goes to DJ Wizard Cop, who found a loophole in his role PM description which allowed him to watch himself.

"Wasting a perfectly good plot" award for worst scum-slip: Crabby and his quickhammer in Day 3. You were doing wonderful, why to destroy all of that because of a hammer.

RageQuitter award goes to TheOneWhoKnocks after Day 4 events

And... the Most Valuable Player award goes to Terra. An amazingly well done claim, a good post game, and smart recruiting decisions. A bit of luck too, especially in Night 3

Avatar and signature pics by Semicolon.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 12:09 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Yay awards. I agree, terra played really well. I didn't exactly rage quit though, it was just that I wasn't going to get out of that last BB case, and figured arguing would be useless.

AMA

Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:34 am

Hooray for awards!
Thanks 194. I was worried that after BB said he was conf. town FoD didn't look at me with some suspicion.
And I would say that I was uber-lucky. I got the bus driver, the only somewhat protective role N1, which allowed me to claim with impunity the role I wanted.

Fri Nov 09, 2012 6:58 am
BR Member

Currently Playing: Chaconne
Seeing as I helped with the awards, I can't believe I didn't see this earlier but my award should have been "Not trusting your intuition"

I figured out who the third party and two of the scums were on Day 1. Proof: viewtopic.php?p=1130831#p1130831

Haha...

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:15 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: Dota 2, BoI: Rebirth, Fallout 4, Bloodborne, MGSV
Yeah I honestly thought you had us when Deph praised your god gift of guessing when he died. I thought you would connect it to your first read and get me.

AMA

Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:55 am
 [ 971 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 61, 62, 63, 64, 65