The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 9:53 pm

[ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Logical discussion: The thread 

Currently Playing: The Game
The An Hero of Time wrote:
Yea, but China is nearly surrounded by US allies countries, so if it intervenes in this affair, military wise, it would be f***.
But it's just because NK are being little b****.

Japan and the US said "No, don't fire the missiles"
..They did.

China can intervene, just not in the sense that they will support NK. Far from it, its more likely that they're in this for their own gain.

Tue Jun 30, 2009 1:47 pm

Waifu: I'm married
Every country's in it for their own gain, Thai.
But I'm pretty sure that China would attempt to seize power in this situation. Also, the only reason that North Korea is brave enough to do this is probably because of China always supporting them (Even though China clearly wants the Koreas for themselves).

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:12 pm
YIM WWW

At a glance, the countries within NK's striking distance would rather the matter be resolved diplomatically so they can get back to worrying about their own problems. Now if war did break out, China would clearly love to sweep in and claim NK. I doubt the Americans would like to have another Iraq-style invasion in Asia, especially considering POTUS Obama's position on the aforementioned invasion.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:10 am

Soulful wrote:
Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:
How long has NK threatened us, really? I mean, of course they can't do anything...

yeah, as long as you put their strong alliance with China a country who pretty much controls our economy, and their possesion of nuclear bombs aside then your right, they can't do anything.

Finally, someone agrees with me E>

Yea, but China is nearly surrounded by US allies countries, so if it intervenes in this affair, military wise, it would be f#%$&.
But it's just because NK are being little b$%&#.

..They did.

If we attack china then the US economy will crash, along with the UK, and most of all smaller nations that depend on the US/UK will be f*** over.

Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:54 pm

This topic refuses to die...
At this time I think China would beat the U.S, I don't think any war would happen both presidents are smart enough to not start a war.
I think NK should be left with their major force dream and let them wake up late.

Once upon a time... Animals were telling each other jokes all of them laughed except the donkey, And in the next day they found the donkey laughing and when they asked him for the reason he said "I understood yesterday's joke."

Wed Jul 01, 2009 4:35 pm

Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:
Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:
How long has NK threatened us, really? I mean, of course they can't do anything...

yeah, as long as you put their strong alliance with China a country who pretty much controls our economy, and their possesion of nuclear bombs aside then your right, they can't do anything.

Yea, but China is nearly surrounded by US allies countries, so if it intervenes in this affair, military wise, it would be f#%$&.

..They did.

If we attack china then the US economy will crash, along with the UK, and most of all smaller nations that depend on the US/UK will be f*** over.

If need be, we could threaten Nk, and China wouldn't do much about it.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:00 pm
YIM WWW

Masochist Mac wrote:
Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:
Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:

..They did.

If we attack china then the US economy will crash, along with the UK, and most of all smaller nations that depend on the US/UK will be f#%$& over.

After threatening, we would eventually have to attack. If we ever fully control NK, we would eventually also have to set up some type of colony there for people to live.

Weak and defenseless territory? Right next to China? Discuss...

Section for the dick suckers moderators to make them feel special talk about important issues on the forums. It's just a forum that is named "moderator section"

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:02 pm

Soulful wrote:
Masochist Mac wrote:
Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:
Bearsuit wrote:
Soulful wrote:

..They did.

If we attack china then the US economy will crash, along with the UK, and most of all smaller nations that depend on the US/UK will be f#%$& over.

After threatening, we would eventually have to attack. If we ever fully control NK, we would eventually also have to set up some type of colony there for people to live.

Weak and defenseless territory? Right next to China? Discuss...

So now Nk is unpopulated?
Mercenaries lied soooo badly.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:13 pm
YIM WWW

Can you please be a bit less ambiguous? Using 'we' doesn't really help.

Threaten NK? What the hell? THEY ALREADY FEEL THREATENED! The only other recourse is war and that, is not something you get in to lightly. Besides a US colony/occupation? That sounds like imperialism, the very kind that various anti-American nations decry it of being. Its nice to own the world and all, but what's the point if no one is your friend?

Wed Jul 01, 2009 11:52 pm

What? Owning Nk wasn't my point.
Nk knows that war won't get them what they want, but in the event of them acting like it will, America could just tell them to stop pushing people around, be it through threats or otherwise.

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:05 am
YIM WWW

I was talking at Soulful.

Another reason that NK is acting up is because Dear Leader wants to show his authority so that he can pass authority to his designated successor, Brilliant Comrade, without having the government cave in from internal power struggles after his eventual demise.

Thu Jul 02, 2009 7:46 am

If North Korea were to start another war(which i'm really afraid that it's what's about to happen) with south korea, their economics would crash. I mean, WTF. They spend millions of dollars on military, and because of that, they barley have any money left to feed the people in their own country. But North Korea is a stupid a** country so it wouldn't suprise me if the did... However, I still don't think countries like US and UK would do anything about it, not even China. And besides, North Korea doesn't want any help from other countries since they think they can do everything alone. And what they're doing now is just upsetting people in South Korea and causing trouble. But I think they might want to get revenge(for what happened 1950-1953, south korea bombed north korea in the korean war) for what happened in the past.
Besides, they only made a peace treaty to South Korea, which means that the war still isn't over. This means that war could break hell loose any minute, because I don't think North Korea gives a damn about it.

Adopted by MaxMatsu

Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:49 am

You're slow.

NK has cancelled the cease fire agreement like, a few months ago if not last year, if I recall. But I haven't checked recent activity in the region yet but knowing NK, I doubt they'd arrange for ANOTHER cease fire now.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:48 am

Yeah, But it's still a crime against the peace treaty. What they are doing is in theory declaring war to south korea again.

Adopted by MaxMatsu

Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:51 am

Imperial wrote:
Yeah, But it's still a crime against the peace treaty. What they are doing is in theory declaring war to south korea again.

:facepalm: My God...
NK and South Korea NEVER SIGNED A PEACE TREATY, only a ceasefire. The Korean War technically never ended.

Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:59 am
 [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next