The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 3:26 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Alright, try 2. 

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Will be worked on....probably.
Name: Kyle "Cactus" Crone (Pronounced: Cr-on)
Occupation: He pretty much travels around the world, picking up odd jobs for money, hasn't got a permanent job.
Race: Human
Weapon: A Steel Edge Broadsword, can put up a good fight with his fists though, but that's a last resort.
Appearance: Kyle is a little short for his age, standing at 5' 3", the fact that he constantly slouches makes him look even shorter. He has a slim physique, very athletic, but he finds it very hard to deal with multiple foes, resulting in abandoning his sword for some speed with his fists. He has slightly tanned skin from all the time he spends outdoors traveling.
He has Jade-colored eyes, and innumerable freckles on his cheeks, giving him a very young and childish look, He has short, dirty blonde, curly hair. He also has noticeably small ears.

Kyle is usually seen wearing a blue, short sleeved, cotton T-shirt with white thread outlining the shirt, We also sports a pair of knee-long, baggy, brown khaki shorts with an extra pocket along the side of the left leg. His footwear consists of black, strapped, size 11 joggers. He wears a black belt over his waist that has his sword's scabbard attached, in a horizontal fashion with the scabbard positioned on his-line on his back, with the hilt on his left side.

Personality: Kyle is a passionate person, showing kindness to everyone he meets, he is always willing to help anyone who asks, even some drunk guy vomiting on the street, no isn't a word in his vocabulary, when he tries to do something, he won't stop until he succeeds, when told he can't do something, he goes out of his way to prove that he can. He is never one to be alone, he likes being around friends, family, or just around jolly people in general, he finds it easy to get along with people, and is very nice to people, being alone really lowers his spirit, as he finds having someone to talk to is a great way to keep from being stressed.

He was very care-free and lazy when he was a kid, often falling asleep just about anywhere, usually to avoid having to do any form of work, he has a hatred of work, as he feels he needs his freedom to do what he pleases, and tries to find an excuse to do nothing but what he wants. But after being a Knight and the events that shaped his life, he became very serious, almost to the point of wanting to do things himself so he could do it properly.

But beware, you do as much as threaten his friends or family, expect to find his sword wavering in your face, he cares deeply for his friends and family, he would even take mortal hits for them as long as it ensures their safety, and he would even use his bare hands to repel any threat that surrounds them.

Background: Kyle is a youth that hails from the Australian country side, he grew up in a small town called Mt. Hope, he lived with his Mum and Dad, who owned a small hotel in the town, it was quiet town, not much happened there, the town was a population of 8, and tourists were few and far between, Kyle's best friend is a young boy named Charlie, who was one year younger than him, they did everything together, when they were kids they would adventure around the surrounding bushland around the town, they also both had a fascination with the Law, and wanted to grow up to become Knights, so they could protect their home, as it already had little law enforcement, and all manners of danger lurk around the world. They always competed against each other in anything, even little things like who can write a whole page of proper writing first in class, but what they did most was sparred, with little sticks they found on the ground near a bush they went passed while they were exploring, they used these to spar all the time, they would use them as swords, spears, even pretending they were wands and they hoped that one day magic would fly out.
Cactus was Charlie's nickname for him, because Kyle once slipped off the side of the track once and landed straight into a cactus plant, not a very pleasant experience, and Charlie has used the name to make fun of him for it ever since.

When Kyle turned 18 he packed his bags full of his clothes and other belongings, he and Charlie went out to live their dream, they left to become the knights they had dreamed of being when they were young, they were determined to protect their little town against everything that would dare harm it. Upon reaching the town of Griffith, they heard of strange rumours of a band of thieves traveling along the bush, making life difficult, and on one grim rumor, they had razed an entire town of it's population, nothing stolen, just an town now devoid of life. They were accepted as knights, and spent the next few years training in the sword, with Charlie taking a class in healing magic, while Kyle disregarded any magic skills and honed his strength and skill with the sword, becoming a potent user of the broadsword was strong enough to be nimble enough to fight with heavy armour.

Years passed, and Kyle was now 20, his training completed, and now, he and Charlie moved on from the bustling city, and traveled back home, but when they got there, all they saw of their home was confusion, ruin, and pain. Their small town was nothing but a ruin, it's townspeople missing with no trace, the buildings looked ghastly, everything was intact, but the doors were open, as if everyone just walked out on their free will. And now, monsters replaced whatever green scenery there was back when they were young. Kyle and Charlie fought their way through the monsters all the way to their old house, to see no sign of their Dad, but a possessed Tab, and a ghost of their mother, but this ghost was indeed a shell of their mother, she had clearly gone insane before she died, her body lay in a spastic position on the floor, as if some sort of mind torture had been applied to her. The ghost howled the past few years events, and how no-one had come to save them, and, the mother, only recognizing their uniforms, attacked them, and the two boys were forced to fight back, Charlie's magic being the only thing stopping her, as their weapons were useless, but their efforts were useless in the end, as kyle was forced to end Tab's life, and they ran from their mother, vowing to free her spirit someday. The returned to the capital to report what had happened, and they were laughed at, mocked and called liars, frustrated, Kyle resigned, saying that he would find the cause of what happened himself, while Charlie insisted that he should stay, as surely supplies would be easier to get in the Knight's name, but this frustrated Kyle further, telling Charlie to "stay like the good boy he was while he saved his parents." Later, at a hill Kyle and Charlie used to go to all the time, he buried Tab, and apologized for not protected him when he was needed.

2 years have passed, and kyle has not got anywhere, the number of town's diminishing int he same way as his own. he knew something was up, and he took it upon himself to stop it, Law or no Law.....

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Sat Oct 20, 2012 5:59 am
Site Admin

Poor Kyle ;~; Losing everyone and then leaving his only surviving friend.

Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:30 pm

Currently Playing: SFV-FI: Shenanigans
Any glaring problems you see Kiki? I'm not a very good writer.

(This is the only recorded instance of this happening)

Term wrote:
i am a huge advocate of your right to whine like a b****

Kuro Kagami wrote:
i have problems with colors

i mean i have problems in general but colors tend to be a recurring issue

Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:26 am
 [ 3 posts ]