The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 4:03 pm

[ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Reports 

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
this salt war is getting better and better

tson plz dont lock this thread :pikachu:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 12:54 am
YIM WWW

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
Best. Salt. War. Evar.

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:36 am

MGN Username: Pep
Discord: Pep#0610
1. I did look back at look back at my replays that I did, I saw no spamming. I could send you those replays and give you a screenshot of them to prove that I didn't make these a couple days ago.

2. Yes, I did taunt after every throw. But I did it after you. (argument*) I see that changing names are rude, if you think so then okay. Like I mentioned earlier, I did watch my replays. Yes, it didn't go well, for me. At least I still tried to fight in the beginning, with you running around to every corner taunting when you can.

3. Yet again, I did.

4.How is Bandana Dee the campiest character in the game? I don't see him that way, I wonder if other people think of him that way as well. Yes, you did mention that I taunted after every kill, but you taunted after every throw. I'll repeat myself as well, I did watch myself on the replays. I am also making that clear as you see. No, I'm not. I would like to run it back as well, I put my discord in the beginning and in the end, just in case you missed it. (unfortunately* and preferably*) This time, we'll fight without taunting. I'll try because it's a habit of mine. (not a joke, I even taunt when I kill a computer, so sad. I can show you those too).

5. No, I wasn't trying to tell everyone that I was upset about you. I only wanted an answer from the admin (or whoever responded) if I could report someone, I only wanted a simple yes or no. Look back at it, I literally asked if it's possible if I could. (aggravated*). Cool, I would like to see the evidence. I can say that because you can't just randomly change your play-style. Unless you adapt to your opponent, which I can't do. Also, thanks for compliment on my ZSS, I have been playing with her a lot more, so I have learned quite a lot from playing her.

6. No, you can't get that across because I know I'm good and you can't make me think otherwise. You sure did make it seem like you was your intention. Then why me, is it because of this situation you regret playing against me?

7. I am not like other players, I don't think I'm in that majority, you can make that assumption all you want but you can't ever prove that I am. It will forever be an opinion. It's not like I knew they were that low on your play list (for a lack of a better term). Even though I did try my hardest you still were pretty good. I never said you weren't. Although, your Kirby is amazing. Like that combo at the end of one of our matches. That was awesome. Inhale-copy-forward throw, that memory stuck with me. I genuinely didn't know that was true. Amazing. And you did say that I am good with ZSS, am I in the bad majority even with a good character (referring to I'm good playing her) like her, or just because I have "bad" Bandana Dee I'm automatically sent down. Shoot, I said it wrong. It was meant to be read as "I think that taunting after every throw is more pathetic than taunting after every kill". You should known by the repetition of this that that's what I meant to say. I even said it correctly in the 5th one.

8. No, I didn't.

Yes, this really could've been avoided. It could've been avoided if you'd let an admin or someone else respond with a simple yes/no. Also, I wasn't crying or being a "pussy" about you being rude. Also, I haven't been rude to you this whole time. You're the one calling me a pussy, saying that my play-style gives you terminal brain cancer, say that I am in the majority of bad SSF2 players, and constantly been telling me that I suck. I haven't said anything rude or at least HAVEN'T BEEN SAYING ANYTHING THAT WAS MEANT TO BE TAKEN AS RUDE.

I did leave my Discord on the top, but if you missed it: Pep#0610. (appreciated*)

Will learn: :krystal:

Thu Oct 04, 2018 11:21 pm

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Don't take it to Discord

Keep it here <3

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri Oct 05, 2018 1:43 am

MGN Username: Randumbness132
Currently Playing: around doing nothing
Waifu: Yul. B. Suhray
add more gasoline please

Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:51 am

MGN Username: Knuckles for SSF2
Currently Playing: Super Smash Flash 2
*digs deeper salt mine*

Ultimate Secondaries: Toon Link, R.O.B. Richter, Roy, King K Rool, Lucas

Fri Oct 05, 2018 4:40 pm

MGN Username: VanillaKunikida
Currently Playing: SSBU, SSF2, SIFAS
Waifu: Hanamaru Kunikida
this s*** is better than infinity war ngl

keep it up!

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:15 pm
YIM WWW

Currently Playing: SSB64
Waifu: My hand
*pours flammable substance*

Fri Oct 05, 2018 10:58 pm

MGN Username: Sonario
Currently Playing: games probably
Waifu: Speedwagon
Everyone's here enjoying the show and here I am finding it tl;dr.

Flash Card: show

My thanks to Utah P. Teasdale (Harr) for the amazing Flash Card.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 7:35 am

MGN Username: ButterMosaic
The people who are actually encouraging this flamewar to go on is actually disgusting.
Someone lock this thread, please.

Sat Oct 06, 2018 6:09 pm
 [ 25 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2