The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 2:27 pm

[ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 48  Next
Phoenix Remedy 

Currently Playing: SSF2
Zander ran out of the store and hid in a clothing shop.
Since he was there, he bought supplies to mix in with the crowd.

Click to expand thumbnail

Last edited by Speedtrap on Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:08 pm

OOC: Wait... What?! You were in the store with the theives! DOES NOT COMPUTE.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:15 pm

OOC: I ran out of the store.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:17 pm

OOC: Alright, but that kinda disrupts this thing that isn't really a rule but still annoys the heck out of me and probably some other people as well- posting way too many things before anyone could react to even one. For example, I may have wanted to have one of the theives chase you after you left, or have the shop owner curse you (not litterally) for leaving him unprotected an vulnerable to the theives that would probably either kill him or take all his stuff.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:18 pm

OOC: Oh. Should I go back to the shop?

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:33 pm

Koshindo watched as they got closer to the steamport island "An island full of thevies sounds like my kind of island... One with danger."
OOC:Can we get on the island already I'm tired of stalling.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:41 pm
BR Member

"I must say, I agree with Kampwindo here." Bome watched the flock of seagulls fly away and sighed.

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:44 pm

"Grrr... learn my name old man." Koshindo said then he looked at the ocean and notice some fishes swimming away from the island "hmmm... interesting."

Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:49 pm

OOC: @Speed: Yeah, you should probably make it so you just ran out of the shop. @Koshi- Blood: Yeah yeah, we'll get there soon.

BIC: Peter, keeping his eye on the sea, saw the swarm of fish headed their way. "Hey, anyone mind lowering the net to the left side of the ship?" He asked casually, but obviously wanting the fish. Simon, seeing the fish as well, went over and lowered the large fishing net onto the left side of the ship, despite not hearing his captain. "C'mon, swim in so I can eat!" Was all he seemed to say as he nervously awaited the fish's response.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 12:33 pm

"Is there a time when you don't think of food." Koshindo said then he noticed even more seagulls and fish going away from the island "What are causing these fish and birds to go the opposite direction from steamport? Is something happening?"

Tue Jan 12, 2010 3:41 pm

"...Huh? How did you know what I was thinking of?!" Burst out Simon, a rather shocked expression marking his face. "Yeah, it's rather strange that all these fish and birds are moving away from Steamport..." Said Peter, ignoring Simon, who had a tendency to get on his nerves (if that wasn't obvious already). "But it's probably just a lot of steam being used, maybe they're launching a ship to another island or something." He finished, just as Simon began to bring up the fishing net, which had caught a large quantity of fish, and Simon knew if he took anymore the net would probably burst, thus grantting him no food. Regretfully bringing the net completely up, the ship came to a complete halt as they came to Steamport's dock.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:45 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
"Darn you! I'll kill you both now, just before I lose this..." Kazu managed to sharpen one of the daggers by rubbing them against the edge of the boat and he impaled it into John's heart area., if he was successful in hitting him with the sharpened dagger [Panda decides], he would've most likely killed him.
2:25 minutes left whether he hits or not.
OOC: Better?

Tue Jan 12, 2010 5:51 pm

John quickly jumped backwards before the hit could connect, and James, who was very close to John (both in literal and metephorical sense) brought his fist backwards and then lunged it forwards forcefully, slightly rocking the boat in the process. Meanwhile, John picked his combat daggers back up, and got in a position ready to charge.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OOC: Heheheh, sorry Speed, just now noticed your edit...

BIC: As Zander left, two of the theives were confused, but the other, who was rather caught up in the battle and had completely forgotten why he was even in the store, chased after him. The others had reached after him and told him to stop, but it was too late, and not wanting to abandon their chance at some gold, left him to his buisness. The theif still chasing Zander followed him into the clothing shop, and looking around, managed to recognize him by his face. Not wanting to cause an uproar in the immense crowd, however, he kept his eye on him waiting for him to leave.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Location: In the site that never was, battling noobs with Way to the Flamer.
But Kazu lunged at him first, again he tried to impale both him and James. But he used a trick shot [ a fake shot, not actually hitting them] he jumped into the air, and kept trying to gain more air, and nosedived with his sharpened dagger aiming for their heads, and also attempted to stop the poison from spreading.
2:10 minutes.

OOC: By the way, you saw my new bio right? It's now a second character for this RP.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:20 pm

"Yes here we are steamport.Well this is where we split paths dwarfs. i've helped you this far I think you can find your own way from here on out." Koshindo said and started walking away from the docks
OOC:I know it's seems weird to leave this story but koshindo only agreed to help the dwarfs a little. Anyways if you have to say anything say it.

Tue Jan 12, 2010 6:29 pm
 [ 717 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24 ... 48  Next