The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:09 am

[ 2 posts ] 
Need some help here - Anyone that can help me is welcome 

Aight, so i started to play this game like 2 weeks ago.... So far i get the game and i like it. However, i got a problem, i played this game on another version (which i think was an older version) and within that version there were A LOT more playable characters. Around 4 days later i played the game again, but i was confused to find out that there are less characters to use in the game... So that is my 1st problem, and so far this is what i think i can do (please tell me if I'm wrong/right) I think I can download the old versions, and based on the knowledge I got on the game so far, complete each version 1 by 1 and "export the data" and "imported" into the next version until I do it with each version. I think that is how i can get all the characters.

The other problem is that I did some research and i see some stuff i can't do with i play the game from the website: www.mcleodgaming.com/viewflash.php?id=6&type=game‎
So i'm wondering if I have to download stuff and play it to get those things.... but I dont know where to download them and how to get them from one place to the game so that i can have all the things I have completed in one place. Thanks for reading this post and please tell me how i can do each thing, THANKS IN ADVANCE :smile:

Also, if i got this stuff wrong and you guys don't mind, would you tell me how to do it "right"? thanks..... :)

Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:25 pm

Basically if the new version doesn't have the characters by default, they won't be available even if you import the files from the older version.

Wed Oct 23, 2013 1:19 am
 [ 2 posts ]