The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 1:08 am

[ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 76  Next
Super Smash Brothers Crusade: !!!0.9.1 RELEASED!!! 
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Undertale
His artwork is way the hell better than any of the s*** you contributed to the game. Leave him alone, he genuinely cares about the project and is doing his best to make it better, unlike you ever did. Your attitude is bad. Your stages are bad. You're a bad person. Doesn't feel very good, right? Except what I'm saying is true.

Leave GigaPichu alone. I had the pleasure of meeting him at apex, and he cares about this project 100 times more than you ever did. I won't have you insulting someone so innocent. Especially with your track record.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:27 am
Site Moderator

Waifu: ElvisDitto
Bombs have been dropped

GigaPichu wrote:
well if you think the art sucks I don't know what to tell you. One thing's for sure though, there's no way we're going to use internet renders again.

Nah, wouldn't worry if I were you. I do think you could detail some of the a bit more though, like Toad (and the way fingers are drawn could use a second look if you ever get bored). You should try to bring everyone up to the level of the Fox drawing. It also appears that some of the profile pics are drawn according to the characters' own games rather then the Brawl designs. Was that intentional?

Best of luck with future works.

(you can now tweet mean things at me on Twitter @StevenEggplant)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 7:56 am
Site Moderator

Currently Playing: sports
Though it could use some tuneups, the art overall is good and I like the direction. Definitely leaps and bounds ahead of google images regardless. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Felipe, it seems like every time you post here you're just trying to stir up controversy in some way or another. You should avoid that.

If you have an issue with the art you take it up with the team. If you get overruled the best course of action isn't to come onto MG and whine about it to the public, it's to try to present your case in a more compelling way or to live with the fact that you're in the minority. It will be a lot better for both you and the game in the long run if you handle stuff like this in private. Public squabbles about things like character select art aren't good for anyone involved.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:24 am

GigaPichu wrote:
well if you think the art sucks I don't know what to tell you. One thing's for sure though, there's no way we're going to use internet renders again.

That's not what i was trying to tell you. It feels like the art was jumped on at the last second of the project because it feels as there was a lot of potential right there out of every addition in v0.9.

I'll be honest myself: What i said regarding your roster art was a douche thing and i sincerely apologize for that but i meant to say that even though it's not bad, it probably just doesn't match the quality of the menu according to everyone else. The art is pretty much better than anything i can pull off and that's a fact so i give you respect all the way there. It's just that a few minor details and polish would be nice by v1.0 so good job with contribution for the roster art.

Also, you don't have to use internet art. I said renders (Generating an image from a 3D model) but that somewhat is compared to internet art so don't use those either i assume.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:58 am

Currently Playing: MELEE!!!!!!!!
Ramsey wrote:
His artwork is way the hell better than any of the s#%$& you contributed to the game. Leave him alone, he genuinely cares about the project and is doing his best to make it better, unlike you ever did. Your attitude is bad. Your stages are bad. You're a bad person. Doesn't feel very good, right? Except what I'm saying is true.

Leave GigaPichu alone. I had the pleasure of meeting him at apex, and he cares about this project 100 times more than you ever did. I won't have you insulting someone so innocent. Especially with your track record.

You gave me a good laugh Ramsey, so clueless.

And stop crying, game will be sprited now.

EDIT:

Faceless Void wrote:
Though it could use some tuneups, the art overall is good and I like the direction. Definitely leaps and bounds ahead of google images regardless. Looking forward to seeing more of it.

Felipe, it seems like every time you post here you're just trying to stir up controversy in some way or another. You should avoid that.

If you have an issue with the art you take it up with the team. If you get overruled the best course of action isn't to come onto MG and whine about it to the public, it's to try to present your case in a more compelling way or to live with the fact that you're in the minority. It will be a lot better for both you and the game in the long run if you handle stuff like this in private. Public squabbles about things like character select art aren't good for anyone involved.

I dont have anything to discuss, i stepped down, they can do what they want or do what they want, i am just telling my opinion now.

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Currently Playing: SSB Crusade and SSF2
lolfelipe.
I have to say I didn't expect you to post about it because I thought you were banned here.

Thanks ramsey void and the rest for defending me daww ;v;
and yes I know that some of the art looks a bit rushed. I plan on fixing some of it up when I have more time. Right now i'm busy trying to make new stage layouts, but thank's for the feedback everyone :3

@Michael
ooooh that's what you meant. Yeah I have to admit it doesnt really match the techno theme too much. Though there has to be SOME way to fix that other than re-doing all the arts (I hope).

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:48 pm

GigaPichu wrote:
lolfelipe.
I have to say I didn't expect you to post about it because I thought you were banned here.

Thanks ramsey void and the rest for defending me daww ;v;
and yes I know that some of the art looks a bit rushed. I plan on fixing some of it up when I have more time. Right now i'm busy trying to make new stage layouts, but thank's for the feedback everyone :3

@Michael
ooooh that's what you meant. Yeah I have to admit it doesnt really match the techno theme too much. Though there has to be SOME way to fix that other than re-doing all the arts (I hope).

Why should i be banned here? And did you expect a different ending? It was obvious. Good luck with the project, use my stuff if you want. (Doubt you will use it)

Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:58 pm

Ramsey wrote:
I had the pleasure of meeting him at apex

So did I

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:24 pm

THAT GUY wrote:
Ramsey wrote:

So did I

Random question, do you play FiM??? By a weird coincidence you have the same nick than someone i knew from TheTrotspot.net

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:32 pm

Felipe_9595 wrote:
THAT GUY wrote:
Ramsey wrote:

So did I

Random question, do you play FiM??? By a weird coincidence you have the same nick than someone i knew from TheTrotspot.net

It's a coincidence. I'm BluePsychic :p

Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:49 pm

Currently Playing: Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Waifu: Mina Ashido
I can't load the game. What program should I use to open the .rar file?

Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:08 pm

Axel wrote:
I can't load the game. What program should I use to open the .rar file?

winrar or 7Zip.

SATURDAYS FROM 4-5PM EST ON CGS.

Wed Jan 23, 2013 5:25 pm
YIM

MGN Username: Detta
Waifu: Zinnia
v0.9 Dev Blog numero uno up!

Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:17 pm
Site Admin

Currently Playing: Sekiro, Persona 4
Waifu: That’s right. PS4.
Congratulations on your progress!

Blue wrote:
lol Cry more, Terminex. f*** f**. lolololololol What a b****.

Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:34 pm

Currently Playing: Smash Wii U, Fire emblem awakening etc
Waifu: ZSS
Ramsey,you must be f***ing blind look very closely at the artwork he is bad at it. I actually think that the mugshots in 0.8 were a hell of alot better. Your a bad person Dr.Geno. You don't reply to messages sent to you,you ignore people and you piss people off like the b**** you are. The artwork is ruined,and it is all his fault well will not leave him alone. He clearly does not give a s**** about the artwork nor the game itself, f*** GigaPichu. I don't even care if I get warned for this. Now I am pissed off you better leave ME alone. Never Mind forget all of this.

Last edited by MikeSSB on Fri Jul 05, 2013 3:48 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Sat May 18, 2013 5:16 pm
 [ 1132 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 62, 63, 64, 65, 66, 67, 68 ... 76  Next