The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 8:15 pm

[ 3 posts ] 
Know the Side Effects of Breast Cancer Radiation T 

Everyone must be aware of the sign and symptoms of cancer to save their life. This article emphasizes on common side effects of breast cancer radiation therapy.,chanel wallets
Breast cancer is related with the disease where malignant cells develop in the breasts. These malignant cells develop most often in the inner lining of milk ducts. This disease occurs in different ways in different people with different complications and with different sign and symptoms. That is why this disease is known as heterogeneous. Usually it is more aggressive in younger women.
Each and every person must be aware of the sign and symptoms of cancer to save their life. It is not necessary that all the breast lumps may be cancerous only. But the most common symptom of breast cancer in both men and women is the swollen lymph nodes in the underarm and a lump or thickening of the breast. Sometimes there may be lump in the area above the collar bone. This condition indicates the spread of the cancer to the lymph nodes.
Some of the sign and symptoms of cancer -
1. Swelling and the feeling of warmth in the breast.
2. Tenderness around the nipple.
3. Sudden some discharge from the nipple.
4. Development of rashes around the nipple.
5. Increase in the overall size of the breast.
6. Feeling of scaling or itching which is usually called pruritus on the nipple.7. Color and the texture of areola changes. Areola is the dark pigmented area which surrounds the nipples.
8. In the later symptom of the breast cancer,chanel bags, breast ulcer may also develop.
9. There is a non-tender breast lump.
10. In one spot there may be a feeling of some pain.
It can be treated with the help of surgery which is a combination of radiation, chemotherapy and hormonal therapy. There are side effects with each and every process. Radiation is done by using the high intensity energy beams to kill the cell of the cancer. Some common side effects with breast cancer radiation therapy are-
1. It results into some skin problems like reddening, peeling and rashes.
2. There may be some mild severe pain in the chest due to disturbance in the nearby nerves.
3. There may be skin irritation,chanel purses, discomfort and inflammation in the armpit.
4. Several patients suffer from the problem of loss of appetite due to radiation therapy for the treatment of breast cancer.
5. Some patient suffers from nausea, dizziness and vomiting immediately after the therapy or after some days of the session.
6. Some patient suffers from increased fatigue and weakness even after the treatment or before subjecting to radiation therapy.

Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:59 pm

Waifu: I'm married
s***
my boobs have been getting pretty big, i thought it was from all the oreos but i guess i just have cancer

l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:24 am
YIM WWW
Site Admin

Kittenpuncher wrote:
s***
my boobs have been getting pretty big, i thought it was from all the oreos but i guess i just have cancer

XD

Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:47 am
 [ 3 posts ]