The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu May 14, 2020 5:04 pm

[ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MG Manga - 12/4/16 Update! - Some Bad News 

What Should the Name of the Manga Be?
The McleodGaming Manga 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Welcome to McleodGaming 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
The OMG McleodGaming Super Fan Club 38%  38%  [ 3 ]
The Tower of MG 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
Other(List what ideas you have in the comments) 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 8

MG Manga - 12/4/16 Update! - Some Bad News 

MGN Username: ;Danny;
Currently Playing: Poker
Waifu: Gwyndolin
Oh wow, I didn't think that I'd be this interested when I first clicked on this thread lol.
I don't mind having an appearance as some sort of sarcastic straight man or that guy who annoyingly tags along with the others of the crew (I'll leave the rest up to your own imagination), but no worries if I'm not included (alot of the other more significant users deserve the spots better), I'm gonna read it anyways :P

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 1:29 am
BR Member

MGN Username: CSWooly
Currently Playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Birthright, SSF2, SSB4, League of Legends.
This looks interesting.
If you want a character, I could be a guy who's really into programming but afraid of breaking the rules or something like that, but a cameo would be cool.

Click to expand thumbnail

SSF2 Backroom Character Analyst and Labber

Mains: :lucario: :simon:

Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:17 am

MGN Username: blackking1700
☻Danny☻ wrote:
Oh wow, I didn't think that I'd be this interested when I first clicked on this thread lol.
I don't mind having an appearance as some sort of sarcastic straight man or that guy who annoyingly tags along with the others of the crew (I'll leave the rest up to your own imagination), but no worries if I'm not included (alot of the other more significant users deserve the spots better), I'm gonna read it anyways :P

How's this: Danny, the average Joe, who desperately tries to become a member of the OMGMGSFC, however due to his incredible blandness Danny is constantly rejected, even poor Danny's name is bland, but one day he'll get his shot to prove his.....ummm......not blandness to the group, maybe his very own heist adventure would do the trick! ;)

Cirrostratus wrote:
This looks interesting.
If you want a character, I could be a guy who's really into programming but afraid of breaking the rules or something like that, but a cameo would be cool.

The leader of the Computer club, the amount of smart in this guy is unheard of(for a bunch of highschool "idiots"). Wooly often uses his superior intellect to Con the group out of serious cash for services they would otherwise get for free elsewhere(as wooly commonly calls them......"idiots"). I guess you can consider him a mini antagonist to the group, especially when they don't have money.

I think the way I have the story worked I can have dozens of characters that can serve a purpose depending on the story. Though don't be disappointed if your specific character doesn't make it into the first few stories, I have to flesh out the main cast before throwing in new faces, even if it's just a cameo or small subplot, everything needs to be fleshed out first. For example, Danny's character may seem like he might have a more extended role(and this may be true, but I'm not making any promises), he may not actually spear until several stories in.

That said, if anyone else wants to be a character, then feel free to ask. I'm having fun taking small details and turning them into character overviews. I also plan on updating the op with all of the characters including main, supporting and cameos. Also thanks to everyone who supports this project, it makes this feel more like a community effort and I really appreciate it.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 2:46 am

MGN Username: masterwex
Currently Playing: SSF2 Beta, Yeah Jam Fury: UME, CrossCode, Ace Attorney
Waifu: Lea (CrossCode)
Hmm well I have been watching anime like Parasyte, Stein's;gate and Erased so I won't be of too much help unless

The day before the release of SSF2 Beta the MG club camped out in the classroom where SSF was first played... little would they know that they would be transported to 2006 to solve the mystery of the disappearance of the club's founder. Who was he and what could his fate have on the future of club MG? And who will break down over being a decade away from playing Beta!

Talk about a nightmare.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 6:54 pm

Master Wex wrote:
Hmm well I have been watching anime like Parasyte, Stein's;gate and Erased so I won't be of too much help unless

The day before the release of SSF2 Beta the MG club camped out in the classroom where SSF was first played... little would they know that they would be transported to 2006 to solve the mystery of the disappearance of the club's founder. Who was he and what could his fate have on the future of club MG? And who will break down over being a decade away from playing Beta!

Talk about a nightmare.

I imagined this as I read it. :| This would make for an interesting story arc. Though I kinda want to make it a little realistic, or borderline realistic.

Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:04 pm

blackking1700 wrote:
☻Danny☻ wrote:

How's this: Danny, the average Joe, who desperately tries to become a member of the OMGMGSFC, however due to his incredible blandness Danny is constantly rejected, even poor Danny's name is bland, but one day he'll get his shot to prove his.....ummm......not blandness to the group, maybe his very own heist adventure would do the trick! ;)

Lol that's absolutely perfect.
Do whatever you want with the characters though; at the end of the day it's your story, and I like the way you're planning things out and thinking things through.

Pochiman wrote:
Frank stretches his dick to the other side and asks his son to grab it. Then he ties his balls into a rock, and after that he cuts off his dick with his knife. Then he crosses by his dick.

Sat Aug 20, 2016 1:00 am

Waifu: You!
Can I be the best girl and win the mcleodbowl

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:13 pm

MGN Username: gamingmage
Currently Playing: ao2
Not sure if i should be in, im pretty much dead here, but i would like to think myself if i ever was a character involving mcleodgaming as the ego filled quirky role player, who has high ambitions for expansions (even if it won't happen for years) and being involved in it one day. Good luck with this i have all teh respect for you doing this.

Discord ID: #6110 (If you want to question something about me more quickly then on the forums, or if you have beef with me)
Mains: :blackmage: :ichigo:
Secondaries: :sora: :chibirobo:
Awesome Images in Sig and avatar made by Ssf2 Dev Steven :)

Click to expand thumbnail
kb wrote:
Seriously, stop &$^#ing harassing me. I'm not some Terrible Evil Overlord Of The Forums you have to vanquish or anything like that.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:24 pm
BR Member

Currently Playing: w/ emotions
Waifu: joey
geno fanservice

Tue Aug 23, 2016 8:37 pm

Ooh I could be the shy guy.

Tue Aug 23, 2016 10:18 pm

Master Wex wrote:
Ooh I could be the shy guy.

Ok then :chibirobo:

Pochiman wrote:

Thu Aug 25, 2016 5:03 am

@Mage Another member of the OMGMGSFC, I think. He doesn't spend nearly enough time at the club as the other members, in fact he's almost never there. No one knows what exactly he does instead of "devoting his meaningless life to the Great Mcleodgaming." Despite not being as active in the club he's still a devoted fan of Mcleodgaming.

@Master Wex The one that stares :| :| :| ................to creepy to be a club member.

@doPe Shirtless Geno Confirmed!

@THoT Aren't you a Dev? Your not allowed in the OMGMGSFC.

@Geno Just to let you know I appreciate your support!

Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:45 pm

^THoT has never been a dev.
Are you confusing him with TSON perhaps?

Pochiman wrote:

Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:47 am

Danny! Not that shy guy! I mean I would act shy but as the story developed I would gain confidence and so on.

In reality I am usually nervous at first around new people but get comfortable relatively quickly when I get to know them.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:02 am

Danny! Not that shy guy! I mean I would act shy but as the story developed I would gain confidence and so on.

In reality I am usually nervous at first around new people but get comfortable relatively quickly when I get to know them.

Fri Aug 26, 2016 2:21 am
 [ 88 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next