The McLeodGaming forums were permanently closed on April 30th, 2020. You are currently viewing a read-only archive.
View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 15, 2020 4:15 am

[ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 189  Next
SSF2 Character Speculation 

Currently Playing: SSF2
My speculation roster for Super Smash Flash 2. 65 characters total, Sheik included.

What do you think?

Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:20 am

Wait... What? 65? That's... A lot. Like, I'm pretty sure that that exceeds the amount of characters in Smash 4 (not counting Mii's). I'd say around 45, or 50 at best. However, I'm not opposed to the idea of the roster expanding even further, but damn. 65 characters?

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:41 pm

I think we have about 30+ characters for our starting roster, I wouldn't be surprised if there was like 20+ unlockables.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 2:49 pm

Currently Playing: Assassin's Creed: Odyssey
BluePikmin11R wrote:
My speculation roster for Super Smash Flash 2. 65 characters total, Sheik included.

[ Image ]

What do you think?

BluePikmin11,

Your speculation roster is awesome! Just one suggestion, add Lucas into the roster as he is commonly requested by fans here in the community.

Other than that, excellent job!

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:28 pm

MGN Username: JalStar
OK, here's my 7 character prediction of who might be in the game and why.. Plus a personal pick, that is completely bias and my choice

1. Luffy (Because he's part of the Big Shonen 3 and is the best out of all of them)
    2. Cloud (He was in the original SSF game, he's in SSB4 and I mean come on, it's Cloud | Cleod)
    3. Zero (Again, he was in the last game, he'd fit perfectly with :megaman: and could stand out on his own)
    4. Knuckles/Shadow(The reason I put both is because I don't think you could have one without the other without arguments. They we're both in SSF and can stand out from both :sonic: and :tails: in movesets | Knuckles>Shadow though.. :sweat:)
    5. Lucario (If I had to pick one other Pokemon character, I'd have to pick him. Even though people will say Mewtwo, he wasn't that high tiered in SSF and for some reason I see him being similar to Zelda in some ways so...yeah)
    6. Crono (I personally don't know much about his character besides that he holds a sword so I would love to see him fleshed out more in SSF2. I remember him being a favorite in SSF)
    7. Bayonetta (I know you probably think I'm putting her here because she's in SSB4, but on the contrary, I was a fan of the first Bayonetta game before she went to Nintendo and since she existed long before that point, I think it might be possible to see her in SSF2. Plus it would be nice to have another female character | I rather her than Daisy :hmph: , like really, why do people want Daisy? Just play with Peach..whatever :roll:)

And last but not least, this one is personal since I couldn't come up with anyone else, plus I think it would be amazing if this magically happened...
    ***. Tetsuo (Now I know what your thinking, how in God's name did I even come up with Tetsuo. Well...I'm actually a big fan of anime | Like.. seriously, it's all I watch, I don't even watch TV, and I was always ashamed of myself because I would never get around to watch Akira, a movie that so many people praise in the anime/manga community....Until last year when I finally watched it for the first time and I was BLOWN AWAY, it is a M A S T E R P I E C E. Ever since then I always though it would be amazing if Tetsuo | The sort of anti hero in the movie, were to be in a video game, much less Smash. Come to find out Akira actually did have a game in the past, and not only that but a game on a Nintendo platform at that: the Nintendo Famicom console provided Akira the video game in December 24, 1988. Therefore, any character from Akira would be eligible for a smash game, especially Tetsuo. While it may be a stretch to add another anime character from a different series | Besides Luffy: LUFFY FOR SSF2 :wee:, I don't think anything else could bring me more joy that to see Akira, arguably the most iconic and legendary anime film of all time next to the offspring it inspired...and that's why I want Tetsuo in SSF2 Just an adder, I hear people say that SSF2 needs more antagonist character to play as... well who would be better than Tetsuo, the antagonist and the pro....think about it 8-)).

Well, that's it.. My person favorites of this list besides Tetsuo are: Cloud, Knuckles, Luffy and Crono, plus I think they have the best chance to make it.
BTW, I'm actually new here so if you see this, I how to see you all around, later.

Click to expand thumbnail
Jamaica to be exact... :)
Check out my friend's shop here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jo3HD/shop?asc=u

Fri Jun 03, 2016 4:49 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
BluePikmin11R wrote:

[ Image ]

What do you think?

Ike should be in instead of Robin imo. Robin might be gimmicky, but Ike is a much more memorable character and more fun to use in my opinion.
Btw, why is Skull Kid maskless?
Also, friendly reminder that Sandbag isn't considered part of the roster, as he's just a small joke extra for Beta.

Fri Jun 03, 2016 8:57 pm

BluePikmin11R wrote:

[ Image ]

What do you think?

Personally, I have a slightly different set of characters that I would want/speculate for SSF2. Otherwise, this roster doesn't look half bad!

Also, you're not exactly alone on your 65-character roster speculation. Considering how SSF2's STARTING roster when you first boot up the game will (currently) consist of 35 PLAYABLE CHARACTERS (Not counting Sandbag, who the devs themselves have already confirmed will be an unlockable character in BOTH SSF2 Beta AND the full game), which, if my memory serves me correctly, is VERY close to surpassing the ENTIRE PLAYABLE ROSTER of Super Smash Bros. Brawl, I also speculate the game to have anywhere between 60-70 playable characters in all. With at least 20-25 characters being unlockable.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 12:19 am

Kirb-Star wrote:
BluePikmin11R wrote:

[ Image ]

What do you think?

Ike should be in instead of Robin imo. Robin might be gimmicky, but Ike is a much more memorable character and more fun to use in my opinion.
Also, friendly reminder that Sandbag isn't considered part of the roster, as he's just a small joke extra for Beta.

The developers did say they want to focus on more unique characters in SSF2, and based on the likely roster change, I think Ike was opted outfor Robin with his tactician playstyle.

And Skull Kid is maskless because it was the only roster icon I could find.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:16 am

MGN Username: TheBlue10
Currently Playing: Life.
Waifu: I have a husbando.
BluePikmin11R wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
BluePikmin11R wrote:

[ Image ]

What do you think?

The developers did say they want to focus on more unique characters in SSF2, and based on the likely roster change, I think Ike was opted outfor Robin with his tactician playstyle.

By the time the SSF2 roster was decided, Robin probably didn't even exist.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:29 am

TheBlue10 wrote:
BluePikmin11R wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
BluePikmin11R wrote:

[ Image ]

What do you think?

To be fair, at the time the roster was decided, Pac-Man was just an Assist Trophy. Things likely have changed now.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:44 am

BluePikmin11R wrote:
TheBlue10 wrote:
BluePikmin11R wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
BluePikmin11R wrote:

[ Image ]

What do you think?

To be fair, at the time the roster was decided, Pac-Man was just an Assist Trophy. Things likely have changed now.

And this gives me some hope that Bandana Waddle Dee might also be playable in SSF2 as well.

Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:15 pm

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
JalStar wrote:
I rather her than Daisy :hmph: , like really, why do people want Daisy? Just play with Peach..whatever :roll:)[/i][/b][/list]

Because Daisy isn't a clone of Peach. She has various traits that make her stand out as a character instead of an opposite to Peach, and she has enough material to work with to govern her own moveset. This is one of the things I get annoyed with when people make movesets for her that make her a clone/semi-clone of Peach.

ImageImageImage

Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:15 pm

Waifu: zero suit wario
JalStar wrote:
    7. Bayonetta (I know you probably think I'm putting her here because she's in SSB4, but on the contrary, I was a fan of the first Bayonetta game before she went to Nintendo and since she existed long before that point, I think it might be possible to see her in SSF2. Plus it would be nice to have another female character | I rather her than Daisy :hmph: , like really, why do people want Daisy? Just play with Peach..whatever :roll:)

Why the f*** would you compare Bayoneta with Daisy

Sat Jun 04, 2016 7:46 pm

MGN Username: JalStar
Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:

Because she's a female character, that's why I said if we get another one, I'd rather have Bayonetta; it has nothing to do with character.

Click to expand thumbnail
Jamaica to be exact... :)
Check out my friend's shop here: https://www.redbubble.com/people/jo3HD/shop?asc=u

Sat Jun 04, 2016 9:09 pm

Location: That Little Place in Your Head You Don't Know About
JalStar wrote:
Kirb-Star wrote:
JalStar wrote:

Because she's a female character, that's why I said if we get another one, I'd rather have Bayonetta; it has nothing to do with character.

You also said we should stick to Peach instead of getting Daisy, so that's showing us more than simply wanting Bayonetta.

ImageImageImage

Sat Jun 04, 2016 10:05 pm
 [ 2831 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 125, 126, 127, 128, 129, 130, 131 ... 189  Next